GUILTY MO - Jacque Rawson Waller, 39, Jackson, 31 May 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Husband claims the police and community are on a witch hunt.
"James "Clay" Waller, who has been named a "person of interest," told the newspaper that he's been falsely accused in the June 1 disappearance of his wife, Jacque Sue Waller, a 39-year-old mother of young triplets from Cape Girardeau County, Mo.

"It's crazy. I got a helicopter following me every day, police are following me," Waller told the newspaper on Tuesday. "I'll tell you what is not happening is that the cops are not searching for my wife."
"I have not done anything," he reportedly said. "I miss my wife. I hope for a safe return." "

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/2...portedly-says-police-community-on-witch-hunt/

If he hasn't done anything then why isn't he COOPERATING more? Geez.

Husband claims the police and community are on a witch hunt.
"James "Clay" Waller, who has been named a "person of interest," told the newspaper that he's been falsely accused in the June 1 disappearance of his wife, Jacque Sue Waller, a 39-year-old mother of young triplets from Cape Girardeau County, Mo.

"It's crazy. I got a helicopter following me every day, police are following me," Waller told the newspaper on Tuesday. "I'll tell you what is not happening is that the cops are not searching for my wife."
"I have not done anything," he reportedly said. "I miss my wife. I hope for a safe return." "

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/2...portedly-says-police-community-on-witch-hunt/

If he hasn't done anything then why isn't he COOPERATING more? Geez.

BBM- Given the fact CW and Jacque were divorcing I find his use of the word "wife" odd. Why doesn't he call her by name? "Cops are not searching for Jacque" and "I miss Jacque" and "I hope for her safe return".

A few posts up, I commented on CW's protest to a reporter that she kept saying he and Jacque were "estranged" in her news stories.

Wish we had a psych professional posting. In my layman's view, I'm pretty sure the way he is depersonalizing Jacque means something significant ...

BBM- Given the fact CW and Jacque were divorcing I find his use of the word "wife" odd. Why doesn't he call her by name? "Cops are not searching for Jacque" and "I miss Jacque" and "I hope for her safe return".

A few posts up, I commented on CW's protest to a reporter that she kept saying he and Jacque were "estranged" in her news stories.

Wish we had a psych professional posting. In my layman's view, I'm pretty sure the way he is depersonalizing Jacque means something significant ...

Knox, I agree and would add that it's not just his use of the word wife, but the word my.

As in, MY wife.

MY property. :mad:

Hey guys! I wanted to say sorry for the bad tone of a couple of my posts on this thread.

I have been feeling very emotional about this case because Jacque's triplets are the same age as my twins.

I promise I will self edit myself better.

Knox, I agree and would add that it's not just his use of the word wife, but the word my.

As in, MY wife.

MY property. :mad:

Yes Velouria and the way he is running around singing poor me and flipping off searchers, tells me he is very confident she will never be found
icon9.gif

Love your avatar

"The father of a missing Missouri mother of triplets said the woman's estranged husband "threatened her for a year" before she disappeared last month." "He’s not acting at all like someone whose wife came up missing," Rawson told Fox News in an interview Thursday."

Jackson Police Chief James Humphreys told FoxNews.com on Tuesday that Waller is "not cooperating the way we hope he would." He said authorities suspect foul play and believe it may have been a scene staged to look like an abduction."

"Laura Helbig, a family friend and volunteer, told Fox News on Wednesday that Waller hasn't participated in the hunt for his wife and said he's been seen mocking volunteers out on searches. Helbig said Waller would "blow kisses, laugh, and flip us off" when driving by in his car during searches for Jacque. She claims the alleged behavior was captured on video.
"I don't think this is the face or demeanor of a man who thinks his beloved wife needs to be found," Helbig said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/2...ri-mother-before-disappearance/#ixzz1Sqt3d1L7

Arrogant Arse. I fear with the flooding that was going on at the time of her disappearance that authorities are going to have a tough time finding her, short of a miracle. Unless of course he screwed up and dumped her in a place that was too shallow and she will be revealed as water subsides and debris is cleaned up. Of course this is being supposed from a person who is not in the area and is only thinking using news reports of the flooding that occured during the time of her disappearance.

I hope he did mess up and in his arrogance he over-looked something that will expose his guilt.

Jacque we are praying and looking for you!

http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/july-23rd-24th-search-for-jacque-waller-jackson-mo/

ALERT: VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

SNIPPED: (see link for full information)
Notification: All searchers should wear footwear/boots and dress appropriate for entry of wooded areas. Volunteers will be joined on professional resource teams throughout the search days.
All volunteers must be 18 years of age or older. Water and food will be on hand for searchers.

Please share with persons who are experienced horse riders in a two hour radius that meet the below criteria.

Horse Teams are needed and will have overnight facilities if needed at staging location, call CUE Center for additional information.All riders should be experienced and in control of their horse at all times and responsible for any clean up to visited areas if required. All horse teams should have on their possession their proof of coggins.
Note: All horse teams, ATV teams will trailer to unload at search locations. Do not unload at staging, if you can choose to tack up at staging or at search location.

More info at the link.

http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/july...er-jackson-mo/

"There have been mumblings for weeks that blood was found somewhere in the house where Clay Waller was staying at the time of his wife's disappearance."

Jacque Sue's father, Stan Rawson, told the newspaper those 'mumblings' were correct.

"I've seen it," Rawson said. "But that's all I'm going to confirm. There's a ton of evidence. ... Just suffice to say there is blood evidence. I saw the evidence bags

Clay's lawyer released a statement on behalf of his client: "Mr. Waller misses his wife and hopes she is found okay. He had nothing to do with her disappearance and sympathises with her family. We will not try this case in the media while there is an ongoing investigation."

Clay has since said he believed that his wife may have been abducted off Interstate 55, a theory that does not seem to be supported by police investigating the disappearance

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/185...er-clay-waller-missing-mother-of-triplets.htm

Clay's attorney told a Cape Girardeau television station Friday that Clay was not involved in the disappearance and that Clay "Misses his wife and he is very hurt and sorry over her disappearance."

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/185398/20110722/missing-mother-of-triplets.htm

hmmm I wonder why he chose the word sorry

Check out the video interview with Clay found in this article...lots of stuttering and no eyecontact!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nies-mocking-searchers.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

From what I have gathered... He lured her to the house to pick up the child but really had the boy somewhere else so he could Kill her in the home. he prob didnt want to pay child support on 3 children.then, Takes his boat out and disposes of the body, prob in the Mississippi river.. then takes her Honda out on the highway, stages the flat tire to make it look like she was kidnapped on the side of the road, he brought a bike with him so he would have a way home and just rode home. (heard there were signs of a bike) he then planted those business cards later by the mailboxes to confuse LE
-fellow missourian, someone i know went to school with her and brought this story to my attention.

From what I have gathered... He lured her to the house to pick up the child but really had the boy somewhere else so he could Kill her in the home. he prob didnt want to pay child support on 3 children.then, Takes his boat out and disposes of the body, prob in the Mississippi river.. then takes her Honda out on the highway, stages the flat tire to make it look like she was kidnapped on the side of the road, he brought a bike with him so he would have a way home and just rode home. (heard there were signs of a bike) he then planted those business cards later by the mailboxes to confuse LE
-fellow missourian, someone i know went to school with her and brought this story to my attention.

My thoughts exactly until I read the forensic astrology thread.

:seeya:

Nancy Grace covering Jacque's disappearance tonight.......

HLN on now.

NG

Search this weekend

Jacque's father allegedly saw blood at CW's home

NG doesn't like the way CW is behaving; going over circumstances of Jacque's disappearance

Producer Alexis Weed discussing CW's story versus sighting of her car at his home late that evening. CW saying no trouble in the marriage; Jacque had already rented apartment.

Ruby & Stan Rawson, Jacque's parents, on NG's show

CW made obscene gesture at LE and searchers looking for Jacque.

NG bringing up CW not having custody of the children.

NG discussing with David Lohr CW upset LE is looking at him, being harassed. DL says CW behavior is reminiscent of Drew Peterson.

That makes sense. Poor lady.
On Entertainment Tonight he stated that he hopes she is found "alive". Suspicious.

David Lohr talking about husband mocking LE and searchers. (happy to see David reporting...fantastic writer)

NG

Psychologist Caryn Stark analyzing CW's behavior; looking down, no eye contact, etc.

NG discussing CW's past behavior with Jacque's parents. Approximately two months before Jacque's disappearance she told parents of several instances of CW threatening her.

NG

Caller asking if CW has taken a polygraph. Reporter saying "no"; has not cooperated with LE on the advice of his attorney hasn't been talking; has criminal defense attorney.

NG trying to understand why Jacque would've left CW's house on foot; Jacque's parents firmly believe CW killed her; Jacque's father: "no doubt in my mind".

Another Drew Peterson, imo. Those poor kids. :(

So glad NG is having this on. Such a sad case. Her children writing their mommy letters, asking her to come home. Just heartbreaking.

Yup, totally reminds me of the monster DP to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cliff
Back