MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBCActionNews NBC Action News
FBI confirms landfill search in relation to #LisaIrwin case; Is second time they've searched it this week pub.vitrue.com/qO6
51 seconds ago

For a robbery, sure, phones are taken...but it sounds like only phones and a baby were taken here...

Yes, but we don't REALLY know if anything else was supposedly taken in this case do we? I know we haven't heard of anything else...but I know someone earlier said that perhaps it started as a robbery. I personally now don't believe it was, but I'm keeping my mind open.

Is LE statement going to be a presser or just someone talking to Fox "news" ? :innocent:

They're all walking back to the vehicles. Does that mean they didn't find anything??

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
NewsChopper 9 HD heading to Deffenbaugh Landfill (435 & Holliday Dr/Shawnee) for search in #LisaIrwin missing child case. Developing... #fb
21 minutes ago

Landfill 23 miles from #LisaIrwin's home searched in connection to her disappearance, tipster says @breakingnews pub.vitrue.com/njU
23 minutes ago

JiaoJiaoShen JiaoJiao Shen
TIP: officers searching Johnson County landfill and it's tied to #LisaIrwin case. bit.ly/qekdvR @NBCActionNews
33 minutes ago

@breakingnews: Tip: Johnson County landfill search tied to #LisaIrwin case pub.vitrue.com/5at
41 minutes ago

Can someone give me the link for when LE is supposed to speak on fox news? Is there a livestream site I can view this on right now? Many thanks!

This Fox lady says "missing baby in the city of Missouri"...geez...

She's saying that she failed: LE
He can't confirm that info.

They seem to all be removing their protective suits ... have they stopped searching already?

He says their door is open, fantastic, come on down if you are cooperating...

Per Fox news: Cpt. Steve Young is on now. Megan Kelly is giving him an attitude.

He can't confirm why they said last night that the parents stopped cooperating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member