MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
popsicle just gave the link and it works. My computer froze over and over again.

^^The ME conducts the autopsy, not the police. Not sure how the police can tamper with the results.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mi...t-release-michael-brown-robbery-video-n182346

Feds Urged Police Not to Release Michael Brown 'Robbery' Video

Ferguson police wanted to release the video Thursday, but the Department of Justice convinced them to withhold the footage over fears it would spark further unrest.

Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson released the video Friday, telling reporters that he had no choice because the media requested the release under the Freedom of Information Act. The Department of Justice, which is conducting its own investigation into Brown’s Aug. 9 death, has had a copy of the footage all along and never considered releasing it to the public, the source said.

Gee, why am I not shocked the Feds would have preferred to keep the public ignorant and in the dark?

Personally I am thankful I saw that video. It certainly.

What's next? Offer the officer up to appease the crowd? A little sacrificial lamb? I certainly hope not.

Imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's sad to see the country my ancestors fought to bring forth in the American Revolution, and fought to maintain in the Civil War being reduced to a third world hell.

Take a good look at the pics of the demonstrators, curfew breakers, whatever they are:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ht-curfew.html

Frankly, these pics scare the hell out of me. This is not the world I want to live in. How did America get to this point?
I don't know Trident....I just don't know. :(

Ryan J. Reilly ‏@ryanjreilly
The latest from #DOJ on the #MikeBrown probe #Ferguson pic.twitter.com/pc5uNVgm7e

Eric Holder Authorizes Second Autopsy Of Michael Brown

The Huffington Post | By Mollie Reilly

Posted: 08/17/2014 11:21 am EDT Updated: 1 minute ago

Attorney General Eric Holder has authorized a second autopsy of Michael Brown, the unarmed African American teenager shot to death by a police officer in Ferguson, Missouri on August 9.

"Due to the extraordinary circumstances involved in this case and at the request of the Brown family, Attorney General Holder has instructed Justice Department officials to arrange for an additional autopsy to be performed by a federal medical examiner," Justice Department spokesman Brian Fallon said in a Sunday statement. "This independent examination will take place as soon as possible. Even after it is complete, Justice Department officials still plan to take the state-performed autopsy into account in the course of their investigation."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...y_n_5685747.html?&ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000016

I think they ought to have that woman who was the ME for the Christian/Newsome murder trials.

What she says is gold. You can take it to the bank.

That shows just how utterly insane and ridiculous the whole situation is. The authorities don't want to reveal the "truth" because it will just hurt the feelings of the criminals that are rioting and looting?

Wow. Utterly pathetic.

bbm absolutely

Just curious...If Officer Wilson is married, and his "family" is in hiding, who is this "significant other" that is talking to people so that they will give out interviews ("Josie" for example....) The statements are iterations of what the "significant other" has told them. Bizarro. JMO

Gee, why am I not shocked the Feds would have preferred to keep the public ignorant and in the dark?

Personally I am thankful I saw that video. It certainly.

What's next? Offer the officer up to appease the crowd? A little sacrificial lamb? I certainly hope not.

Imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not as a sacrificial lamb, if wrong doing did occur, I'd hope that justice is what people seek.

If this was indeed a 'bad shoot', the officer needs to answer for his actions, no one is above the law..IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
localghost