MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never take phones to bed? We have regular phone in bedroom...but cell phones are all over the house at night on charge. What I do find odd is that dad went to work at that kind of shift with no cell phone? He couldn't have had one with him because when mom told him to call 911 ...he said "Where are all the phones?"...just odd he didn't have his own in his pocket...unless of course they had a fourth phone that was his and always kept in his car and not carried into house. Perhaps he ran to his car and that is where he called 911?

Gotta agree with ya on this one....
My hinky meter is going off big time.....

What's this with the supposed "perp" taking all 3 cell phones???? Why are their three cell phones and only two adults??? Why didn't the "father" have his cell phone with him? Were all cell phones sitting in one place? I mean, come on, I have a hard time finding my own sometimes. So the perp spent time searching the house for the cell phones???? Was this before or after he picked up the child??? Sure would like to know if there was a land line and, if so, I hope "he" was smart enough to at least smart enough to steal the receiver........:waitasec:

In the meantime with all that stress they work out a media deal. Cell Phone didn't lead LE to anything they stated.

Has anyone heard on the am shows if they are advertising this family coming on yet? I turned the news off in my house the moment the anthony verdict was read. Have not truned it back on since. Plus i get all my news right here on Websleuths.;-)

I wish..i really wish..that LE would stop telling parents they failed a lie detector when they didn't. That has happened more than once, they use it as an interrogation tool

Only problem is that if you are innocent, you will either just give up or end up not cooperating because clearly they are wrong or lied to you. Does that make sense? From the perspective of the one told they failed.

ETA post above is poly post

That explains everything to me. I would have stopped cooperating to, that is my personality..if I felt LE lied to me and was trying to pin it on me rather than look for the real perp.

I agree completely...I think LE lied to Deb and told her she failed the poly and it blew up in LE's face. I truly believe Lisa was kidnapped and the parents are just fed up with marching around the same mountain with LE answering the same questions over and over and over again when all the while their baby is still missing.
I'm can only speculate as to what might have taken place between LR and the parents. If my baby was missing and I knew I had nothing to do with her missing, I would come completely unglued if LE insinuated that I was somehow involved with her disappearance. I can totally understand why the parents would say enough is enough, we're not answering any more of the same questions, when you come up with something new we will answer but until then we are going to focus on finding our daughter.
Again, this is purely speculation and of course jmo.

Gotta agree with ya on this one....
My hinky meter is going off big time.....

What's this with the supposed "perp" taking all 3 cell phones???? Why are their three cell phones and only two adults??? Why didn't the "father" have his cell phone with him? Were all cell phones sitting in one place? I mean, come on, I have a hard time finding my own sometimes. So the perp spent time searching the house for the cell phones???? Was this before or after he picked up the child??? Sure would like to know if there was a land line and, if so, I hope "he" was smart enough to at least smart enough to steal the receiver........:waitasec:

From what I understand there were three phones on kitchen counter.
Two were working phones. one was a broken phone.
mom was using the broken phone to look up the address book to manually enter into the other two working phones. Who did the working phones belong to? Mom and Dad? IF so, why didn't dad take his to work at those hours? Perhaps the two working phones were one was Mom's and the other was the 12 year olds? Perhaps dad had his own (which would mean 4 phones. Not uncommon.) and his phone was in his car and never carried in or out of house as he "knew" other phones existed in the home. Went to look for phone to call 911 and said "Where are all the phones?"...then ran to car and called 911 from his cell phone. (just a possibility)

In the meantime with all that stress they work out a media deal. Cell Phone didn't lead LE to anything they stated.

Here is another angle:
Many factors going on. Dad is not at work. Needs to be home to find his child and be with Mom. Other children involved. Where is the income coming in? THOSE are things the media WILL tell a family that is grieving. They want the exclusive rights to anything down the road. They will approach a family and make "deals" for X amount of dollars. If the family is distressed and thinking "last thing I want to do is go to work...I am staying here or going out and looking for my own child"...yet in the background of that parent mind is "I can't go back to work now...but how will we pay the bills?"...on top of all the other stressors. Then a media outlet calls and becomes their savior. Sure. Why not sign a deal to give exclusive rights to what may happen down the road? If baby was kidnapped...then for sure there would end up being some kind of Lifetime movie or something....or a 20/20 segment, or an A&E special...so why not go ahead and sign up with an exclusive and have that worry removed from your mind on having to go back to work when your child is missing? Knowing the mortgage (or rent) will be paid would be one less thing to stress over.

I'm curious to see if a reward will be offered after this media interview.

Can someone refresh my memory on this detail,

Dad comes home, Lights on Front door unlocked window in front open,

He said he right away checked on boys ( 7 yr old and 5 yr old,)

then went into check on Baby Lisa, then started running around the house screaming for her.

Now, the 5 yr old wasn't in bed, he was sleeping with mother, So, how did he check on them both and not panic because one was not in his bed?

Also, Why did he start screaming for the baby when he hadn't even check with the mother yet?

Lisa may have been sleeping with her?

Or am I confused on this....?

It could be due to a reward offer though? If someone offered to put up money or give enough money for a reward, i would do the exclusive

Here is another angle:
Many factors going on. Dad is not at work. Needs to be home to find his child and be with Mom. Other children involved. Where is the income coming in? THOSE are things the media WILL tell a family that is grieving. They want the exclusive rights to anything down the road. They will approach a family and make "deals" for X amount of dollars. If the family is distressed and thinking "last thing I want to do is go to work...I am staying here or going out and looking for my own child"...yet in the background of that parent mind is "I can't go back to work now...but how will we pay the bills?"...on top of all the other stressors. Then a media outlet calls and becomes their savior. Sure. Why not sign a deal to give exclusive rights to what may happen down the road? If baby was kidnapped...then for sure there would end up being some kind of Lifetime movie or something....or a 20/20 segment, or an A&E special...so why not go ahead and sign up with an exclusive and have that worry removed from your mind on having to go back to work when your child is missing? Knowing the mortgage (or rent) will be paid would be one less thing to stress over.

Well I look at it as a Mom....I wouldn't do anything that would impede the investigation in any way shape or form. I wouldn't have announced the cell phones were taken and we all know that LE didn't want them to tell the public but they did.

It is my daughter missing forget how angry I am over LE accusing me, or not doing what I think they should do. I'm not a COP! Let them do their job so my baby can come home. I'm willing to bet LE asked these parents not to go on any TV shows because they already messed up and mentioned the phones. For all the parents knew those phones were taken to get the contact information off of them. Yet they will now never know because if that was the case I the abductor heard this, I would say forget the entire deal.

I'm sorry but forget my ego, it is my daughter that is important. Yes I would hire a lawyer and have him at my side while talking to LE but I would dang sure let LE know I'm here for you, what do you need, lets go, I want my baby back.

Well I look at it as a Mom....I wouldn't do anything that would impede the investigation in any way shape or form. I wouldn't have announced the cell phones were taken and we all know that LE didn't want them to tell the public but they did.

It is my daughter missing forget how angry I am over LE accusing me, or not doing what I think they should do. I'm not a COP! Let them do their job so my baby can come home. I'm willing to bet LE asked these parents not to go on any TV shows because they already messed up and mentioned the phones. For all the parents knew those phones were taken to get the contact information off of them. Yet they will now never know because if that was the case I the abductor heard this, I would say forget the entire deal.

I'm sorry but forget my ego, it is my daughter that is important. Yes I would hire a lawyer and have him at my side while talking to LE but I would dang sure let LE know I'm here for you, what do you need, lets go, I want my baby back.

Yes...I agree with the "make sure LE knows I'm here for you, do what you need" But we do not know what transpired. They may have been called to come back to the PD station again and both mom and dad felt...enough is enough..we've told you all and we are done with this! Meaning...we are not coming in ..not necessarily meaning we are no longer going to cooperate with PD...just needed some peace and quiet and rest to regroup their emotions and bodies and wanted PD to stop "wasting time" asking questions we already answered and start going out and looking for our baby!" That would be the emotional thought patterns for the parents...even though hundreds of officers were out looking.

BBM. Do we know for certain that LE didn't want that out? I don't recall them saying anything about the parents talking about the cells, just that they haven't gotten any info from/about the taken cell phones?

Enough is not enough when your daughter is missing that is my point. Do you love your daughter so much that you would do anything to get her back to include to put yourself on the back burner? Oh heck yeah. that is what I'm saying. What mother says enough is enough? Hire a lawyer if you think you are being accused but don't stop meeting with LE, and clearly ignoring request by them!

BBM. Do we know for certain that LE didn't want that out? I don't recall them saying anything about the parents talking about the cells, just that they haven't gotten any info from/about the taken cell phones?

LE isn't even certain they had CELL phones :floorlaugh: LE stated "They said they had Cell phones"

Edit to add: What LE has ever approved or was OK with parents talking about information involving an on going investigation?

Dad just said they were at station and he reached a boiling point and said he cannot do this anymore he needed a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe