MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From creeping on facebook, it appears JR and her boyfriend had been together for at least 3 years, most of which KY would have been in prison for. Maybe she just hadn't had the time to be creeped out by him yet.

I still want to hear from the boyfriend!!!

Here is a link to the Crime Watch Daily episode on KK which reaired here in KC on Thursday September 8th....the very day that JR was last seen.
http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/06/02/family-searches-for-answers-in-missouri-teens-disappearance/

If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it. I am trying to locate the name of KY's grandfather. I know he was KY's alibi for KK's disappearance and that was where KY was arrested this time. I know he has been interviewed a few times speaking on KY's innocence but I cannot locate his name. Thanks!

From creeping on facebook, it appears JR and her boyfriend had been together for at least 3 years, most of which KY would have been in prison for. Maybe she just hadn't had the time to be creeped out by him yet.

I still want to hear from the boyfriend!!!

My guess is that he has lawyered up and been told to sit down and shut up. JMO MOO And, of course, he is currently a victim.

My guess is that he has lawyered up and been told to sit down and shut up. JMO MOO And, of course, he is currently a victim.

I am guessing the amount of guilt he has from leaving them together is unimaginable. I do feel terrible for him. My guess is that KY is probably a master manipulator and has, no doubt, convinced all of his friends and family of his innocence. He would only let his monster side show through if they crossed him, and if they hadn't, he is probably quite a charmer

Maybe it's not on there anymore, Netflix stopped us Brits accessing Netflix USA so I can't check, I posted the YouTube link just after that post tho. Just Google disappeared s2 EP13

Sent from my Lenovo TAB S8-50F using Tapatalk

Wow, how have I missed this thread?! I've seen KK's episode of Disappeared about 3 times. Off to get caught up!

Here is a link to the Crime Watch Daily episode on KK which reaired here in KC on Thursday September 8th....the very day that JR was last seen.
http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/06/02/family-searches-for-answers-in-missouri-teens-disappearance/

If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it. I am trying to locate the name of KY's grandfather. I know he was KY's alibi for KK's disappearance and that was where KY was arrested this time. I know he has been interviewed a few times speaking on KY's innocence but I cannot locate his name. Thanks!

We can't sleuth the family here but if you pop Kylr's name into pipl or spokeo it comes right up.

Also scan through the KK thread for information about KY and his past alibis.

So the spot her car was found is almost a straight shot from grandpa's house just SW of 87th and Reytown Road if he took 87th over to Blue River Rd. It seems he ditched the car and burned it once he learned Jessica was reported missing - had the police already tried to contact him I wonder? Putting together how long he may have taken to do whatever with Jessica will be instrumental to determining where to look - as it is I hope they are scouring that river. I actually don't think he has his sh t together enough these days to have disposed of her out at a pig farm, but that is certainly where KK probably ended up if he felt compelled to brag about it to someone.

Wow, how have I missed this thread?! I've seen KK's episode of Disappeared about 3 times. Off to get caught up!

Hurray! I was just digging for a case map and made myself a crude one when I didn't find anything. I hope you can put one together here with both KKs and J's case info.

I checked namus for other potential victims of this sleazeball and nothing really matches agewise for the last 10 years or so but that was only for Missouri. Do we think he has ventured into Kansas or sticks to his own turf? He seems like an internalized type that will prey on his immediate surroundings to me but I'm happy to check out Kansas as well.

Does anyone know the name of the pig farm that his family owns? It might be interesting to see how close that is to where the car was found as well

Hurray! I was just digging for a case map and made myself a crude one when I didn't find anything. I hope you can put one together here with both KKs and J's case info.

I checked namus for other potential victims of this sleazeball and nothing really matches agewise for the last 10 years or so but that was only for Missouri. Do we think he has ventured into Kansas or sticks to his own turf? He seems like an internalized type that will prey on his immediate surroundings to me but I'm happy to check out Kansas as well.

Yeah I sure can. I'll start digging up info if you have some locations on your map I can use please share :)

I was asking about Grandpa because I was going to try to look at family farms in Warsaw. There are a ton of pig farms in that area, my extended family even has one. :) I was also just thinking I don't know much about KY's history or background prior to KK's disappearance. Since Grandpa was KY's alibi for KK's case and KY was arrested this time from Grandpa's house, and I noticed that when the reporter for the Crime show tried to talk with KY they went to Grandpa's house but KY refused to talk with them, all makes me wonder how involved Grandpa may be in covering up for KY. I did find this interesting tidbit...KY went to catholic school....and liked having his weekends free and getting second chances, even then.

Kylr Yust gave her high marks because he said she doesn't give homework on weekends, and does give her students second chances.

http://www.catholickey.com/index.php3?gif=news.gif&mode=view&issue=19990530&article_id=347

They need to go ahead and get this guy strapped down on the gurney and ready for the injection......his reign of terror is going to end soon.

He's the type that would threaten to kill his lawyers if they attempted an insanity defense on his behalf..........just a rabid dog that needs to be euthanized.

It's a shame that so many people and animals have to be harmed before the dots can be connected enough to exterminate a like this.

Yeah I sure can. I'll start digging up info if you have some locations on your map I can use please share :)

I really think he did venture into Kansas. Kansas City, itself, straddles Missouri and Kansas. And all he would have to do for enough privacy and isolation to commit further crimes, such as tampering with evidence and hiding evidence, is travel just an hour west, northwest, or southwest of Kansas City. No joke.

They need to go ahead and get this guy strapped down on the gurney and ready for the injection......his reign of terror is going to end soon.

He's the type that would threaten to kill his lawyers if they attempted an insanity defense on his behalf..........just a rabid dog that needs to be euthanized.

It's a shame that so many people and animals have to be harmed before the dots can be connected enough to exterminate a like this.

I looked at Jessica's Facebook page, and noticed that she actually considered him a friend. I also noticed that he changed his name on his Facebook page, but beyond that, it appears that he has some very well trained enablers. If those around him had not given him so many chances to stop causing pain to others, and had demanded accountability, perhaps he could have been stopped before anyone in his acquaintance went missing or had a vehicle burned up. When this whole situation is resolved, I really think the entire Kansas City area and the outlying communities need to do some collective soul searching on how people with violent criminal histories are regarded. It breaks my heart that Jessica was not discouraged from association with this young man, as there were obviously red flags about his past.

I remember reading somewhere that MO does still have the death penalty... JS.
Also, my bet is they are simply holding him on this until they get the forensics back in hopes that they don't botch everything like Belton PD did in the KK case

RSBM

Just... wow. I'm aware of Kara Kopetsky's case. Very sad.

Did anyone notice from los' news facebook link that Yust appears to have a long red scratch on his neck ?
Maybe this missing lady will be the link that finds Kara or her remains. :(
Hope Jessica's o.k. ---I wonder if she accidentally stumbled on some info. about Kara and the possible poi freaked ?

Edited to add: This Kyler sounds like a real . Abusing his girlfriends, drug dist., killing cats as well ? People often escalate from killing animals to killing humans, imo.
:moo:

He has scratches on his face and his face appears to be burned, like from being too close to a burning car...

I had a look and saw a few girls that have tatts and piercings missing from last ten years in that state but I wasn't sure how close to his area they where last seen,that's why I wondered if he had a type or was offering girls cheap/free work. I wonder if he stole the tattoo equipment while helping out at a local shop? Younger people with tattoos within that community would of known of him. Sounds like a very small place.
I checked most of them on his, her, and a couple of their friends fbs but couldn't find any connection

Sent from my Lenovo TAB S8-50F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member