Found Deceased MO - John Forsyth, 49, doctor, Mercy ER Clinic, Cassville, 21 May 2023 *car found* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
what do you mean how Dr forsyths car "ended up hidden?"
The location of the Drs. Car initially was thought to be in the parking lot at the swim park. That’s where it was recorded on security cam, along with the white SUV. It was later discovered parked behind the fence in the maintenance area of the park.

The location of the Drs. Car initially was thought to be in the parking lot at the swim park. That’s where it was recorded on security cam, along with the white SUV. It was later discovered parked behind the fence in the maintenance area of the park.
I was just relistening to one of the interviews Richard Forsyth gave where he discusses where Dr. Forsyth's car was found. He says the security footage of THAT area (partially obscured by the fencing) was blurry because it was taken at a distance. He describes all the details that we've heard- the white SUV coming and going, the person believed to be Dr. F getting out of car and leaving... It is clear from Richard's description that he is referring to the security footage covering the disposal area and not the aquatic center parking lot.

start ~18:50

IIRC RF spoke of something much less drastic than that, some type of additional authority (unspecified), perhaps like a password to something.
In the interview mentions above, at ~29:00, Richard says that on the Fri (5/19) before Dr. F disappeared, "he made arrangements with his accountant that I, well he clarified with his accountant, that I (Richard) should be able to act in his place if he were not available." The interviewer asked if that meant Richard could act like his brother's power of attorney, Richard responded "yeah, something like that." Richard clarified that Dr. F did NOT sign control over all of his financials to Richard, nothing involving his personal finances; this only concerned "only his finances concerning the joint venture we had together". I believe the "venture" Richard is referring to is ONFO and my impression is that ONFO was failing even before Dr. F's disappearance.

Hello, I joined just for this thread. I am from the Cassville area and wanted to offer any local answers I could. I have spent plenty of time at the Cassville hospital (8 kiddos worth), including some visits where Dr Forsyth was the er doc on duty over the past few years. I know you have Brown Bear helping with family pov, but thought location info might help also.

Just curious if I missed the part confirming he died in the lake. It has been a local debate
I don't think the sheriff's office have said yet.

Well, I'm sure by now the police have access to all his financial records and will be able to determine if he took an Uber or Lyft to Beaver Lake. If someone did take him there you'd hope if they'd done nothing illegal they'd have come forward once he was declared missing, or once his body was discovered, but I guess anything is possible.

Did anyone do a timeline on this case? LE facts only?
wow...you don't realize how little LE has said until you try to find what LE has said....which is practically nothing. Media is quoting each other back to Richard for the most part. This is what I could find as come from or being cited to LE.

5/21/23 7:00AM Last seen, per CPD Missing Person Flyer
Facebook

5/22/23 UNK Reported missing when failed to show up to work

5/22/23 8:52AM Cassville PD Post Missing person flyer to Facebook Page
Facebook

5/23/23 10:24AM CPD posts to FB, “large ground search underway at the Aquatic Park”

5/23/23 UNK Car found in Aquatic Park
several law enforcement agencies searched about a 9-mile (15-kilometer) radius around the aquatic park using people, dogs and drones
Body of Missouri ER doctor found in Arkansas lake had apparent gunshot wound
No evidence found
Cassville doctor reported missing, car found at park
“The latest update is this morning, we had 36 personnel from 13 different agencies varying from Cassville PD, Missouri Department of Conservation, all the area fire protection districts,” Sgt. Donald Privett with Cassville Police said. “We’ve done a grid search of approximately 90 acres around the city park, into the woodlands, next to the city park and didn’t locate anything.”
Search continues for missing Cassville doctor; family reacts
“no signs of foul play at the scene of the where the vehicle was found, the same where his RV is parked beside the hospital where he stayed while he worked”
“Privett tells KOLR 10 there is a forensic examination of two phones and a laptop found in Forsyth’s car.”

05/30/23 Kayaker discovers body in Beaver Lake, a large reservoir in NW Ark.
Gunshot wound confirmed

06/01/23 Autopsy completed, results will not be released until investigation is over.
Authorities release statement: there is no immediate threat to the public
What to know about the case of the missing Missouri ER doctor found dead in Arkansas

Thank you for the Timeline. There it is on May 30. He was in the water, right?
Gunshot wound confirmed

A kayaker discovered the body of 49-year-old Dr. John Forsyth on Tuesday in Beaver Lake, a large reservoir in northwestern Arkansas, the Benton County Sheriff’s Office said. No further information would immediately be released, authorities said, and they didn’t specify if he was shot by someone else or if the wound was self-inflicted.

Thank you for the Timeline. There it is on May 30. He was in the water, right?

A kayaker discovered the body of 49-year-old Dr. John Forsyth on Tuesday in Beaver Lake, a large reservoir in northwestern Arkansas, the Benton County Sheriff’s Office said. No further information would immediately be released, authorities said, and they didn’t specify if he was shot by someone else or if the wound was self-inflicted.

No update since Arkansas assumed jurisdiction over case.

wow...you don't realize how little LE has said until you try to find what LE has said....which is practically nothing. Media is quoting each other back to Richard for the most part. This is what I could find as come from or being cited to LE.

5/21/23 7:00AM Last seen, per CPD Missing Person Flyer
Facebook

5/22/23 UNK Reported missing when failed to show up to work

5/22/23 8:52AM Cassville PD Post Missing person flyer to Facebook Page
Facebook

5/23/23 10:24AM CPD posts to FB, “large ground search underway at the Aquatic Park”

5/23/23 UNK Car found in Aquatic Park
several law enforcement agencies searched about a 9-mile (15-kilometer) radius around the aquatic park using people, dogs and drones
No evidence found
Cassville doctor reported missing, car found at park
“The latest update is this morning, we had 36 personnel from 13 different agencies varying from Cassville PD, Missouri Department of Conservation, all the area fire protection districts,” Sgt. Donald Privett with Cassville Police said. “We’ve done a grid search of approximately 90 acres around the city park, into the woodlands, next to the city park and didn’t locate anything.”
“no signs of foul play at the scene of the where the vehicle was found, the same where his RV is parked beside the hospital where he stayed while he worked”
“Privett tells KOLR 10 there is a forensic examination of two phones and a laptop found in Forsyth’s car.”

Gunshot wound confirmed

06/01/23 Autopsy completed, results will not be released until investigation is over.
Authorities release statement: there is no immediate threat to the public
What to know about the case of the missing Missouri ER doctor found dead in Arkansas
Thank you so much for this!!

JF "Signed Over His Business" to Brother???

From post by @Betty P "Yes, but we don't know that as fact, not yet...."
Richard says that himself. do you doubt it?...
snipped for focus @snubenergy I have not seen, heard, or read that brother Richard said JF "signed over his business" to him.

Here's what I've come across:
1. What Brother Said on Camera, livestreamed May 31.*
2. What Podcaster GH Said June 19, re Signing Over, but Brother Not on Cam or Audio.**

It's entirely possible that a few days before his disappearance, JF "signed over his business": to his brother but I have not seen/heard/read it. Nor have I seen that brother Richard himself said it but zI could have missed it.

After watching GH's podcast the other day, yesterday I watched vid of "The Pascal Show" livestreaming May 31** w interview of brother Richard for 40 plus min.

Maybe there's an MSM or WS-approved source verifying that Richard said JF signed over the business to him, which I've missed.

A link, pls, @snubenergy ? Or anyone? TiA.

[EBM- to clarify, correct typos, et .]
=============================
* At 29min marker, brother Richard said that on Fri. before disappearance, JF made arrangements w his accountant that Richard "should be able to act in his place if he were not available." Pascal asked, "Like what, like a power of attorney?" Richard said, " Yeah, something like that." .... Pascal said, so he basically "signed everything, I guess, control over his financials."
Richard said, "No, only his finances concerning the joint venture we had together" and clarified that the authority did not extend to JF's "personal finances."

^
"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BROTHER? John Forsyth Remains Found After Missing; Brother Exclusive Interview"
"The Pascal Show," livestreamed May 31, 2023.

** At 1h:50m - 1h:53m markers, GH made the "signed over hisw business to his brother" claim.

^
"Gray Hughes Investigates," livestreamed July 19, 2023.

Last edited:
Well, I'm sure by now the police have access to all his financial records and will be able to determine if he took an Uber or Lyft to Beaver Lake. If someone did take him there you'd hope if they'd done nothing illegal they'd have come forward once he was declared missing, or once his body was discovered, but I guess anything is possible.
I presume dashcam footage has been requested for all roads between the 2 sites.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back