MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once dad heard mom failed miserably, he wanted to stop cooperating.

O.M.G.

Family aunt denies that the family has hired an attorney.

WHOA!

**Call made from Irwin home at 2:30 a.m.

**Debbie failed LDT "miserably"

i.e. if a call was made at 2:30AM then the story thus far does not work...assuming it was made by mom and from the home. Probably hard to tell, unless it was made to someone else in the family, for example...

Dad's story checked out 100%. No need for lie detector test.

2 30 am mom makes a call? on FOX now

LOL im such a slooooo typer

If mom was asleep, HOW did she make a call at 2:30??????????????? OMG....

This could have been said many times before, I swear I've been trying to keep up...but, WHY, since the beginning of this, have I felt it's a "Melinda Duckett" with some "Misty Croslin" sprinkled in for good measure???
The whole thing....kids "sleeping with the mom"..."enter thru window"...."lights left on and door left opened".....the cell phone thing, how did the intruder KNOW they didn't have a "land line"...or another cell in the mom's room??? Why not have ALL the kids in the room with mom??? Although, that's just what I would do.
I hope I'm sooo wrong about baby Lisa and the bad vibes I'm gettin from her mom.
There's far too many children being killed and abused by the ones they should be able to love and trust with all their hearts. I know it makes ALL of us here just sick....ends up seeming like WE care more for these angels than their parents.
Again, all IMO...AND, I pray that Lisa is found safe, and that I'm wrong with my suspicions about the mom.

Anyone could have made a call at 2:30. The follow up investigation on that should yield a lot of clues, I would think.

KCTV News at Noon reports that they spoke with Baby Lisa's aunt and she said the reason that the parents are not speaking to the local media is because they're making them look bad.

Didn't the mother just say this morning that she didn't care what people thought of her? Haha-- I can't help but laugh. I feel like I am witnessing an argument between groups of high school kids. Have they forgotten that there is a missing 10 month old child??

Why do people continually think they can beat the system and get away with things?

Fox - LE Think mom made phone call at 2:30 am on one of the missing phones.

That is huge, if true but how can they prove it was mom? Maybe it was the perp? Who did mom make the call to? They can track it.

Yikes! Not good.

Hmmm....possible call from the cell phone at 2:30am???? Then we have mom "re-programming" the phones? Hmmmmmm......

Or kidnapper used the phone to call.....

Fox reporting when mother was told she failed the polygraph she didn't want the husband to take a poly because he ahd been cleared 100%...that's when they both stopped cooperating. Seems like a conflict between LE and the parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member