MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think, maybe I am going to far ahead here, But would they offer him a deal in Kelsey's case if he told them where Kara was??

a prayer for Kara and her family.
anyone from that area know what the police are doing in searching for her? i have not heard anything in several days. :(

local news reporting video of Kara at school on day she went missing has been released. I will try to find the link and post it here.

Thanks for the link!!

I want to know what was said. IMO the friend looked upset by something Kara was saying.

Yeah, I wish the video had sound also. Police said the video wasn't released sooner as they wanted to have a chance to talk to the kids in the video. I guess they have by now.

Great! I am glad they released the video. (I was hoping there would be something new today!)

I don't think her friend looks upset tho. It looked like Kara said something to her and she was 'thinking it over' (putting her hand to her head like she did). Just her body language doesn't fit with being upset to me. I feel it was more 'undecided'. Did Kara just ask her to go smoke and she declined because she was afraid to be late to class perhaps?

I wonder why they haven't released what was being said in the conversation there. It could be quite telling! Don't you think they would have if she had mentioned something upsetting tho?! I do. IMO

Great! I am glad they released the video. (I was hoping there would be something new today!)

I don't think her friend looks upset tho. It looked like Kara said something to her and she was 'thinking it over' (putting her hand to her head like she did). Just her body language doesn't fit with being upset to me. I feel it was more 'undecided'. Did Kara just ask her to go smoke and she declined because she was afraid to be late to class perhaps?

I wonder why they haven't released what was being said in the conversation there. It could be quite telling! Don't you think they would have if she had mentioned something upsetting tho?! I do. IMO

Maybe your both right. Didn't her friends say something about cutting class? Maybe she asked this friend for a ride, a smoke, somethings. Her friend thinks it over and says no. Kara is upset cuz she just didn't feel like being at school or something. I remember the spring of my senior year and there were many a day that I would only go to class for tests and then cut out and head to Shawnee Mission Park for some rays until I had to go to work. Just a thought.

You could be right, SS. I just keep watching it trying to figure it out. I'm sure LE knows what that little exchange was about, though - but I sure would like to know, too!

I disagree, the way Kara is using her hands, the way the friend when she turned around put out both hands as if to say what, the way she looks mad IMO when she is walking and talking to friend at same time.

You could be right, SS. I just keep watching it trying to figure it out. I'm sure LE knows what that little exchange was about, though - but I sure would like to know, too!
If that friend indeed told the truth.

I can say I feel like whoever (EH) did this to kelsey did this to Kara, But IMO we cant go off the sketch. I think that was a bad tip and believe she is very close to them just like Kelsey was. I am glad she is getting more media attention now!!!

Indy I have to disagree.The sketch Looks so much like the guy Busted for exposing himself it is scary. I sure hop the PD look into that.

Do you think, maybe I am going to far ahead here, But would they offer him a deal in Kelsey's case if he told them where Kara was??

NOT A CHANCE! (IMO) Sad to say really...because it could make a huge impact...but I don't think LE would give up this justice to one of their own. I just don't believe LE having the video of him, the truck, and whatever else they may have would outweigh the fact it was ONE of their own's child. They ARE a family. I would say there are no plea deals for Kelsey's life.

They NEED to find Kara and I am certain they are working diligently with the other LE office in that respect.

Finally something "new" for this missing girl...hopefully the major networks will air this as well...

If that friend indeed told the truth.
Exactly! If they were discussing smoking a joint...she might have lied to keep her "dark secret" from her trusting parents. Sounds cold on her part...but teens are known to be quite selfish when it comes to consequences of them giving up their entire lives to being grounded forever. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper