MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the blue plaid shirt is more then likely hers.. IIRC the search warrant said blue plaid shirt and black yoga pants.. I doubt him or his grandpa own any of them...

I have to agree. I know a lot of girls her age that wear plaid shirts, and yoga pants. Seems to be a trend now.
Some girls even wear them as a trend around the waist. So she may not have actually been wearing the shirt at the party, but either had it around her waist when they left or it was already in her vehicle.

I just want to know WHAT was in the car that he felt the need to burn it? The second I saw the location of the map, I also noticed a pond and I am praying that she's not there.
I don't think he'd be so silly as to dispose of her close by. (sorry I don't know how to word it better.) Of course, we are all hoping she makes it home safely.

I noticed they were looking for a cell phone , I'm assuming at this point it's hers. Did they ever find it?

Maybe he convinced her that he needed to meet up with someone or pick someone up, so they went to the bridge where her vehicle was found. Maybe he attempted to sexually abuse her and that's where all the scratches came from( her clawing at him ) , and he was trying to hide his DNA in the vehicle.
Maybe after she never texted the other girl from the party, people started trying to contact him. That's when he thought "Oh s**t. I've gotta do something"

**all comments are purely speculation and are in now way intended to blame the victim, the victims family or any others innocently involved**

There are a lot of little things like this, I feel, that show mentally he is not an almost 30 year old man. I also noticed that the age of his love interests/obsessions stayed in the same range, even as he aged. Speculating, it could have a lot to do with KK, and what he did to her.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

YES! I don't know how much research there is on perpetrators who go after younger victims, but I wonder, in maturity, they get stuck in the past and don't have a mirror in relationships that helps them age successfully. He could be 60 and still be after young girls. He is caught now, arrested, and hopefully some charges will stick.

I agree. Which I guess is why it bothers me that he went to such an extent to burn the vehicle but didn't get rid of other possible evidence. Even if he didn't use the gun on JR, he was on probation and shouldn't have had it, etc. The blue plaid shirt, if it was even JR's. Possible blood evidence. You would think he would have burned anything and everything or gotten rid of it another way. Maybe he wanted some trophies, or he just ran out of time? Or maybe none of the collected evidence can be tied directly to JR?

It seems he may have gone back later to burn the car. For you skilled sleuthers out there working on a map of locations, it might be helpful to include the timeline of discovery in some way on the map.

http://www.usnews.com/news/us/artic...ouri-man-has-history-of-violence-toward-women

Kylr's dad is quoted here - I missed it if posted previously

Court and jail records that are available don't list whether Yust has an attorney. His father, Ken Yust, said Tuesday he was heartbroken about his son's "crappy decisions" and violence toward women.

"I don't know what happened to him, why he's doing what he's doing," Ken Yust, 51, told The Associated Press by phone. "I can't imagine it. It's not cool, and there's nothing but shame on this end.

"I wish this wasn't happening, and I know the families are hurt," he added. "Nobody deserves this, and it all makes me sick."

I saw it... it was a screenshot of a Facebook post. The other man pictured is the man who threw the party/get-together. Not sure why people on Facebook were spreading his photo around with Kylr's though. I'm guessing it was due to rumors (since it's Facebook after all) and maybe the fact that she was at his house before she left with Kylr.
Jessica's Mom posted the picture on FB stating that she wanted these men found because they were the last two individuals that saw her daughter before becoming missing. At the time the picture was posted the police hadnt spoke to either of the men however friends of Jessica's had confirmed and communicated to her Mother that one of the men in the picture hosted the party where she was last seen at and the other man was who she left the party with.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Does anyone know is Kylr is adopted?

**EDIT** NVM I think I got the terms Adoptee and Adopter mixed up.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/33097908/ex-girlfriend-of-kylr-yust-he-gave-me-a-weird-vibe

In the call he made to one of his exes, I keep feeling like the BBM is relevant to something, but I don't know exactly what. Did he have somewhere specific he was hoping to drive to?

Interested in others thoughts on this...kinda weird to call someone just to go drive around. IMO

Could KY have been wanting to go back near where he possibly left JR? As awful as that sounds, is it possible that he wanted to be sure he had hidden her (sorry, so AWFUL typing that) well enough or any evidence well enough? And he didn't have his own transportation, hence asking the ex girlfriend to go for a drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definitely think now is a good time to start focusing on the maps and establishing a concrete timeline.

It's a good idea to start looking at areas that might be significant in regards to hiding evidence.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

The family has started a account. Not sure if it's been shared here but a reshare is never bad for these things. https://www..com/Jessicarunions

Okay *cracks knuckles* It is time to start this. If I don't come back -- and I know this will be very difficult -- please do try to carry on without me.

((Establishing a Timeline))

Thus far believe action 41 news has done the best reporting very accurate and informative.

Anyone notice the dollar tree bag in the trailer video, the pop tarts and water had to come from somewhere.
The last part of the video of inside the trailer appears to be a bucket of kfc chicken on the stove.

Reason I points these items out is that both DT and KFC have cameras .... At least it may help in tracking KY's movements and locations from Fri to Sun morning... Was he alone when collecting the perishable goods ...how did he get to the locations to buy them ..etc..

TY Gigi... At first thought I was just chasing another bucket of tender fried chicken ... :great:

Looking for a DT & KFC is like looking for a southern baptist church in the south (there is one on every street corner) :wink: after researching it is not as hard as one would think ... There is a DT in wasa ... However the closest KFC to Edwards is 25 miles away and not in the direction of KC the other KFC's are further Than that going towards KC.. So looking at maps there are 3 potential routes from KC to Edwards on those routes there are only a few KFC's.. In turn narrow down the route that would have been taken makes it much easier... Right now working at process of elimination ... Evaluating DT's and KFC's that are within close proximity of eah other.. as small as these items are it may give clues to where KY was in direction and timeframe... Food for thought KFC operates from 10am-10pm DT 9am-9pm ...

Can anyone clarify what time Sunday was KY arrest

Thank You Fleur ...... Answered my question ... With the time given of KY's arrest goods had to be acquired on fri or sat

Jessica's Mom posted the picture on FB stating that she wanted these men found because they were the last two individuals that saw her daughter before becoming missing. At the time the picture was posted the police hadnt spoke to either of the men however friends of Jessica's had confirmed and communicated to her Mother that one of the men in the picture hosted the party where she was last seen at and the other man was who she left the party with.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

TY on the clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members