MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indy I have to disagree.The sketch Looks so much like the guy Busted for exposing himself it is scary. I sure hop the PD look into that.
That sketch IMO is a bad tip. These are my reasons for thinking they are connected.
1. Both girls Names are K
2. Both girls were young
3. Both girls lived very close to EH
4. The girls disappered one month apart to the day
5. Kelseys abducter(EH) IMO has done this before as he was very brave to do this in the way he did it.

So in thinking that the two are connected I am left to think Kara has already passed and is very close to where she dissapered from. Why would EH keep her alive?

But I do agree that they look alike, Thats why I brought it up.

NOT A CHANCE! (IMO) Sad to say really...because it could make a huge impact...but I don't think LE would give up this justice to one of their own. I just don't believe LE having the video of him, the truck, and whatever else they may have would outweigh the fact it was ONE of their own's child. They ARE a family. I would say there are no plea deals for Kelsey's life.
I guess thats good and bad. Maybe he will just tell because he feels bad and want the truth to be told:rolleyes:

NOT A CHANCE! (IMO) Sad to say really...because it could make a huge impact...but I don't think LE would give up this justice to one of their own. I just don't believe LE having the video of him, the truck, and whatever else they may have would outweigh the fact it was ONE of their own's child. They ARE a family. I would say there are no plea deals for Kelsey's life.
I think that they may take the death penalty off of the table if he offers up other victims. He would still get LWOP. They probably would keep Kelsey's parents in the loop. I can well imagine that Kelsey's parents would want resolution for other victims' parents, if there are any.

I don't know...Correct me if I am wrong...but don't I recall an interview of the parents and John (BF) that agreed the DP was what they wanted?! Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought it was brought up.

I would look it up, but my mind and body are exhausted tonite. Sorry!

I don't know...Correct me if I am wrong...but don't I recall an interview of the parents and John (BF) that agreed the DP was what they wanted?! Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought it was brought up.

The parents (with John agreeing) said that they were leaving the decision up to the prosecutor. I believe the prosecutor has said, at this time, that the death penalty is an option. He may be using it as leverage.

Ah, OK! Well...I don't know then. Maybe they would accept LWOP if he gave up other victims.

Oh! Of course...they probably would...they seem like such loving people.

I would look it up, but my mind and body are exhausted tonite. Sorry!

I do not know how familiar you are with Kansas and the DP but there is little to no fear of that here, espically with Kline in office. That is why I was hoping for federal charges and/or charges in MO where there is the chance for the DP.

Maybe it is not to late for additional charges that would help with getting the DP, but I could see them using it as a "bargaining" tool to find Kara and (heaven forbid) any other victims.

The only thing I feel for sure is who ever did this to Kelsey did this before!!

I do not know how familiar you are with Kansas and the DP but there is little to no fear of that here, espically with Kline in office. That is why I was hoping for federal charges and/or charges in MO where there is the chance for the DP.

Maybe it is not to late for additional charges that would help with getting the DP, but I could see them using it as a "bargaining" tool to find Kara and (heaven forbid) any other victims.

No, I am not familiar with Kansas politics. (Maybe we need to take a serious look at it tho!)

I knew people were wanting this case to go to MO...but I didn't know why. Oklahoma has it's quirks in DP cases, too. I didn't know it wasn't "really" a DP case unless your victim dies a slow, painful death and so they overturn the conviction of DP to LWOP in such cases. (One of my good friends was shot several times in a parking garage..both back n front..but by the legal terminology...she didn't suffer long enough with knowledge she was going to die. cusscusscussravenrant)

EH is no "newby" to the challenge, i agree whole heatadly (sp?) lol.
are they taking dogs to search all of the area around kelsey? has anyone heard? they need to. never know how many are there......
blue

EH is no "newby" to the challenge, i agree whole heatadly (sp?) lol.
are they taking dogs to search all of the area around kelsey? has anyone heard? they need to. never know how many are there......
blue
I hope so because I truely feel like she will be found in that area. It just had to be the same person, right?

That sketch IMO is a bad tip. These are my reasons for thinking they are connected.
1. Both girls Names are K
2. Both girls were young
3. Both girls lived very close to EH
4. The girls disappered one month apart to the day
5. Kelseys abducter(EH) IMO has done this before as he was very brave to do this in the way he did it.

So in thinking that the two are connected I am left to think Kara has already passed and is very close to where she dissapered from. Why would EH keep her alive?

But I do agree that they look alike, Thats why I brought it up.

Go Back several years to the ones that wnt Missing in Calif. Start with Amber Schwartz and work forward.HAs it ever occured there are TWO preps in the area? EH had nothing to do with Kara going missing IMO

Go Back several years to the ones that wnt Missing in Calif. Start with Amber Schwartz and work forward.HAs it ever occured there are TWO preps in the area? EH had nothing to do with Kara going missing IMO
And I will agree they may not be connected. But I really feel as if they are. But it will be nice to debate it with you!!:D

And I will agree they may not be connected. But I really feel as if they are. But it will be nice to debate it with you!!:D

You tell me why EH has anything to do with Kara?I do not see it.And do you know if anyone ran a record for the Preparrested. Sorry bad with names right now.I feel they are two seprate crimes with two preps. Just because the names start with K is no big thing. Again look at the skecth and the one arrested for expousre.They are the same

I really have this feeling that EH has killed before, maybe more than once before Kelsey, I think he got brazen cause several others had gone so well for him. :(

You tell me why EH has anything to do with Kara?I do not see it.And do you know if anyone ran a record for the Preparrested. Sorry bad with names right now.I feel they are two seprate crimes with two preps. Just because the names start with K is no big thing. Again look at the skecth and the one arrested for expousre.They are the same
That sketch was taken a couple of weeks later. So if you are thinking the sketch is true than she is still alive? Also if you read further than one you would see my other reasons. What are you ideas of why the are not connected and why do you believe the sketch thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper