MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something else that I was thinking of that makes the intruder perp story less plausible to me. DB says she closes all the door, even the bedroom doors, at night. So the perp comes in, and selects the right door to kidnap Lisa. He/she doesn't accidentally open the wrong doors, or if he/she does it wakes no one?

If the kidnapper was not a stranger, then he/she would know where the baby's room was, so no guessing would be necessary.

EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux
KCPD went to WYCO to investigate lead in #LisaIrwin case. We will show you where and why when the news starts at 1030 on KCTV5 News.
24 seconds ago

All of that sounds plausible except for the older boys. How would they keep all of that secret from them?

Maybe they were at school. In the evening maybe mom kept them out of the baby's room by saying that she was sick and that it was best to let her sleep. The boys had a neighbor's child, a movie and the new kitten to keep them occupied.

EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux
KCPD went to WYCO to investigate lead in #LisaIrwin case. We will show you where and why when the news starts at 1030 on KCTV5 News.
24 seconds ago
WYCO = Wyandotte County KS, just across the river.

EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux
24 seconds ago

BBM why??? wht does that mean?

She's taking that out of context though. DB is talking about the rough treatment by the PD, acknowledging they are doing their job. DB isn't all copacetic with having her baby stolen.

Even on that point (though it had nothing to do with what she was or wasn't mad about), I think alternating grief and worry and guilt and terror and attempts to tamp it down with hope and trying to hold it together to help find her baby are probably taking precedence over the luxury of impotent rage at the perpetrator

Actually she didn't. It was me who took it out of context when I wanted to discuss her interpretation of the parent's body language.

I thought more folks had listened to it.

I am so sorry for all the confusion. Forgive me all.

I'd be angry too. But I would sit there and stomp my feet, cry, insist on my innocence and answer the same questions hundreds of times in order to get them to believe me so that my baby would be found.

This is the part that is nagging at me. They took a 2 day break. Well WTH was happening with their baby while they took a 2 days break? Or do they know already. I'm not sure what I believe happened. I guess I'm still on the fence. But walking out on LE.

Who are other parents who have done this rather than dig in and answer questions?.

Croslin/Cummings
Billie Dunn

Who else?
I have to apologize that I haven't followed this case as close as others have. But I didn't know that the parents took a 2 day break from this. Did they break off contact with LE and the media for 2 days? If so, your right, that's pretty bad.

Maybe a two day break from talking to an accusatory LE, but one also with media interviews to get the word out, etc. It's not like they were just sitting at home, feet propped on the ottoman, watching the world go by. If they're telling the truth they must also be devastated.

Yes, she said "We aren't mad", I believe it's on the interview with ABC on Friday. She said it a couple of times.

I believe Trisha said she sent Dr. Glass a video to watch and then comment on re: the body language, ect.

:maddening: I am sorry, but I am sick of her tlaking for her husband! Gawd, le the man talk! Or is there a reason she doesn't want him to talk?:furious:

I have to apologize that I haven't followed this case as close as others have. But I didn't know that the parents took a 2 day break from this. Did they break off contact with LE and the media for 2 days? If so, your right, that's pretty bad.

But also I read that LE was interrogating them for 11 hours at a time. I could see myself wanting a break and walking away from that for a day or two. Mom has the two other boys, who really need her attention too right now. And she must be devastated, no matter what happened. So I can understand why she might need a break from interviews to try and get her bearings again.

Yes they did from LE. On Thursday night is was announced they were not cooperating by the lead investigator . A special news conference was held to announce it. A family spokesperson said that wasn't true. On Friday I think it was the father said they needed a day off. Yet they made the talk show circuits.

On Saturday LE opened the door to further discussions. And late Saturday I think they did finally connect although I think it was via phone.

I'd be angry too. But I would sit there and stomp my feet, cry, insist on my innocence and answer the same questions hundreds of times in order to get them to believe me so that my baby would be found.

This is the part that is nagging at me. They took a 2 day break. Well WTH was happening with their baby while they took a 2 days break? Or do they know already. I'm not sure what I believe happened. I guess I'm still on the fence. But walking out on LE.

Who are other parents who have done this rather than dig in and answer questions?.

Croslin/Cummings
Billie Dunn

Who else?

Ramseys

When I was a young adult a neighbor teen who was mentally ill preyed on the area for years. He meandered all over at night and would spend many hours in houses with the occupants there sleeping. Eating, drinking their liquor, going through all the drawers. He would take their cigs, lighters, wallets and anything else right off their nightstands. Most people never woke and caught him. IIRC there were only a couple of times he was caught and arrested. there were many nights this kid went on a mini crime spree in a single night. Breaking into houses, cars, lighting things on fire, letting dogs out of their yards and houses.

The "voice in my head" is whispering that a schizophrenic/impulse control disordered individual is behind the disappearance of the baby.

Maybe Young was trying to send a message to families or friends of persons with such troubles, and to not dismiss any sign or strange coincidences or circumstances if any come to mind in recent actions or behaviors of the affected individual.

The fact is- they can be mad at LE all they want. They need their manpower if they truly want to find Lisa. Still don't like how this is headed...

My hometown had and has a state hospital and training center for the mentally challenged, moderate to severe; its grounds are open and right in the middle of a northside neighborhood. Similar stuff happened - a patient in your kitchen eating your cornflakes maybe, or trying on your robe after getting it off the hook behind the bathroom door, that sort of thing. Not as creepy/eerie as your situation though! And only in the daytime.

I don't know, Woof....I think a stranger wearing my bathrobe and eating cereal in my kitchen is pretty dang creepy.

Taking a break kept getting mentioned by the media. At one point a relative stated a break from the media? Other than today, IMO, it doesn't appear that the parents took a break at all. They were active in some form or another. There were several interviews with the media and contacts with LE and the FBI. And that's just what we were made aware of. They may be doing other things as well we just aren't aware of. IMO, much more was made about taking a break than what it was in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
couchsluether