MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When she was sleeping, would be a huge gap.

I'm so far behind this thread today, so forgive me if I'm speaking out of turn.

IMO, LE probably feels that if mom is responsible there wasn't any sleeping going on and they want to know what she was doing during that time. Also I think the difference between the opinion LE and the family has regarding what constitutes cooperation boils down to:

LE wants a confession from parents + Parents refuse to confess = Parents are not cooperating according to LE.

I feel really uncomfortable feeling this way about LE. I usually support them and suspect the parents. This case has me upside down and turned around.

The floorplan is in the next video titled Cops: Missing tot parents not cooperating.
Well I was wrong about the floor plan. This may have been one of the very few custom homes here. This one can not be totally accurate, though. It shows not bathroom for one and no stairs to to garage level. I was only in it once about 10 years ago when it was in foreclosure and only stepped in the front door. The people I was with that were looking at it were immediately not interested as it needed a lot of work at the time. We were just kinda floored as to how much damage one group of people could do to a house they lost.

Foxnews.com. Mom went from saying "I don't know who took my baby" and "I don't know where my baby is" to "I did not do this". May mean nothing or it may mean she's slipping and about to break.

Ok pls dont make me turn the news on in this house for nothing
On 2nd thought i'm just gonna wait for u all to fill us in. Yea real beaking news would've already been out. not wait til the top of the hour.

Foxnews.com. Mom went from saying "I don't know who took my baby" and "I don't know where my baby is" to "I did not do this". May mean nothing or it may mean she's slipping and about to break.

Or it may mean she's been asked a zillion times.

Is this for every state, because if I even get a speeding ticket in my state, I will have letters within a couple of days, to hire a lawyer to get me out of it!!!

I was wondering about this too. I got my very first speeding ticket in May, on a Sunday evening. I got a letter in the mail the following Wednesday from an attorney who practices in the city where I got the ticket.

Good grief...it is about the LD test?
LE says mom failed miserably and was sweating when FBI told her this...

More "bombshells"...LE investigating whether or not a call was made by mom on one of the three phones that were "missing"...

Fox - LE Think mom made phone call at 2:30 am on one of the missing phones.

Polygraphs say whatever the authorities want them to say.

That seems to be it...some controversy about a possible call made on one of the missing phones by mom...and the "failed miserably" quote from LE...

I would think LE would know for sure if a call was made, and do know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member