MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Da House..what's the feeling like there in the neighborhood?

Maybe they found the cellphones in the field or in the sewers. Maybe they had incriminating evidence on them against whoever is responsible. MOO

Or.... whoever had posession of the phone made a call....

But wouldn't they have worded it differently? eg "the cellphone was reprogrammed and an outgoing call was placed @ 2:30 am."
The fact that they specifically said *mom* makes me believe they have more info...jmo

Not passing the lie detector test I can possibly see happening due to exhaustion, extreme stress, etc.

The possibility that mommy made a phone call at 2:30 AM from one of these phones that disappeared with Baby Lisa is mighty sketchy to me. I have thought that the 3 phones going missing was hinky from the beginning though.

And if the police are saying they "think" mom made a call at 2:30 AM, then I would almost bet they KNOW that for a fact.

Did mom have a car at the house? Maybe those phones are in water!!!

i pocket dial people all the time with my phone,

maybe just maybe the intruder grabbed the phones and stuck them in there pocket and the phone dialed, I know it can happen

Mark F saying the questions she failed were undoubtedly along the lines

Do you know what happened to your daughter?

Did you do something with your daughter?

I didn't catch the last one

David Smith once stood firmly by Susan only to be devastated and heartbroken in the end.

KCTV News at Noon reports that they spoke with Baby Lisa's aunt and she said the reason that the parents are not speaking to the local media is because they're making them look bad.

Didn't the mother just say this morning that she didn't care what people thought of her? Haha-- I can't help but laugh. I feel like I am witnessing an argument between groups of high school kids. Have they forgotten that there is a missing 10 month old child??

I know right.

Why do I feel like I'm more concerned whether she's being fed or is clothed or injured more than her parents? Not saying I am, but all I here is,I did'nt do it, I did'nt do it. Me, I'd be saying pls feed her this or make sure she has this and pls bring her home, w/ LE right next to me.

Me thinks the national media= mo money. (to some)
MOO

Not passing the lie detector test I can possibly see happening due to exhaustion, extreme stress, etc.

The possibility that mommy made a phone call at 2:30 AM from one of these phones that disappeared with Baby Lisa is mighty sketchy to me. I have thought that the 3 phones going missing was hinky from the beginning though.

And if the police are saying they "think" mom made a call at 2:30 AM, then I would almost bet they KNOW that for a fact.

You would think they would say something like "whoever has those phones made a call" but that's not what was said. So, either the call was to the dad and the phones were ditched nearby (woods, sewer, etc.) or whoever was on the receiving end of the call, told LE or someone maybe?

I am sure LE knows more about the alleged call or it would not have been released...who it was to, how long it lasted and where it originated...JMO

I want more info about this phone call at 2:30. Did it connect to someone? How long was it? Was it a call that started but was cut off before connecting? Let's just say we believe the intruder theory who stole the phones. Could they have accidentally started a call when trying to either turn phones off or remove batteries and then quickly ended the call before it connected?

I want details.

so... justbeachy... apparently great minds DO think alike! hehe that was so similar to what i said that the 9 year old in me wants to say 'jinx'!!! :)

I had been thinking the same. If it was his first day(night) at work, I would have checked all windows and doors twice, to make sure they were closed/locked.

Not sure if they think the 'abductor' opened the computer room window in order to hand the baby to an accomplice waiting outside, and then left by the front door. The big question is how could the front door have been left unlocked?

Do we know the exact time the father left for work? And did he take a cellphone with him? That would make four cellphones.

I know that kids can run in and out and i have to keep relocking my doors ..I recheck them before i go to bed cause im usually last, even ask my husband if he checked them and he says yes to go later and find they were unlocked still..so its possible

not sure if this was posted. things tend to move fast here.

[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1206460277001/suspicions-surrounding-parents-of-missing-missouri-baby[/ame]

It really seems that LE is putting the pressure on mom and dad to see if someone will break. This LE "source" IMO didn't just leak info because they felt like it. It was leaked on purpose FOR a purpose.

You are not wrong friend. The family thus far have not been helping themselves by releasing these tidbits of information.

I think this can all be looked at two ways. If my child was missing, I wouldn't think to tell media or LE that I was sleeping with a stray kitten. Plus, wouldn't people be saying they are putting in too many details if they did say that first thing? JMO I'm trying to keep an open mind and look at it both ways, but if it is a kidnapping it may not be getting the right kind of attention. I just hope if someone does have her that she is being cared for.

The parents seem more concerned with getting the word out that they are cooperating to me, than anything else right now...JMO

Big DITTO!!

Forget the poly. Missing cell phones are the answer. Havent we all learned to stay off the good ol mobile if we are committing a crime? Geez. She had to have known her phone would sink her if shes guilty.

Maybe not if the phone(s) "disappeared" too. Or so she thought....

ive changed my opinion of this case. until i get some more leaked info. This is pretty big. moo

Well if mom made Baby Lisa disappear, she is a heck of a good actress!

Mark F saying the questions she failed were undoubtedly along the lines

Do you know what happened to your daughter?

Did you do something with your daughter?

I didn't catch the last one

Mom definately seemed caught off guard during the Today interview when asked what questions she specifically failed. Lots of stuttering/uh's..../can't recall's....etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey