MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police at Lisa Irwin's home, recreating alleged abduction #LisaIrwin on Twitter

LE isn't going to use all that manpower just to make the public think they are doing something. Maybe they are just rechecking things that they already checked or perhaps things they neglected to do in the beginning.

What is your theory on why they are just now doing that?

If that screen had a crease in the frame then it could have very well been the point of entry. It would not have had to have been removed all the way because if you push one corner of screen in there is plenty of room to crawl through if you are not real big.

I never understood why it was stated early on that that window was not a point of entry ? How was that determined,I wonder ? But, I do remember reading it...odd. MOO

MOO-I think LE should have re-created this the exact same way they think it happened.Late at night with the dog in the back yard and then try climbing in the window to see if anyone could get in there without noise and the dog barking!!

I bet that with all the commotion that dog (and others around them) has seen in the last week day and night is used to pretty much anything now! :)

NBCActionNews NBC Action News
Police at Lisa Irwin's home, recreating alleged abduction #LisaIrwin pub.vitrue.com/Dv0
1 minute ago

http://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/#lisairwin

Here's the attached article:

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ives-back-at-irwin-home,-recreating-abduction

Cool - I mentioned that idea yesterday!

HatesSociopaths said:
Perhaps LE could re-enact the event to expose all these gaping holes in her story

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7206169#post7206169"]MO MO - Amber Alert: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 october 2011 #9 - Page 20 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:rocker:

Thank you for the pics especially for the backyard photo as it show there IS a garage under the house. :) I guess that would be classified as attached in "some" form or another.

Here in Missouri, we call that a "raised ranch" meaning the house is basically a ranch, with the garage as part of the basement. VERY common around here.

I have a good friend whose parents lived separate lives for over 20 years before finally getting a divorce. Her dad had even started another family. They had decided to each go their own way, and didn't finalize anything until the Mom wanted to remarry.
They were very amicable, and still are to this day.

Agreed, I too know of several situations in my RL where this is the case. Interestingly, no one has ever referred to their pasts as checkered.

detecw_20111009125712_320_240.JPG

Yep, it's sad that these difficult decisions have to be made. I'm trying not to judge these people because of things in their life that have little relevance to this case.

I haven't seen anyone here judge DB because she is still married. I used it as a point of reference when asking for a link.

Military has great insurance and benefits for the spouse and child. There's more money in it for the enlisted as well if they're married. All three, DB, her son, and her husband probably have not divorced because it's a win/win for all.

Ugly custody suits, on the other hand, like the one described in this same video, are a different story - they can be devastating to a vengeful ex - so I think it's worth considering as motive.

Is the person stepping on a meter? Like the energy or water meter? It does look easier to get in w/ that little step(meter). imo

I was wondering what that was earlier. But, I don't recall seeing anything under that window in the photos earlier this week? The lines (IMHO) look too irregular to be a meter.

Regarding the raising of money for fliers, posters, billboard, reward ... whatever, to help bring baby Lisa home, can someone help me out here? In other cases I've followed, particularly those involving children, there always seems to be a great willingness to donate to the cause. I've seen donations of food & water for searchers. I've seen businesses donate or provide a reduced rate for their services in order to help find the missing person/child. I believe I've even heard of anonymous donations made to a reward fund.

My point is, I don't think the financial burden is always on the parents to provide resources helpful to find their missing child. Why does even this aspect of this case seem so different from other missing childen cases? Perhaps, I just missed some info or maybe it's not that important. KC is a large city, Lisa has received nationwide publicity, it just seems odd to me, nobody is willing to help. Of course the lack of organized searches has me stumped too. Maybe there isn't anything for the public to do.

This has just stuck in my mind. JMHO on all of it.

Well, not so sure about just the corner being creased allowing a small person to crawl through. By the looks of the picture with LE trying to get in, any size person would have great difficulty trying to get through the corner of the screen. IMO

Do you know where that picture of the screen is sitting in the room? Maybe it is good enough to show if there is a crease in the frame of the screen.

This is a purely theoretical argument, and I don't want to imply anything, but cute pictures of child that appears to be well cared for mean nothing, as we all saw in a recent case where the child's body ended up in a swampy area, despite there being plenty of cute pictures and videos of that child.

If you are referring to Casey Anthony, this was an arrested development jerk who was out partying and freeloading off of mom n dad, a relative that she stole from and anyone else she could con.

In this case there is a family with a working husband who is providing for his family and a mother who is spoken of well by her exs family. That's a big difference. Just a theory. ;)

I have a good friend whose parents lived separate lives for over 20 years before finally getting a divorce. Her dad had even started another family. They had decided to each go their own way, and didn't finalize anything until the Mom wanted to remarry.
They were very amicable, and still are to this day.

It's all well and good, but legally the husband is assumed to be the father of the child born during marriage. Which could create problems for people who are legally married but have children with others.

Disclaimer:

Like many of you, I have read through countless cases at WS prior to this one. I have been drawn into some more than others. I usually am what I consider to be fair and open minded when considering all possible scenerios. I don't know what it is about this case but for whatever reason my entire heart, soul, and mind has 99.9 % firmly made a decision on who is responsible for baby Lisa missing. This boggles me because I can't point to one piece of evidence nor do I have even a smidgen of the true facts. I read Lisa's threads and I get angry that we are all even sitting here having to theorize and go over every tiny morsel of information we are getting fed by several sources. This is a new feeling for me and I don't like it. I don't like not being able to be rational and calm headed. And I don't like not knowing WHY I feel so strongly about this. /Disclaimer ;)

I think I keep going back to trying to place myself in Deborah and Jeremy's shoes. I know logically that I am not them and that I do not know of their normal demeanor and what their "natural" reaction to their child being missing would be. But I cannot get it out of my head that there (in my opinion) does not seem to be any genuine words and effort coming out that are tied directly to the immediate and ongoing care of whoever has Lisa right now.

If I truly were innocent and I truly had been asleep in the protection of our own HOME and someone had violated our HOME and our safety and done the absolutely unthinkable with my child and taken her- you better believe that I would be begging, pleading, talking, and attempting to communicate with every possible resource available to me WITH AND TO THAT PERSON. I would be concerned every single second with thoughts of "Is my baby being fed? Is my baby warm? Does she have a toy that is making her laugh? Is she OK?" I would be using any resource and access I had to top notch FBI profilers and authorities who deal with "kidnappers" as their JOB. I would want to work with and be in CONSTANT contact with people who were getting leads on the possible location of my baby. MY BABY who was STOLEN from OUR HOME in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT while I SLEPT. HOW DARE THEY TAKE OUR BABY!!! WHERE is our baby Lisa? PLEASE bring her home!!!

I know I am irrationally livid about this case. I know it makes no sense as I don't have any more information than any of you. I just truly 100% CAN'T get over the appearance of the lack of concern for the CURRENT CARE that Lisa is getting right now.

I can't thank you enough for your post. I completely agree. I admit that I am very jaded now. I have seen and read too many stories that do not have happy outcomes. The very rare ones still have only partial good endings.

Thank you again for your post. I am leaning toward parent involvement. Too many holes, too many unanswered questions, Not nearly enough emotions/actions from parents for me to lean in the other direction. JMOO

What is your theory on why they are just now doing that?

Honestly...I don't have a specific theory on it. But, for example, what if they had believed from the beginning that the parents (or mom) did it so they didn't do this or that. Perhaps they are taking a different route now. I know that the media is saying "re-creating" the alleged abduction. So maybe that's all it is.

This is a purely theoretical argument, and I don't want to imply anything, but cute pictures of child that appears to be well cared for mean nothing, as we all saw in a recent case where the child's body ended up in a swampy area, despite there being plenty of cute pictures and videos of that child.

Totally different scenario....

That particular child had other live-in caregivers who did a lot of the work of caring for her. The Mom was forced into pretending to be attentive by her living situation, and by the presence of her own family in her daily life.
Once the child out of that house, and totally dependent on the Mom for her well-being, the child was THEN not well cared for, and ended up dead.

Disclaimer:

Like many of you, I have read through countless cases at WS prior to this one. I have been drawn into some more than others. I usually am what I consider to be fair and open minded when considering all possible scenerios. I don't know what it is about this case but for whatever reason my entire heart, soul, and mind has 99.9 % firmly made a decision on who is responsible for baby Lisa missing. This boggles me because I can't point to one piece of evidence nor do I have even a smidgen of the true facts. I read Lisa's threads and I get angry that we are all even sitting here having to theorize and go over every tiny morsel of information we are getting fed by several sources. This is a new feeling for me and I don't like it. I don't like not being able to be rational and calm headed. And I don't like not knowing WHY I feel so strongly about this. /Disclaimer ;)

I think I keep going back to trying to place myself in Deborah and Jeremy's shoes. I know logically that I am not them and that I do not know of their normal demeanor and what their "natural" reaction to their child being missing would be. But I cannot get it out of my head that there (in my opinion) does not seem to be any genuine words and effort coming out that are tied directly to the immediate and ongoing care of whoever has Lisa right now.

If I truly were innocent and I truly had been asleep in the protection of our own HOME and someone had violated our HOME and our safety and done the absolutely unthinkable with my child and taken her- you better believe that I would be begging, pleading, talking, and attempting to communicate with every possible resource available to me WITH AND TO THAT PERSON. I would be concerned every single second with thoughts of "Is my baby being fed? Is my baby warm? Does she have a toy that is making her laugh? Is she OK?" I would be using any resource and access I had to top notch FBI profilers and authorities who deal with "kidnappers" as their JOB. I would want to work with and be in CONSTANT contact with people who were getting leads on the possible location of my baby. MY BABY who was STOLEN from OUR HOME in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT while I SLEPT. HOW DARE THEY TAKE OUR BABY!!! WHERE is our baby Lisa? PLEASE bring her home!!!

I know I am irrationally livid about this case. I know it makes no sense as I don't have any more information than any of you. I just truly 100% CAN'T get over the appearance of the lack of concern for the CURRENT CARE that Lisa is getting right now.

Unless the parents either a) know she is deceased or b) believe her to be deceased. That, and the fact that they are probably both medicated at this time...MOO

A powerful point you do make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member