MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha yesss i looove ABJ! there amazing!

Thats a good idea, i'll have my boyfriend help me & i'll put them around campus. But if i put them up in the bars, they'll just get torn down like i previously stated..but ill try anyways.

There could be a possibility that Kara's parents hired a private detective to check out some of the St. Louis and other rumors/leads, only they aren't saying so not to scare off Kara.With the extensive searching going on for Kelsey Smith, if Kara were anywhere in the area she would have been found. If I recall correctly, further searches of Longview Lake were made for Kara after Kelsey's body was found. Just a hunch, folks.

I sincerely hope her family did hire a PD.
I can't imagine when Tim & EquiSearch
was in the area they never asked them
to stay & look for Kara. Unless they know
something nobody else does.

I sincerely hope her family did hire a PD.
I can't imagine when Tim & EquiSearch
was in the area they never asked them
to stay & look for Kara. Unless they know
something nobody else does.

I'd also wondered about that. He was there, why not see what he can do.

haha yesss i looove ABJ! there amazing!

Thats a good idea, i'll have my boyfriend help me & i'll put them around campus. But if i put them up in the bars, they'll just get torn down like i previously stated..but ill try anyways.
Why would they do that? Don't they care about other people or are they that self-centered they don't want to be bothered to know if someone is missing?

There could be a possibility that Kara's parents hired a private detective to check out some of the St. Louis and other rumors/leads, only they aren't saying so not to scare off Kara.With the extensive searching going on for Kelsey Smith, if Kara were anywhere in the area she would have been found. If I recall correctly, further searches of Longview Lake were made for Kara after Kelsey's body was found. Just a hunch, folks.

I see you made it, welcome!!

There have been searches put together by Busylady, who is a poster here, but as for anyone else, nothing.

I'd also wondered about that. He was there, why not see what he can do.

Sure would of saved a great deal of added time to round people up to help search. He'd of been glad to stay longer to help. I read that in a news article. But he wasn't asked......

Sure would of saved a great deal of added time to round people up to help search. He'd of been glad to stay longer to help. I read that in a news article. But he wasn't asked......
Seems as though we are going back instead of forward, huh! I just wish there was a way to get this out. If only her parents would help us.

Seems they acted 180° opposite of the Smiths. Whereas the Smiths pulled all the stops to find Kelsey, Kara's parents seemed to do little. I wonder if they know more than what they've let on?

Seems as though we are going back instead of forward, huh! I just wish there was a way to get this out. If only her parents would help us.

Yes dear friend Indy, it does! I've sat thinking why?
If Kara were my daughter or GD I'd be telling LE
what they were going to do.

I'd of called in the FBI / I'd of called in EQUISEARCH!
I'd of went over LE's head & did it all. Do you think
for a instance any of us would not of?

I just don't get it.....the Smiths did everything
correct! Her Dad being in LE knew what to do.
At no point did he falter. He never liked the ending
but they have Kelsey home.

Yes dear friend Indy, it does! I've sat thinking why?
If Kara were my daughter or GD I'd be telling LE
what they were going to do.

I'd of called in the FBI / I'd of called in EQUISEARCH!
I'd of went over LE's head & did it all. Do you think
for a instance any of us would not of?

I just don't get it.....the Smiths did everything
correct! Her Dad being in LE knew what to do.
At no point did he falter. He never liked the ending
but they have Kelsey home.
And while in the beginning I was not saying anything because I felt bad for my thoughts. I thought maybe they didnt have the means to get help. But the help has been thrown into their lap and they, as we know, are doing nothing. I feel so sorry for Kara, I hope this isnt how her short life was all the years growing up.

ETA Where does this leave us? As in what more can we do, except try to get the word out, I just feel as though I am headbunting a brick wall.

And while in the beginning I was not saying anything because I felt bad for my thoughts. I thought maybe they didnt have the means to get help. But the help has been thrown into their lap and they, as we know, are doing nothing. I feel so sorry for Kara, I hope this isnt how her short life was all the years growing up.

ETA Where does this leave us? As in what more can we do, except try to get the word out, I just feel as though I am headbunting a brick wall.

I sincerely thought Kara had just been
overlooked by the media. As so many
abducted & missing have been & the families
would do anything to get NG or Greta
to do a segment.

Kara's friend, gave the parents every
suggestion we gave her. All it would of
taken was a phone call to get the ball
rolling.

We can't do anymore Indy.....its up to
her parents. My dear Mom used to say
you can lead a horse to the water but
you can't make them drink. We can't
beat ourselves up over this. We did all
we could. :doh: :banghead:

I sincerely thought Kara had just been
overlooked by the media. As so many
abducted & missing have been & the families
would do anything to get NG or Greta
to do a segment.

Kara's friend, gave the parents every
suggestion we gave her. All it would of
taken was a phone call to get the ball
rolling.

We can't do anymore Indy.....its up to
her parents. My dear Mom used to say
you can lead a horse to the water but
you can't make them drink. We can't
beat ourselves up over this. We did all
we could. :doh: :banghead:

I know you didnt mean too, but I am crying now reading the last part. It just makes me so angry!

Indy Gal don't feel bad when my dd was missing for 3 months we were pretty much told to back off and let it cool down by police and private investigator we hired, so that she would come out of hiding. This may be the case here with Kara. It is the hardest thing in the world to keep quiet and still hold out any hope of seeing your child again. We don't know every thing that is going on with Kara. I for one pray that she is alive and with someone just afraid to turn herself in or being a rebellious teen.

Could her stepfather have something to do with her going missing? This would explain their lack of wanting to pursue searches etc. Was there any suspicion of him early on?

Could her stepfather have something to do with her going missing? This would explain their lack of wanting to pursue searches etc. Was there any suspicion of him early on?
THANK YOU!!! I wanted to post but was scared too! I remember that to and was searching when I read your post. OMG I think what was said was that he had been cleared, now I think about it I dont know if he was under suspision?? Off to read...LOL

Brought this over from SS. Busy did your search include this area?

post_old.gif
06-13-2007, 11:29 PM
SeriouslySearching
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1531306", true);

I wish they would check the East side of the lake (Longview) in an area that might have lots of curves..between the areas of the picnic area and Shoreline trail. (I had a lot more to say, but should not.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay