MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would shock anyone now? In 1994 that might have been different. What would being shocking is that one of them would be alive.
question was circa 2011 , when was the last time you seen him , answer was when he came by to see the boy , a couple weeks ago

From what I understand; Garrison convinced authorities to dig three different times with no results. I honestly think Garrison was full of it. But he did stumble upon one small, secret clue.
Career criminals are a dime a dozen in GCSO & spd jail so why was he picked from several hundred in the area? 3 weeks out of jail too....
Have you peeked at his and other GJ3’s files yet.....One carjacked someone in Eldon MO and held a pizza place at gun point....these were tough dudes

did you peek at Garrison’s felony weapon charge from when he brought a gun to a bar in 1993??...

No. Although I know what you are talking about. I think if that was related the investigation would of intensified around that farm.

I think Garrison was embellishing upon a secret fact he happened to know about.
That’s very cursory understanding of the situation and an opinion formed around a couple of news articles only......dig deeper.. look at the rape case files and gun charge

2 of the 3 kidnappers of the Welch , Oklahoma girls are deceased . And ppl still wouldn’t talk . Why not even make an anon tip to crime stoppers ?
So, is it possible that the Welch, Oklahoma culprits could also be the Springfield 3 culprits?

Nah , that was a dope debt vendetta .
But , if more then one suspect was involved in the 3MW 1 or more or ppl with knowledge being deceased would explain why it’s not solved .
I dont believe they’re the same perps but you ruled out “dope debt“ entirely...? Drugs entirely?

Cant share Garrison’s case files.. against Websleuths TOS and He could sue anyone who posted his info publicly
Garrison couldn't sue anyone for posting his info. It's called freedom of speech. He could only sue if false information were posted. (Where would Garrison get the resources to sue anyone, anyway?)

Nah , that was a dope debt vendetta .
But , if more then one suspect was involved in the 3MW 1 or more or ppl with knowledge being deceased would explain why it’s not solved .
So, there could be a connection. Especially since they were not real far between cities.

Garrison couldn't sue anyone for posting his info. It's called freedom of speech. He could only sue if false information were posted. (Where would Garrison get the resources to sue anyone, anyway?)
posting files from cases publicly contains sensitive info of more than just garrison

I dont believe they’re the same perps but you ruled out “dope debt“ entirely...? Drugs entirely?
I’d feel comfortable ruling out Busick Pennington & Welch . It is possible they crossed paths in KS prison with your gj3 buddies though .

I’d feel comfortable ruling out Busick Pennington & Welch . It is possible they crossed paths in KS prison with your gj3 buddies though .
Yeah they didn't do it...

...but have you ruled out drugs being a potential part of the motive ? With Garrison connected to the grave robbers via drugs... Suzie doing drugs at parties with people in the Garrison crowd.... are we certain they didnt contain some kind of knowledge of something that seemed unsettling to people who would want to abduct and terrorize them...and then stacy made things go south quick,,?

"Charles Tuna" (the one who lived with dusty recla's ex during the time of the disappearance) claimed that he worked with a person at Hamby's who said the women were killed because they knew about cops selling drugs.... this guy is an unreliable source but what if truth was somewhere in that claims??...this post was originally on a now-defunct forum, so take it with grain of salt..

At one time LE said that there were 12 suspects who couldn't be ruled out, but I'm having a hard time thinking of 12 decent suspects who have been mentioned publicly. Does anyone think he or she can name all 12?
Dusty Recla, Mike Clay, and Joeseph Riedel would have been on the initial list, but they were supposedly cleared; their family members would have been cleared by default. What 12 could possibly remain?
Garrison, Cox, and Carnahan would have to be on the list; I don't consider Bartt a viable suspect, but he was probably on LE's list. Ricky Dykes has been mentioned, and so has Gary Hall, so that's six. That still leaves six to go. A couple of the Robbs could be on the list, but not six of them.

At one time LE said that there were 12 suspects who couldn't be ruled out, but I'm having a hard time thinking of 12 decent suspects who have been mentioned publicly. Does anyone think he or she can name all 12?
Dusty Recla, Mike Clay, and Joeseph Riedel would have been on the initial list, but they were supposedly cleared; their family members would have been cleared by default. What 12 could possibly remain?
Garrison, Cox, and Carnahan would have to be on the list; I don't consider Bartt a viable suspect, but he was probably on LE's list. Ricky Dykes has been mentioned, and so has Gary Hall, so that's six. That still leaves six to go. A couple of the Robbs could be on the list, but not six of them.
Thomas said “fewer than five” in 1994. So that makes 4. He was talking to Garrison and REW & MGR. doesnt mean they did the crime...but maybe had important details around the crime.. doesn’t rule out any of them played a role at some point from abduction to murder either..... thomas visited KS and Colorado at the time too. Who do we know in CO..?

Some people from the parties maybe?

I asked this question a few days ago and nobody could name 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia