MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Garrison is responsible for these women disappearing. This article does involve Thomas. It's also from 1995. I think this is maybe who Thomas believed did it. MOO.

Attachments

• 1garrapescapeclipping_25924567.pdf
    398.1 KB · Views: 48
  • garrapeescapeclipping_25924618.pdf
    316.9 KB · Views: 22
Well Said

Nothing has ever been produced because of his so called information. It has never progressed the case and he could never prove where they were buried. The gag order may not even be about the 3 women and could be about something else they found.
I think he simply knew something sensitive about Sherrill and Stacie; that was a secret. This info came from Dustin.

I don't think Garrison is responsible for these women disappearing. This article does involve Thomas. It's also from 1995. I think this is maybe who Thomas believed did it. MOO.
But it is very possible he was around site #2 and knows the players involved..... his GJ buddies don’t get judge sign offs for no reason

the hotel thing with Thomas is crucial and is something all of springfield media should have been lighting up SPD with questions daily......

why bAil out a violent criminal on a gun charge to get 3mw info

But it is very possible he was around site #2 and knows the players involved..... his GJ buddies don’t get judge sign offs for no reason

the hotel thing with Thomas is crucial and is something all of springfield media should have been lighting up SPD with questions daily......

It wasn't bail that was the issue. He escaped and raped someone because they didn't take responsibility for him.

It wasn't bail that was the issue. He escaped and raped someone because they didn't take responsibility for him.
He didn’t escape.... they bailed him out.

he’s a free man at that point..he wasnt in police custody if his bail was paid

they just conditionally asked him to come to hotel to talk 3mw.....the whole thing is peculiar and makes me think something is up

I know it says bond but that might have been a cover if they found anything on the Robb farm or anywhere else Garrison led them to. It sounds like he was supposed to stay in a motel/hotel room with an officer and not leave on his own. Bail/Bond reduction and being put in the custody of police isn't how that normally works. Usually when you pay it you are free to go about your life unless you have an ankle monitor. If there are other restrictions was he aware and if he was paying (or someone was) only to look like he wasn't a snitch he got loose and raped someone.

The investigation arraigned for his bail amount to be dropped to a level that he could afford. This was on the pretext that he would give them the information, that he had alluded to. Somehow he had inside information. They put him up in a hotel and were watching him but he jumped bail. 20 days later they apprehended him. Terribly; during that time on the run, he raped someone. I think his insider info was simply something private he knew about Sherrill. Nothing about the perpetrator or crime. He just used that info for leverage.

they just conditionally asked him to come to hotel to talk 3mw.....the whole thing is peculiar and makes me think something is up

They do use words like "Capture" or say, "Police custody". If his lowered bail was a cover to protect him if he had information, they screwed up. They screwed up probably so many other times.

The investigation arraigned for his bail amount to be dropped to a level that he could afford. This was on the pretext that he would give them the information, that he had alluded to. Somehow he had inside information. They put him up in a hotel and were watching him but he jumped bail. 20 days later they apprehended him. Terribly; during that time on the run, he raped someone. I think his insider info was simply something private he knew about Sherrill. Nothing about the perpetrator or crime. He just used that info for leverage.
The farm he took them to had been searched in 1990 for two missing people.

Attachments

• Francis_Robb_Sr_Jr___Officials_search_for_bodies (1) (1).pdf
    364 KB · Views: 12
Anyone familiar with Kathee Baird so called journalist / crime reporter? Very frustrating interview to watch. I don't think she has a clue what has happened. Police have claimed that most of her tips have come from psychics. Well, you've lost me there Kathlee. I'll pass on the psychic business.

Springfield, MO journalist/ crime reporter Kathee Baird spoke with Laura Kim Goldman from Crime Watch. Goldman asked Baird who she believed murdered the women and buried them under the parking lot (Baird believes the parking lot theory)

Kathee Baird "I believe I know what happened, I believe they were killed before morning"
Goldman "Who do you think was the target?"
Kathee Baird "It wasn't Stacy"
Goldman " Stacy was just collateral damage?"
Kathee Baird " Unfornately"
Goldman "What do you believe the motives were for the people who took Stacy, Sherrill and Susie?"
Kathee Baird I am not going to talk about that

Narrator: ..."Kathee says she knows and she is not going to tell"

Goldman: "You are on national television you got the world at your fingertips why won't you share it here?"
Why are you doing this interview with us?"
Kathee Baird "Because their story needs an ending, that's why"

Narrator: Frustration boils over. And then our producer jumps in " I continue to be confused with why we are doing this interview?"
Kathee Baird "I've already said that"
Producer: I've been doing this a long time its not real clear because you are talking in code
Kathee Baird "Sorry I am not giving you the answers you need or want, but I live here and i am afraid for my safety. We have been boxed in by cars before.....I've been advised to leave this case alone.

She won't say who is threatening her.

The farm he took them to had been searched in 1990 for two missing people.
From what I understand; Garrison convinced authorities to dig three different times with no results. I honestly think Garrison was full of it. But he did stumble upon one small, secret clue.

they just conditionally asked him to come to hotel to talk 3mw.....the whole thing is peculiar and makes me think something is up.
Are you saying that they were planning to kill him in order to make him a patsy?

What would shock anyone now? In 1994 that might have been different. What would being shocking is that one of them would be alive.
Thomas knows what precipitated this. I am going to have to dig on more of his work on other cases. Maybe there is something out there.

Last edited:
You mean a piece of a car or van?
No. Although I know what you are talking about. I think if that was related the investigation would of intensified around that farm.

I think Garrison was embellishing upon a secret fact he happened to know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader