MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We actually have the tub. My daughter used it until she was two. It has an "infant" side and a "toddler" side. The reason we continued to do so was because I was too scared to put her in the big tub. I like to wrap my babies up in cotton wool :) I would like to point out, also, that my daughter was in the 99% for weight and height well into her mid-two's. So it's possible they might still use that tub for little Lisa. She is only 10 months old...dr's don't usually recommend putting babies into the big tub until they've been sitting up for a good while!

My son was way over on the height chart for his age. He went from the baby bath to the kitchen sink once he was able to sit up on.

And wasn't there a picture posted yesterday or the day before of her sitting in a sink full of bubbles?

iirc there is also an inconsistency in the time mom put baby Lisa to bed. Deborah said she last saw the baby when she put her to bed @10:30PM. Dad said the baby was put to bed@ her normal bedtime, around 7-8PM

i have not read thru all the threads, so sorry if this was already addressed. sometimes when i put my kids to sleep they fall asleep in my room, or in the swing, etc. and i put them in their own bed later. maybe this accounts for the two different times?

iirc there is also an inconsistency in the time mom put baby Lisa to bed. Deborah said she last saw the baby when she put her to bed @10:30PM. Dad said the baby was put to bed@ her normal bedtime, around 7-8PM

I *think * mom said that she checked on Lisa before she herself went to bed at 10 :30 pm ? Not that she put her to bed at 10 :30 ?

I've read that the baby went to bed around 7:30, but the mom last checked on her at 10:30.

Did LE state that the call came from he house?

I don't have the link available maybe some can but media reported that their source was a LE officer, but the LE spokes person said he cannot respond to that. (something like that) That was not an admission or denial in my opinion. Just that this spokes person will not talk about the facts of the case. The only thing he did reveal was the parents indeed without a doubt stated "We are no longer going to cooperate"

Failed polygraph and alleged phone call made from the mom at 2:30 AM from one of the missing cell phones she said were taken from the home. This came from FOX claiming the info came from a police source.

Do you have a source that says that there was a phone call made from the mom at 2:30 am. I think this is a rumor.

I thought Deborah said she put the baby to bed at the normal time, 7.30 pm, and last saw her at 10.30 pm just before she, (ie Deborah), went to bed.

I read an MSM article earlier but now can not find it :banghead: It was reported that there was a birthday party on Sunday past for Jeremy's boy who had just turned 8 years old. I would like to read the article again to get a sense of who/who wasn't at the party but I cannot find it again. It was in MSM and the grandfather was quoted about the birthday party.

To Google now and find anything is about the same as trying to keep up on this thread ............:crazy:

Does anybody have a link they could supply?

inconsistant to me..1st time she had not locked the front door at nite

Note - this was not confirmed by Young, and this was Fox News reporting. They stated that it was a confirmed LE source, but Young would not confirm it. Although reported in MSM, we're not sure where this statement came from.

In one of the recent articles it was stated that Debby Bradley told the news reporter herself that she was told she had failed it but I'm not going to try to find it. I'm pretty sure it was on the page that keeps updating all the news for Lisa.

If LE leaked the results of a polygraph to Fox News, then there's something rotten in the local Police Department. That's a VERY unethical thing to do, especially as polygraphs are not reliable enough to be admissable in court.

Deborah herself was the one who said that LE had told her she had failed the polygraph.

BBM

Re: the bold - I agree with reporters snapping and tweeting pics, however the glaring red flag to me about that pic being current is that that there is no way they could have currently been using that infant tub to bathe 10 month old Lisa. She is far too big for that now, kwim?

I'm just not sure the photo is current... and have reporters even been inside the home to take photos? Or could someone have just furnished them a pic, per their request maybe? Sorry if this is repetitive. Just playing catch up here...

Here's a video of "inside baby Lisa's home" and it shows the crib looking just like it does in that photo..

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/inside-baby-lisas-home-14693905

Forgive me for even typing this, but my theory is that this is " an accident that snowballed out of control". Mom looks and acts terrified and full of grief, while dad looks totally stunned. Still praying for this beautiful baby, but it's not looking so good.

Oh, please let's not go back there....I can't handle another circus like that again....

Do you have a source that says that there was a phone call made from the mom at 2:30 am. I think this is a rumor.

It was reported by FOX citing a police source. The link should be on the other thread. I believe it was early this afternoon when the news broke of this alleged phone call.

BBM

Re: the bold - I agree with reporters snapping and tweeting pics, however the glaring red flag to me about that pic being current is that that there is no way they could have currently been using that infant tub to bathe 10 month old Lisa. She is far too big for that now, kwim?

I'm just not sure the photo is current... and have reporters even been inside the home to take photos? Or could someone have just furnished them a pic, per their request maybe? Sorry if this is repetitive. Just playing catch up here...

I sent a tweet to Dan a little bit ago asking him when the pic was taken. I'll post his answer when it comes through.

I read an MSM article earlier but now can not find it :banghead: It was reported that there was a birthday party on Sunday past for Jeremy's boy who had just turned 8 years old. I would like to read the article again to get a sense of who/who wasn't at the party but I cannot find it again. It was in MSM and the grandfather was quoted about the birthday party.

To Google now and find anything is about the same as trying to keep up on this thread ............:crazy:

Does anybody have a link they could supply?

Elepher,it's the link that keeps refreshing with the latest news of Lisa. I'm sure it's in Shelby's timeline. I had to turn it off cause it kept refreshing and slowing down my WS refresh time..

Deborah herself was the one who said that LE had told her she had failed the polygraph.

Thanks for clarifying. It was stated in an earlier post that "sources close to LE" told Fox News that Deborah had failed a polygraph "miserably." I'm relieved to hear that the local PD isn't that unethical.

Kimster a lot of hinky stuff that each one could be explained but putting them all together is what makes that hinky off the chart for me.

Notice the statements made, they go from (Husband) "They took the phones so we couldn't call LE" (ME) how does he know THEY?

Mother said we, then I then we, very mixed. On the surface all looks innocent can be explained as stress but again, putting it all in the bigger picture each one fits to start to complete the puzzle.

For me anyway. It seems there are very mixed views on this case. I was the first one who said this Mother is innocent on day one. Day two she is innocent, day 3 she is innocent, day 4, my gosh this mother is involved. MOO

"they" would refer to whoever allegedly took the baby, a male, a female, more than one person, etc

Sometimes a reputable LE keeps their cards close to their bullet-proof vests. I'm willing to bet they have something and we just don't know what it is yet. I respect that.

This is very true. I'm basing my opinion on what I've seen and read so far. But if they were to come out with something new and incriminating, I would change my opinion.

Keep in mind I haven't seen any videos (thanks shoddy internet) and don't know how to read body language if I did. I'm just going by others' comments.

Say Deborah is innocent, completely uninvolved in Lisa's disappearance. What are the other options for Jeremy & his parent's body language? Is it plausible that Jeremy & Deborah were splitting up? Maybe Deborah was going to take her kids and move back to NC (is that where they were from?) and Jeremy's parents couldn't handle not being around her? I'm just trying to think of other options that would leave Lisa alive. Jeremy & his parents coordinated the "abduction"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Macogle