MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All LE really needs to go by in order to put early pressure on the parents is the fact that it's much more likely for a child to come to harm at the hands of their loved ones than it is for a child to come to harm at the hands of an outsider. I don't see any indication (yet) that LE has specific, damning knowledge about the parents that they're keeping to themselves.

When cases are botched, they're generally botched early, I think. Hard to recover from, too. Hoping it's not the case here.

Another good point, and unfortunately, also very true. :(

Thanks for clarifying. It was stated in an earlier post that "sources close to LE" told Fox News that Deborah had failed a polygraph "miserably." I'm relieved to hear that the local PD isn't that unethical.

It was sources close to LE that said she failed it sweating and miserably.

Deborah herself was the one who said that LE had told her she had failed the polygraph.

Worth repeating norest! Man the similarities to this and another missing child case with a red haired woman are increasing hourly.

It was reported by FOX citing a police source. The link should be on the other thread. I believe it was early this afternoon when the news broke of this alleged phone call.

But how can anyone say that it was made by the mom? I could pick my husbands phone up right now and make a call on his phone and it would show his phone used, but not who made the call. That part of what you said I believe is the rumor.

Here's a video of "inside baby Lisa's home" and it shows the crib looking just like it does in that photo..

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/inside-baby-lisas-home-14693905

I sent a tweet to Dan a little bit ago asking him when the pic was taken. I'll post his answer when it comes through.

Dan is the reporter in the video link that Secrett posted so it obviously IS a current pic taken after Lisa was reported missing.

Very, very strange that all that stuff is in the crib before everything is processed.... :waitasec:

Thanks for the link and clarifying so we know now! :blowkiss:

2:30 is what time I get home after a night out if I close the bar down (just kidding its been years). Did she go out while hubby was at work and leave the kids alone sleeping? Did she pass out with the lights on and the door unlocked and Lisa really was stolen while she was at the bar?

Food for thought-This is not just LE but the FBI are involved too.

inconsistant to me..1st time she had not locked the front door at nite

AND it was the first time that her husband was away all night for work. What a strange night for her NOT to lock the door, the first night her husband is away from the house. Hinky, imo.

I'm confused now. So the police did leak it? That's one helluva unprofessional PD, if so.

I don't know, they quit talking to LE and that was the only pressure LE had was put that out there and see what they talk about to the media.

LE themselves have not confirmed or denied a phone call out at 2:30 AM

I agree it has not been confirmed.
I hate to see things like this posted with no links to back them up.

I read an MSM article earlier but now can not find it :banghead: It was reported that there was a birthday party on Sunday past for Jeremy's boy who had just turned 8 years old. I would like to read the article again to get a sense of who/who wasn't at the party but I cannot find it again. It was in MSM and the grandfather was quoted about the birthday party.

To Google now and find anything is about the same as trying to keep up on this thread ............:crazy:

Does anybody have a link they could supply?

The family celebrated the eighth birthday of Irwin's son on Sunday at the family home. Netz said Lisa was fussy because of a cold but it was a happy day.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15642798/authorities-search-joco-landfill-for-missing-baby-lisa

What I'm curious about is why the FBI is there? There must be a reason that I'm missing or have missed. I know that they don't come in on every kidnapping. That makes me believe that there MUST be something more (evidence) that is the reason they are there.

Mom admitted to failing the polygraph.

Mom admitted to failing the polygraph - then another article came out after that from Fox citing an unnamed LE source stating she "failed miserably." The phrase "failed miserably" was what I was addressing, since there was a definite shift in attitude and reporting from Mom's admission she failed to the statement that she failed miserably.

I don't know, they quit talking to LE and that was the only pressure LE had was put that out there and see what they talk about to the media.

I don't blame them! Leaking a polygraph test to Fox News is an obvious attempt to start railroading someone.

Deborah needs to lawyer up, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member