Deceased/Not Found MO - Renee Pernice, 35, Kansas City, 2 Jan 2009 - *S. Pernice guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How do you know there is? Why are the police not investigating this if there is really something to it?
When the police come to a dead end on a case for whatever reason, the case is pushed to a backburner. They will only work on it when viable leads come in to follow up. Star's case is considered a cold case. They do not actively investigate anymore.

When Shon's name turned up again, you can bet they are keeping an eye open for any connections. It would be great if we could give them one.

Everything must be investigated. Maybe something from Star's case will help find Renee and something from Renee's case might help find Star. The Bar is a dump and Shon was in there with known criminals. That is huge. Was he in there by himself? or did he know the criminals personally? The cases should be looked at and see if anything is similar. What would it hurt. Two women are missing. Every stone must be overturned! If at least one of these women's remains are found, then it was well worth it to investigate.

Seriously Searching,
Thankyou for the warm welcome.
I have been a member for a few months but am still learning my way around, lol.

Nice to 'meet' you!

Goose13, I agree whole heartedly.

dsntslp, goose and ss, you are all three right on!

I would like to add.. The doer of evil deeds, often 'repeat' past history. They repeat and refine. I have read where the thoughts of hijacking either thread by the other case was mentioned. I believe these cases are 'arm in arm', and it was 'my' intent to connect them. I did not mean for either case to be more important than the other or to confuse. But, when the poi is involved in 'two cases' as we know Shon is, it is very important to use all that is known to paint the whole picture of his movements, frame of mind, contacts, and history. It is also very important to know 'about' the victims.

Welcome Boomer Chick ((hugs)) to you!

And thank you for the warm welcome here :)

Pernice Case Now Death Investigation
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The case of missing mother Renee Pernice is now a death investigation, according to the Clay County prosecutor.

Pernice, 35, was last seen on Jan. 2.

"Based on the weight of existing evidence, the absence of Renee trying to contact family members and the amount of time that has passed since she disappeared, I consider Renee Pernice's case as a death investigation," prosecutor Daniel White said in a news release on Thursday. "We believe foul play is involved
http://www.kmbc.com/news/18648711/detail.html

Clay County Prosecutor Daniel White said there is substantial evidence that Pernice is dead.
“All of the evidence points to the fact that I strongly believe Renee Pernice is no longer alive,” White said. “We believe foul play is involved.”
White did not provide details on what led to that conclusion. No criminal charges have been filed, and no arrests have been made.
http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/1018915.html

Thanks, Rcook!! (Nice to see you!)

I don't suppose the blood could have pointed to foul play, huh?! They are a bit slow on the release of it being a homicide investigation.

Thanks, Rcook!! (Nice to see you!)

I don't suppose the blood could have pointed to foul play, huh?! They are a bit slow on the release of it being a homicide investigation.

Hi SS! Nice to see you too :)
Yes i agree, they are a bit slow with the release of that. Coming from Clay county though, doesnt suprise me a whole lot :crazy:

I believe the police are holding something back. What evidence changed there minds? I hope these press release will lead to some charges being filed. Maybe one of the over 70 tips they received from the release of the truck photo is helping out. One thing the article did not mention was his contection to the Star Boomer case. Seems like they always release some information towards the weekend.

Shon Pernice questioned in previous missing persons case

KMBZ News has learned a Kansas City man was questioned in the disappearance of a woman almost 10 years ago. A source in the KCK Police Department says Shon Pernice was questioned in the disappearance of 48 year old Star Boomer. She's been missing since an altercation at a bar at 49th and Metropolitan in February of 1999. The source says Pernice was one of the last persons to see Boomer before she disappeared. It's important to note, Pernice was not charged or named as a suspect in that case. He's still not even listed as a person of interest in the disappearance of his wife Renee . The Northland mother of three has been missing since January second.

http://www.kmbz.com/Shon-Pernice-que...person/3758907

Sorry if this is a repost

According to the 5:00 news, the Clay County prosecuter willl be on KMBC channel 9 at 6:00pm to discuss the case. Renee's parents and step parents were on at 5:00pm discussing the $26,000 reward for information leading to an arrest.

On the KMBC channel 9 6:00pm news, the Clay County prosectuer was asked about Shon and he replied "I can't talk about that." Interesting....

Renee's father did say today on KMBC that they have spoke with the children twice on the telephone. He said when he went to the house, all Shon would say was "Talk to my lawyer."

Clearly, Shon is a . They need to get those babies away from him ASAP! There must be some way to make that happen. There are so many cases where this happens. Even when the significant other is named as a POI - the children remain. I just don't understand.

Clearly, Shon is a . They need to get those babies away from him ASAP! There must be some way to make that happen. There are so many cases where this happens. Even when the significant other is named as a POI - the children remain. I just don't understand.

YES YES I have been saying this through the whole thread

He had a gazillion guns removed from him surely this is enough to get those poor children away from him

Why aren't LE doing this ? or social services

You know what ? The grandparents should hire a lawyer for the children !

Welcome to WS Boomer*Chick! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that new info comes forward to help solve both of these cases.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt
Back