MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people from the parties maybe?

I asked this question a few days ago and nobody could name 12.
Not all suspects are known by name...

the kids (non GRs) have been ruled out by cops...they so multiple times so they wouldn’t be in suspect pool. Why does it matter anyways? Thomas was primary investigator and he said 4

Garrison couldn't sue anyone for posting his info. It's called freedom of speech. He could only sue if false information were posted. (Where would Garrison get the resources to sue anyone, anyway?)
Garrison is a rapist. He was convicted. I don't believe he can sue anyone. His crimes aren't a secret.
He might have sold drugs but even when "released" or escaping from police custody in a motel he couldn't help himself. Rape is what drives him. I don't think he had anything to do with Sherrill, Suzie or Stacy, I think he used rumors in jail or that he heard to try and escape. Sorry if these aren't in order. There are other articles about him escaping from Kansas. I don't know if they bring anything to this case except distraction or proof SPD should have anticipated him leaving/escaping their custody.

Attachments

• Steven_Garrison___Guilty___Part_1 (1).pdf
    479.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 1garrapescapeclipping_25924567.pdf
    398.1 KB · Views: 8
  • garrapeescapeclipping_25924618 (1).pdf
    316.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Steven_Garrison___Berates_Attorney_for_Disrespecting_His_Gang_Jacket.pdf
    370.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Steven_Garrison___Guilty___Part_2.pdf
    638.4 KB · Views: 8
Not all suspects are known by name...

the kids (non GRs) have been ruled out by cops...they so multiple times so they wouldn’t be in suspect pool. Why does it matter anyways? Thomas was primary investigator and he said 4

Because not everybody agreed with him so his word isn’t gospel here.

Because not everybody agreed with him so his word isn’t gospel here.
How do you know? Because of one sentence printed about what someone named Todd Whitson said? He was lower ranking than Thomas... Thomas was sole investigator from 92-94 after original group disbanded and Knowles left his for Kansas..so no offensde, their opinion holds little weight...they were on other cases

Know who did agree? Deputy Attorney General of Missouri Darrell Moore and current 5 Star rated circuit court judge Thomas Mountjoy.... both of whom disagree with Cox and other popular angles FWIW.............

let's see: Deputy Attorney general with great track record or cursory theories based on very little digging into case files, interviews, alibis, etc.... I know where I put my odds. all im sayin

Garrison is a rapist. He was convicted. I don't believe he can sue anyone. His crimes aren't a secret.
He might have sold drugs but even when "released" or escaping from police custody in a motel he couldn't help himself. Rape is what drives him. I don't think he had anything to do with Sherrill, Suzie or Stacy, I think he used rumors in jail or that he heard to try and escape. Sorry if these aren't in order. There are other articles about him escaping from Kansas. I don't know if they bring anything to this case except distraction or proof SPD should have anticipated him leaving/escaping their custody.
Another cursory/dismissive view of Garrison without digging... I mean no offense either but his rape case isn't open and shut.....no dna, no evidence the victim didnt know him already...they played it off like garrison and the victim never met. but they did meet.. to say "rape is what drives him" is a very ignorant statement.. the man was driven by his criminal activities in his motorcycle gang..........I believe garrison is no saint but he got a raw deal by dean price, his court appointed lawyer.. Mule says garrison "Accepts his crime" and i believe that to be true....however i do not thing "rape drives him" on any level... i believe that to be a circumstance that was not of opportunity, but of threat/intent to scare the victim... rapists are driven by opportunity. Hurricane posted the profile on garrison once on these forums

How do you know? Because of one sentence printed about what someone named Todd Whitson said? He was lower ranking than Thomas... Thomas was sole investigator from 92-94 after original group disbanded and Knowles left his for Kansas..so no offensde, their opinion holds little weight...they were on other cases

Know who did agree? Deputy Attorney General of Missouri Darrell Moore and current 5 Star rated circuit court judge Thomas Mountjoy.... both of whom disagree with Cox and other popular angles FWIW.............

let's see: Deputy Attorney general with great track record or cursory theories based on very little digging into case files, interviews, alibis, etc.... I know where I put my odds. all im sayin

Their aprovel hasn't found the women yet. Do you know if they still have the same beliefs? Years can change people's opinions of things. I doubt anyone thought it would be 27 years later and the women would still be missing. You want to rule out some people and not others. Maybe the people that were ruled out aren't suspects but witnesses. As an adult you see things differently than when you were a teenager. Stuff that seemed normal or weird but you didn't think to question it then might change when you have kids or life experience.

When the sole investigator says "I know what precipitated all of this but just can't prove it" i think he has valuable info....especially when highly decorated law enforcement officials approve of it also..

When the sole investigator says "I know what precipitated all of this but just can't prove it" i think he has valuable info....especially when highly decorated law enforcement officials approve of it also..

each to their own!

He has never gotten the case solved and others disagreed with him. He may not be correct hence why no arrests were made.

Another cursory/dismissive view of Garrison without digging... I mean no offense either but his rape case isn't open and shut.....no dna, no evidence the victim didnt know him already...they played it off like garrison and the victim never met. but they did meet.. to say "rape is what drives him" is a very ignorant statement.. the man was driven by his criminal activities in his motorcycle gang..........I believe garrison is no saint but he got a raw deal by dean price, his court appointed lawyer.. Mule says garrison "Accepts his crime" and i believe that to be true....however i do not thing "rape drives him" on any level... i believe that to be a circumstance that was not of opportunity, but of threat/intent to scare the victim... rapists are driven by opportunity. Hurricane posted the profile on garrison once on these forums

My point was that Garrison as a drug dealer isn't what he'll risk everything for. If you are trying to say he is innocent of rape that can be your opinion. He was convicted. It was brutal. He could have started over done anything, but he went and violently raped a woman. Don't talk down to people when they are showing you facts. Do you have a point?

That was 1994. You quote articles like bible scripture until it doesn't back up your opinions. Thomas hasn't solved this case. Maybe we need to look where people didn't in the early 90's.

That was 1994. You quote articles like bible scripture until it doesn't back up your opinions. Thomas hasn't solved this case. Maybe we need to look where people didn't in the early 90's.
thats just your opinion... i happen to put faith in the investigators with more info than you...thats all

My point was that Garrison as a drug dealer isn't what he'll risk everything for. If you are trying to say he is innocent of rape that can be your opinion. He was convicted. It was brutal. He could have started over done anything, but he went and violently raped a woman. Don't talk down to people when they are showing you facts. Do you have a point?
he didnt risk anything for rape.... he wanted to terrorize a woman he felt wronged him. it wasnt sexually motivated imo...and if he did admit to the rape to Mule.... i still dont see it sexually motivated... i see it as sending a message

you didnt show me facts...the news articles are not facts. and if they are then Thomas is right. so you cant have it both ways

Last edited:
or the man didnt have enough evidence for a criminal case but def enough to know what happened and how

do you have alibis for Garrison and the GJ3 and Riedel??? How about the potential Robbs involved....do you have their alibis? Thomas did tell RS that Tim Robb was a potential suspect

Putting Garrison up in a hotel room he left on foot was an ineffective move on the part of these seasoned/decorated/experienced detectives. If Garrison had valuable info why run? Did they want him so comfortable they put him up at the same hotel where he’d sold weed? All that really tells me is investigators didn’t have as good of a read on him as they thought and they were up to something else-which backfired when he strolled out of there.

Putting Garrison up in a hotel room he left on foot was an ineffective move on the part of these seasoned/decorated/experienced detectives. If Garrison had valuable info why run? Did they want him so comfortable they put him up at the same hotel where he’d sold weed? All that really tells me is investigators didn’t have as good of a read on him as they thought and they were up to something else-which backfired when he strolled out of there.
Even in the 1997 5-year article,, Garrison is mentioned being bothered by detectives (plural) still about the case. "they never let up on me" so that would be years after the hotel incident...

and like i said..the hotel incident seems to me like something beyond what papers printed about it.........theres more to that story

still garrison brought indictments sanctioned by a deputy attorney general and Mountjoy. no other suspects have. arrests are difficult. Just look at Busick's case... took years to get the evidence gathered on that one

Makes me wonder if Garrison's connection to this case isn't the initial removal from Sherrill's home, but at a second crime scene.

Makes me wonder if Garrison's connection to this case isn't the initial removal from Sherrill's home, but at a second crime scene.
I don't think he did it. I could be wrong about his involvement. I do think the police or some officers believed he did. I think they let him con them into a field trip. He escaped from their custody. If raped someone brutally while free. This makes me question the judgement of the SPD at that time. Whether they were looking Suzie, Stacy and Sherrill or the two people that had gone missing on a farm in 89 0r 90, they allowed Garrison to become a liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader