DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
362370d1-8aee-49a7-8e4c-9b39ea3932d8_400.jpg

Officers are leaving the search site

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 11:37 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1a1KiwPlU

I just noticed that too. I don't see any dogs.
No dogs. They had the city lifting the covers and LE peeking in with flashlights. They have had multiple dogs out though, just not this particular time.

Apparently the pings have not given away location though...?

I kind of asked this a couple of pages ago, but those who followed Caylee's case may know the answer.

Is there a certain radius around a cell tower where a phone will ping or can it be narrowed down to one direction and/or distance?

They didn't seem to search for very long IF they were looking for something as small as a cell phone this morning.

Major Brazenness!

If this was someone from the outside they were willing to kill the rest of the family if they awoke.

I have often wondered during my time on Lisa's threads, what exactly would have happened should someone have awoken and seen/interrupted the perp. The brazeness would certainly suggest the perp did not really care if that ocurred. The BBM is the worst case scenerio of the many possibilities and just made me shudder to think of it.

Wonder what the results of all the print taking are ? And LE is still saying they have no solid leads at all ? MOO

Please note : I am *not * wishing to sleuth this poor family. But, I wonder if the 5 year old boy always slept in his parents' room ? Or if it was just that night ? Wonder if he saw something that he didn't understand, and couldn't articulate, that had frightened him earlier that evening. Or outside earlier on ? Did he wake up in the night,did something wake him, and he went to his mom ? Just some thoughts... MOO

I've been following this thread and have noticed a couple things.
1)If putting your child in shorts and a t-shirt makes you a bad parent, then you can add me to that list. That's what my kids sleep in every night. Our home stays a constant temperature of 72 degrees and with sheets and blankets, that is what they're comfortable in.
2)My two year old little girl weighs 26 pounds. When she was a year old, she weighed 25 pounds. It's not unheard of.
Let's assume that this incident is NOT because of what pajamas she had on or her weight or because of bad parenting. Let's assume that these 2 people are parents, just like the rest of us, who love their children whole-heartedly and want nothing more than for their little girl to be home.
JMO

:clap: Agreed.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7185920&postcount=162"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MO MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #1[/ame]
here is the post that said there was a yardsale

(it was in a video and I am not sure which one.. it is one that says update I believe)

http://images.scribblelive.com/2011/10/5/62cac519-e985-4203-bd9d-79c367fc459f_400.jpg
this is picture from live blog of car and van that were searched (someone asked if there was another car other than dad's van)

JiaoJiaoShen JiaoJiao Shen
From @NewserHernandez #LisaIrwin's father gave feds list of 9 names, people who potentially could have taken their baby. @NBCActionNews
18 minutes ago

9 names???? 9 people he knows of who might have had motive to take his child? 9 people who might have wanted to hurt him or his family so much????
That seems a little over the top to me.

Lights left on. IMO that goes beyond brazen. That is in your face, rasberry tongue, see how helpless you are.

Cell phones taken. Yes they can get the pings with just the number. Unless phones were turned off and/or battery removed (I've heard it both ways.) Delays notification of the baby missing, but not by much. More it is a cutoff of communication. Isolation.

I have often wondered during my time on Lisa's threads, what exactly would have happened should someone have awoken and seen/interrupted the perp. The brazeness would certainly suggest the perp did not really care if that ocurred. The BBM is the worst case scenerio of the many possibilities and just made me shudder to think of it.

What is BBM?

I can't imagine all of this manhole activity to look for phones...yet the lack of dogs is very confusing.

I gather the so-called sighting at the Love's did not pan out? I skimmed the 7 or so pages I missed in the few hours I slept, but did not see for sure.

The way these are set up, you can see surprisingly far just looking in. And if you had to travel with the dog, would you really want it traipsing around in the sewer? Not healthy, let alone the stench. I used to have a dog that would find the stinkiest thing to roll in when possible and then had to sit with her in the vehicle - NOT PLEASANT!

Where are the manhole covers they are removing? Right in the neighbourhood? I just can't see someone removing a manhole cover to throw anything down at any time of the day/night, let alone a baby. Are the slots big enough to fit a cell phone through?

It doesn't make much sense to me either. They are heavy and make a loud clank - that is what alerted me that they were in my yard. We have runoff drains and that would make much more sense to chuck something down there. I am sure they are looking there also, though. I think they are just trying to rule out every possibility.

Or a friend or family member ?
Someone that could have said 'hey, I knocked & you didnt' answer' if confronted.

BBM wow, nice theory, I had never even considered that possibility!

All the more reason to publish photos snagged from FB and other places.
Google image search now includes a feature making it possible to search for specific and similar/matching images.

Anyone who, saying this is their daughter, who hands out or publishes the stolen images, can be caught.

It doesn't make much sense to me either. They are heavy and make a loud clank - that is what alerted me that they were in my yard. We have runoff drains and that would make much more sense to chuck something down there. I am sure they are looking there also, though. I think they are just trying to rule out every possibility.
If the manholes service storm drains then someone could throw an item in a storm drain and it would collect in a sump which is under each manhole cover that collects heavier then water things.

OT: Just looking for some help here!

Anyone with some map making skills around? There is a case in PA that could use some help to make a map for searchers.

Back on topic:

I am very concerned the dad listed 9 people that could possibly do this. That seems extreme to me. Also concerned that LE has nothing so far. I haven't seen an update since this morning though.

That's how it transpired in Kyron's case too. LE started first by figuring out definitively where he WASN'T. Unfortunately, Kyron hasn't been found and no one has been charged either. :(

Police and FBI returned to the Irwin home for the third day in search of missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin. For the first time, the media learned from the parents that three cell phones were also missing from the home, however, police would not comment on this information.

Police plan to search in areas they've already search, but what kind of evidence they're looking for is still unclear. On Thursday, her parents Jeremy Irwin and Debbie Bradley also said the window that appeared tampered with, first believed to be Lisa's bedroom window, is actually a window in the family's computer room.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-aut...rch-for-missing-baby-20111005,0,6273053.story

map
http://g.co/maps/hzvra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members