MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair:

Big DITTO!!

Forget the poly. Missing cell phones are the answer. Havent we all learned to stay off the good ol mobile if we are committing a crime? Geez. She had to have known her phone would sink her if shes guilty.

If mom was asleep, HOW did she make a call at 2:30??????????????? OMG....

Yeah THAT! Now that is some breaking news and a game changer in my opinion. (brought me outta lurking) :seeya:

Mom tried to call dad maybe?

But she was in bed at 10.30 and dad woke her up at 4.00! she didnt know baby had been missing!! They would know if that call was from the house. wouldnt they?

wow... no WONDER le wouldn't talk about the phones.. .if they truly thought they were taken/missing they most likely would put fliers out in the media with pictures of what they look like...

oh my

Thank you. It did. That square in the middle - are those stairs that lead to the lower level?

It really can't be. That would put the stairs coming down in the middle of the garage directly below it. Something is totally wrong with this graphic.

Husband was helping construct a new Starbucks in town.

Mom started sweating profusely when they told her she failed and said she wanted an attorney.

I am with you on this. They know something. I could also be wrong, but I don't think so.
And I think that what several posters interpreted as "ego, testosterone" on the part of the LE spokesperson (in the evening presser yesterday) could very well have been anger at either or both of the parents. Based on what LE knows/found so far.

There were quite a few questions asked by reporters in that presser that he said he could not/would not answer (rather than "I don't know").

I interpreted all of that to mean that LE has reason to be focusing on one or both of the parents (other than the standard "look at those closest first").

It could be something as "simple" as inconsistencies in statements by one parent (or both, or between them) to LE and media, so far. Or inconsistencies with his/her/their statements to statements by other persons, evidence collected, etc..

Not passing the lie detector test I can possibly see happening due to exhaustion, extreme stress, etc.

The possibility that mommy made a phone call at 2:30 AM from one of these phones that disappeared with Baby Lisa is mighty sketchy to me. I have thought that the 3 phones going missing was hinky from the beginning though.

And if the police are saying they "think" mom made a call at 2:30 AM, then I would almost bet they KNOW that for a fact.

Anyone could have made a call at 2:30. The follow up investigation on that should yield a lot of clues, I would think.

All it takes is track the number to where the call was made and voila! If the person on the other end says mom called....well, we have a problem.

Yeah THAT! Now that is some breaking news and a game changer in my opinion. (brought me outta lurking) :seeya:

I agree. I am sick to my stomach. Oh, and Fox says the mom DID lawyer up.

Anyone could have made a call at 2:30. The follow up investigation on that should yield a lot of clues, I would think.

Not only that but couldn't they get the # the call was made too?

Per Fox News. All of this coming from a credible source close to LE:

*****phone call made from Irwin home at 2:30 a.m.

****Debbie failed LDT "miserably"

****Jeremy Irwin was working to construct a new Starbucks

unless maybe a perp was trying to turn the phones off so that they wouldnt ping and accidenally hit 'send' and made a call?

what's important is who the call was made to and how long it lasted. :)

20100310harbord_thunk.jpg

I want more info about this phone call at 2:30. Did it connect to someone? How long was it? Was it a call that started but was cut off before connecting? Let's just say we believe the intruder theory who stole the phones. Could they have accidentally started a call when trying to either turn phones off or remove batteries and then quickly ended the call before it connected?

I want details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member