Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all know why.

Fact is if their autopsy proved that MB was shot in the back etc...they WOULD be releasing it and also demanding that the officer be immediately arrested to face charges. The family would be screaming from the rooftops that this is a police coverup etc...

That is exactly what I was thinking.

When you talk about witnesses... The female witness that pick-up a coworker and claims she saw this all take place. Back in an earlier article, the same one that discussed the robbery and then deleted most of the info along with the witness statements... she mentioned this info. She looked out the window and watched what happened and after he fell to the ground she began to record the scene. She says that is why she only has from that point on recorded.

I want to know if anyone has this recorded or if anyone really saw this.

jmo

This is the issue in a nut shell. In the bystander video there is a convo early on between "camera guy" and another bystander.

Bystander: "he was shot even after he was down"
Camera guy: what, they shot him after he was on the ground?!"
Bystander: "well, that's what someone said."

The bystander guy makes that statement as fact, yet in reality he's repeating what "someone said." He doesn't even state that someone told him directly.

Heresay at its finest, and sadly this is what the protesters are reacting to.

Eta:

Just to clarify, this is not the convo that is also being discussed later in the video.

The guy talking about it in the background in the youtube video definitely sounds like he witnessed it.
Someone posted it on the last thread. You can also hear people repeating stuff they heard, as fact.

:waitasec: linky no worky :thinking:

It no longer works for me either, although it is still in my computer window. It was a long article with pics you had to see to believe.

Sorry 'bout that, I'll keep trying to pull it up and repost, but I'm wondering if maybe it was too truthful? Can't really say. If anyone else can get the link to work, pls repost, it's worth a good, long look.

ETA: It's still there, Ferguson protesters ignore..., but it seems to be lock

Someone posted it on the last thread. You can also hear people repeating stuff they heard, as fact.

Yes, you can. But this particular person speaks as if he is recounting what he saw. IMO.

(I didn't read through the entire last thread and didn't know it was already posted.)

Interview with a friend of Officer Darren Wilson offering accounting of the event

When will our youth say No! to drugs?

[video=youtube;WzBdY6WXeRE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzBdY6WXeRE#t=82[/video]

It no longer works for me either, although it is still in my computer window. It was a long article with pics you had to see to believe.

Sorry 'bout that, I'll keep trying to pull it up and repost, but I'm wondering if maybe it was too truthful? Can't really say. If anyone else can get the link to work, pls repost, it's worth a good, long look.

ETA: It's still there, Ferguson protesters ignore..., but it seems to be lock

Is this the same link? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Ferguson-police-character-assassination.html

So, we hardly know anything about what happened that led to the actual shooting, yet there are riots and angry mobs chanting "injustice".

And we have a video of Mr Brown allegedly committing a robbery but folks don't want it released because it's "irrelevant"?

I'll reserve judgment for when all the facts come in. Just because he was unarmed doesn't always mean he didn't pose a threat...

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

I think we all know why.

Fact is if their autopsy proved that MB was shot in the back etc...they WOULD be releasing it and also demanding that the officer be immediately arrested to face charges. The family would be screaming from the rooftops that this is a police coverup etc...

With a parallel investigation going on, with DA McCulloch bringing this to The Grand Jury could be the reason the autopsy has not been released.

Close, but no cigar. The link you gave had good pics, but it left out the ones I was referring to, except in the upper top, left hand corner The close up of those pics, at least three, gave a GOOD look at what people are dealing with - only things missing were a campfire, hand-made weapons, and the moaning. Straight out of a horror movie, in my opinion. The pics were worth a thousand words to show what we are dealing with. Wonder why they disappeared.

Our family just did a re-enactment of SUV throat grab. My husband is 5-11. My son is a slim 6-1. We used a Honda Pilot. (I had read that the officer drove an SUV so wanted to reenact with SUV and not lowered level of car). If my son was against the SUV, my husband could reach out and grab him somewhat (while son was straightened). Remember MB is taller at 6-4 and I don't know height of DW. If my son was a couple inches or more away, then it was impossible for my husband to even touch his throat. However, if my son was bending towards the window, my husband could easily grab his throat. But as we thought before, not much traction or leverage. Can't see why anyone in an SUV would initiate such a thing unless they were being attacked.

Close, but no cigar. The link you gave had good pics, but it left out the ones I was referring to, except in the upper top, left hand corner The close up of those pics, at least three, gave a GOOD look at what people are dealing with - only things missing were a campfire, hand-made weapons, and the moaning. Straight out of a horror movie, in my opinion. The pics were worth a thousand words to show what we are dealing with. Wonder why they disappeared.

Do you still have the tab open? If so, can you screenshot and post?

With a parallel investigation going on, with DA Connelly bringing this to The Grand Jury could be the reason the autopsy has not been released.

It certainly seems that would be the way things should be handled however, given that in the very article relating the info about the 2nd autopsy, this lawyer has no hesitation in reiterating his client's statements.

The same argument can be made about open, parallel investigations regarding DJs comments to the press, and whether or not they should be made amid an open investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor