MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been watching on “ID Criminal Pursuit” on Direct TV ch 1285 “on Demand” as those are about past cases that were solved, often with FBI involvement. These can be called up at a person’s discretion. There are 17 more to be recorded. I was struck by the professionalism and methodical way these cases were solved.

The first case was the the Hornbeck case in Missouri. I used to drive through there on my frequent trips to and from Jefferson City. Fortunately it was solved along with another missing boy. I recognized the case although it had been a number of years.

The perp got 20 life terms with 20 more years to boot. He was a sexual predator.

The reason I bring this up is whether it would be worthwhile to simply bypass the local police department and pass along the name of my suspect to them. Surely getting a tip from the FBI would carry more weight than another anonymous tip from another “Joe Blow” such as myself.

I’ve seen nothing to dissuade me that he is uninvolved.

What do you think?

I have been watching on “ID Criminal Pursuit” on Direct TV ch 1285 “on Demand” as those are about past cases that were solved, often with FBI involvement. These can be called up at a person’s discretion. There are 17 more to be recorded. I was struck by the professionalism and methodical way these cases were solved.

The first case was the the Hornbeck case in Missouri. I used to drive through there on my frequent trips to and from Jefferson City. Fortunately it was solved along with another missing boy. I recognized the case although it had been a number of years.

The perp got 20 life terms with 20 more years to boot. He was a sexual predator.

The reason I bring this up is whether it would be worthwhile to simply bypass the local police department and pass along the name of my suspect to them. Surely getting a tip from the FBI would carry more weight than another anonymous tip from another “Joe Blow” such as myself.

What do you think?

What do you think?
It can't hurt. If you have evidence, maybe they'll follow through. If it's just a hunch, you might be ignored, but so what.

What do you think?

It can't hurt. If you have evidence, maybe they'll follow through. If it's just a hunch, you might be ignored, but so what.
I agree 1000%!

FBI can’t do anything... this is SPD’s jurisdiction... they could only help if SPD asked for assistance
Or if there were proof of org crime/L.E. Involvement then it could be rico

Back to the case at hand.

It is a tedious process but inconsistencies often become more evident upon a rereading of what went before.

I really don’t care where Rusty wound up that night. Plus he easily passed the polygraph if I recall correctly.

I really don’t much care about Suzie’s statement either.

As I see it, neither of these issues have anything to do with this case. There is no motivation there.

Does anyone notice that had Janelle’s relatives not showed up or Suzie and Stacy were not enamored with having to try to sleep in a houseful of strangers on near rock hard pallets would have dissuaded them from going to Suzie’s house to sleep in Suzie’s new comfortable waterbed?

I think most any of us given their circumstances would have done the same thing.

My information was that Suzie was “directionally challenged” and that is why she wanted to have Stacy behind her in the event she took a wrong turn and got lost. Stacy would likely have flashed her lights to correct any bad turns.

By the time they would have arrived on Delmar it was a mere two hours before twilight would have illuminated the house and anything going on. Sunrise was exactly at 5:53AM (you can look it up).

That makes it ridiculously implausible that some well thought out plan was put into motion to abduct these women, There is no motive.

What is altogether clear to me is that this was a spontaneous act by a lone male predator who was looking for something that all healthy young men his age do when they are tanked up and feeling their oats.

THEORY:

If I were the cops, I would round up all the party goers and find out who SHOULD NOT have been at that party. I’ll bet there was someone in their 20’s who was there. He had laid a line if bulloney on Suzie and he was hitting on her. Then he merely followed them to the Delmar address. He got Suzie out of the house and Sherrill followed as to the cause of the commotion outside where they were then secured. He then went into the house and forcibly removed Stacy.

He panicked and here we are today,

FBI can’t do anything... this is SPD’s jurisdiction... they could only help if SPD asked for assistance
Or if there were proof of org crime/L.E. Involvement then it could be rico
Wasn't there a van stolen from nearby that night that was recovered across state lines? Suzie was spotted being forced to drive a van. The stolen van could very well be the same van that Suzie was seen in; the possibility that state lines were crossed would be a justification for FBI involvement. Not only that, but the FBI can intervene any time they suspect corruption on the part of LE or public officials. Kathy Baird's report of being boxed in by a car with government plates would be another justification for the FBI to take over the case.

It is a tedious process but inconsistencies often become more evident upon a rereading of what went before.

I really don’t care where Rusty wound up that night. Plus he easily passed the polygraph if I recall correctly.

As I see it, neither of these issues have anything to do with this case. There is no motivation there.

Does anyone notice that had Janelle’s relatives not showed up or Suzie and Stacy were not enamored with having to try to sleep in a houseful of strangers on near rock hard pallets would have dissuaded them from going to Suzie’s house to sleep in Suzie’s new comfortable waterbed?

I think most any of us given their circumstances would have done the same thing.

My information was that Suzie was “directionally challenged” and that is why she wanted to have Stacy behind her in the event she took a wrong turn and got lost. Stacy would likely have flashed her lights to correct any bad turns.

By the time they would have arrived on Delmar it was a mere two hours before twilight would have illuminated the house and anything going on. Sunrise was exactly at 5:53AM (you can look it up).

That makes it ridiculously implausible that some well thought out plan was put into motion to abduct these women, There is no motive.

What is altogether clear to me is that this was a spontaneous act by a lone male predator who was looking for something that all healthy young men his age do when they are tanked up and feeling their oats.

THEORY:

If I were the cops, I would round up all the party goers and find out who SHOULD NOT have been at that party. I’ll bet there was someone in their 20’s who was there. He had laid a line if bulloney on Suzie and he was hitting on her. Then he merely followed them to the Delmar address. He got Suzie out of the house and Sherrill followed as to the cause of the commotion outside where they were then secured. He then went into the house and forcibly removed Stacy.

There's a very good chance to that the perp was a lone male sexual predator, but it needn't have been someone older, and the party needn't have been the point of contact.

Civil twilight was 5:23
5 Am 55° . 100% humidity fog
7AM 51°. 100% humidity fog

I don’t recall exactly what time the paperboys report of a van ? Westbound on Delmar to northbound on Kentwood if I recall ?

I don’t think they arrived at Delmar no earlier then 2:40Am . A pretty small window , however you slice it .

I’d still like to know if there was any evidence in the vehicles they made any stops on the way home from Battlefield .

Any receipts with dates & times ? Food or drink trash ? Full tank of gas ? Ect
It could narrow down the time line more , or lend more credit to the theory a random stranger gj2 or whomever saw and targeted the girls .

What do you think?

I think you should report whatever you have or believe to the FBI. Worst case they ignore you. In my personal opinion I'm not impressed with how the SPD handled the case. If there is a chance of corruption, or an investigation that might be bigger that one town or state they can take over.

I think you should report whatever you have or believe to the FBI. Worst case they ignore you. In my personal opinion I'm not impressed with how the SPD handled the case. If there is a chance of corruption, or an investigation that might be bigger that one town or state they can take over.
I think SPD had tunnel vision from the start which set the tone for the investigation and ultimately helped the culprit/s get away with 3 murders.

I think SPD had tunnel vision from the start which set the tone for the investigation and ultimately helped the culprit/s get away with 3 murders.

I think this is definitely true. I wouldn’t be surprised if the culprit or culprits were never really questioned or even a suspect or suspects.

THEORY:

Do you know if photos were confiscated or taken from people at parties? I suspect some parties would have uninvited guests. Or guests of guests.
I don’t think Suzie was more likely than Stacy to believe some guys BS. If anything she seemed pretty street smart. She also didn’t seem to want to go back to her house. Stacy has been described as “spacey Stacy”, a little naive or flighty and she grew up with a very traditional family that could make her more trusting. Suzie has no problem leaving relatives or boyfriends when she didn’t like their behavior. Sherrill unlike other parents wasn’t letting her daughter throw a party at her house. MOO
Sherrill is the victim that stands out to me. MOO

The parties had nothing to do with the house/Sherrill being a target... this was planned for some time. That night was important.... Stacy was the part that wasnt planned for

I believe the reports of Sherrill looking for her daughter because I believe the perps told her to get Suzie or they fabricated threats to Suzie to get her out of the house and get whatever they needed from inside......I believe the perps were already there when the girls showed up. Stacy was the wild card

FBI literally can’t do anything with this case without SPD’s request for their help. Only if it is RICO or Org crime. It’s the literal law.... this case is SPD jurisdiction. Not MSHP. Not even GCSO

Mule we all know you’re alluding to monkeyman being the perp so please just stop this silliness u have with a poster who you quarrel with being The Who did the crime. You did this same song and dance with Isay and Olddog and all the other people who disagreed with u over the years.....enough is enough

I like no one can give me a straight answer for what SG’s alibi was, GJ#2 &3’s alibi and why Dusty’s alibi from the cops is different than Mike’s Clay’s...........no one is questioning that? Seriously??

It was the opposite...spd didn’t tunnel in on anything at first......but then after one person investigated the case with the entirety of info at his disposal.......only one group was found responsible. This was t party going drunks....these were seasoned criminals

I think this is definitely true. I wouldn’t be surprised if the culprit or culprits were never really questioned or even a suspect or suspects.
If this was a random sex crime, you'd think the perp would have committed similar offenses after getting away with this crime.

If this was a random sex crime, you'd think the perp would have committed similar offenses after getting away with this crime.

It’s possible there where other crimes. Maybe they were strangers, prostitutes, and committed out of state. Because there are no bodies here. There might not be any DNA linked to this crime. If someone was caught states away it might not be something you would connect. There could have been more than one person involved especially if they moved the cars. Something could have gone wrong and maybe only one of the perpetrators were serial rapists.
There are plenty of rapes that go unreported. Not every rape is a stranger rape that happens while you are walking home. There are date rapes, or acquaintance rapes, ones that often happen when women assume they are safe, and feel safe enough to drink. I don’t want to excuse any rape but some times the guy is drunk too. If there were several guys maybe some shut whatever happened away. There are men out there that do things to women and live normal lives.

Do you know if photos were confiscated or taken from people at parties? I suspect some parties would have uninvited guests. Or guests of guests.
I don’t think Suzie was more likely than Stacy to believe some guys BS. If anything she seemed pretty street smart. She also didn’t seem to want to go back to her house. Stacy has been described as “spacey Stacy”, a little naive or flighty and she grew up with a very traditional family that could make her more trusting. Suzie has no problem leaving relatives or boyfriends when she didn’t like their behavior. Sherrill unlike other parents wasn’t letting her daughter throw a party at her house. MOO
Sherrill is the victim that stands out to me. MOO
The only mention I’ve seen of graduation day photos is a comment on Nigel’s Fb that Asher had film from Sherrill’s camera and gave her the picture Sherrill took of her, her ex boyfriend and Suzie with the cake she gave Suzie the day of graduation.
I think Stacy would’ve been an easier target for an older guy hitting on girls at a hs graduation party-especially if he was known to the hosts. Suzie, on the other hand seems like she would’ve had no problem telling someone to get you know whatted.

I believe the reports of Sherrill looking for her daughter because I believe the perps told her to get Suzie or they fabricated threats to Suzie to get her out of the house and get whatever they needed from inside......I believe the perps were already there when the girls showed up. Stacy was the wild card

You think the suspect contacted her and told her to leave and find Suzie and bring her back ?? Or else ?

What’s inside they need ?

The only mention I’ve seen of graduation day photos is a comment on Nigel’s Fb that Asher had film from Sherrill’s camera and gave her the picture Sherrill took of her, her ex boyfriend and Suzie with the cake she gave Suzie the day of graduation.
I think Stacy would’ve been an easier target for an older guy hitting on girls at a hs graduation party-especially if he was known to the hosts. Suzie, on the other hand seems like she would’ve had no problem telling someone to get you know whatted.
Nigel could clear up some of the questions , such as the “ missing photos off the walls “ she should absolutely know the answer .
I would like to have heard more interviews with Nigel .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader