MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Officer Ron called out the residents at Canfield Gardens !!!

FPD is the only force that has body cams

StL County PD does not, neither does MSHP

Rebecca Rivas ‏@Rebeccarivas 1m
"Last night many of the faces I saw were residents of Ferguson," Ron Johnson said, not outside agitators - In Ferguson unrest

well gosh darn it, we could have told him that.

aside from the "ring leaders," outsiders left weeks ago…there wasn't any action, and they had other places to be, other places to loot, and other places to burn. SMH

I do love Officer Ron & what he's trying to convey -- he better step it up now, though, and put his foot down

reminds me of my Orlando buddy, Ron!!!

Officer Ron called out the residents at Canfield Gardens !!!

He never could have done that a month ago. By re-connecting with the community first, he can do that now. The onus IMO is now on the residents to visibly and vocally stand behind LE's efforts. The point was to isolate the criminals from the protesters and residents. I'm hoping that that has occurred now.

KMOX St. Louis News @kmoxnews · 5m Missouri Highway Patrol Capt. Johnson: We cannot have nights like last night in #Ferguson. Those will not be tolerated.

KMOX St. Louis NewsVerified account ‏@kmoxnews
Missouri Highway Patrol Capt. Johnson: Last night a Molotov cocktail was thrown at a parking facility. We will not tolerate that behavior.

Newsflash to Capt. Johnson: You did and you do tolerate that behavior. That's the problem.

seriously…maybe now they'll start coming down on these people…

glad to see he doesn't seem "ashamed" of his fellow LEOs anymore.

If he recognized the faces enough to be Ferguson residents and they broke the law, they need to go arrest them today. Why only make arrests in the heat of the moment. If you don't get them then, go get them while they sleep at 7:00 a.m.

I don't think he was talking about the ones breaking the law but some of the protestors (which is not against the law).

Erica Smith ‏@ericasmith 56s
#DarrenWilson wristbands were an individual statement by some officers, MSHP Capt. Ron Johnson says. #Ferguson

I would have no problem with FPD officers wearing wristbands. The perception of a conflict of interest rises if County officers are wearing them while County officers are supposed to be investigating the shooting in an unbiased manner. And yes, I get that the ones wearing them, if any, aren't the ones investigating, but like I tell kids on the ball team, when you're wearing the uniform, you're representing the whole, not just the individual by your actions.

Quite frankly, Johnson makes me want :puke:

I guess tonight will tell how much LE will be forced to put up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot