MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s always stunk of her trying to distance herself from Suzie but the question is why would she want to do that ?

We can analyse her words as everybody has been doing all this time: seeing her as a typical adolescent, who is jealous maybe. Things that teens do, you know. Or we can analyse her words and her general attitude towards a "friend" (as she claims) as a mechanism that she is using to distance herself from some event that could have occurred that night, and that could have been triggered by Suzie, not Stacy. Stacy could have been the only person saying what has happened is wrong. I´m calling the police or Sherrill.

I agree with you that people (included myself) gets annoyed when the lives and backgrounds of Suzie and Sherrill are put under the spotlight. These feelings are not ilogical when you think how the media, "friends" and some members of the SPD referred to these two women. It is fine to investigate all of the victims. The problem here is that this line of investigation (that connects the disappearance with Suzie and her mom´s circle) got them to nowhere.
One must remove emotion from the equation... their lives and background matter to solving this crime..... Bottom line... They knew unsavory people..........

Have you checked into every person Sherrill dated?? Contrary to popular belief, she wasnt a hermit.. She had over 300 clients.. She had 20 coworkers... Her friend group in springfield was expansive....and sometimes it included violent drunks with tempers...multiple handymen and delivery men to the new house. and other types...

Did you know all the people Suzie interacted with at the parties she went to??? It included many in late 20s and even older than 30... drug dealers, burglars...etc

Stacy isn't looked at because this crime was clearly planned for that night and that house.. Stacy was the anomaly

Last edited:
...because this crime was clearly planned for that night and that house...
I struggle to understand how there could be any "clear" plan when the girls never had intentions to come back to the house and in fact tried to stay at two other places (Joy's and Kirby's) before defaulting on Suzie's only a few hours before dawn. The dynamic variability of their actions would require someone close or participating in those actions to be part of the plan, but I'm unaware of any participants in that night's activities who would fit that role.

That is exactly why the planned operation falls apart. One would have to believe in a much larger conspiracy that would somehow engineered Janelle’s extended family showing up which would have forced them to go to the Delmar house.

It seems so much more logical that whoever was at the Delmar house was at the earlier party on Hanover.

My suggestion: Reinterview all the party goers and eliminate them one by one. After that is done then explore the giant conspiracy theories.

If anyone in Suzie’s or Sherrill’s lives were responsible SPD would’ve figured that out. It’s no secret they put their known associates through the wringer.
That goes from the specific - Janelle and friends - to the general in a rather panoramic fashion but even so leaves out Stacy's associates.

If anyone in Suzie’s or Sherrill’s lives were responsible SPD would’ve figured that out. It’s no secret they put their known associates through the wringer.
You really should trust your own work.......I personally know dozens of clients of Sherril's that werent looked into.... I know two close personal friends of Suzie's that never got a call from the cops...

the cops have this solved already...just need proof (bodies)

You're operating from not seeing all the case files and what S.P.D. knows either.. so we dont know who was "brought through the wringer".....forum posts arent compatible to cops and their detective work

Last edited:
That is exactly why the planned operation falls apart. One would have to believe in a much larger conspiracy that would somehow engineered Janelle’s extended family showing up which would have forced them to go to the Delmar house.

It seems so much more logical that whoever was at the Delmar house was at the earlier party on Hanover.

My suggestion: Reinterview all the party goers and eliminate them one by one. After that is done then explore the giant conspiracy theories.
Not at all....there's no part that involves Janelle.... and theyve all been reinterviewed several times over....it produced nothing

Did you read my big theory post that I posted when Bartt was on here ?I explained how this was planned and how it was executed.....

FBI even suggests it was planned in their profile

I struggle to understand how there could be any "clear" plan when the girls never had intentions to come back to the house and in fact tried to stay at two other places (Joy's and Kirby's) before defaulting on Suzie's only a few hours before dawn. The dynamic variability of their actions would require someone close or participating in those actions to be part of the plan, but I'm unaware of any participants in that night's activities who would fit that role.
If the perps previously cased the house - observed the routine comings and goings - and preplanned the attack based on that information - it wouldn't matter what Mrs. Levitt or Suzanne did prior to the kidnapping. The only necessary ingredient would be that Mrs. Levitt and Suzanne were home that nite. Why presume that graduation day and related activities would create a problem?

BK

If the perps previously cased the house - observed the routine comings and goings - and preplanned the attack based on that information - it wouldn't matter what Mrs. Levitt or Suzanne did prior to the kidnapping. The only necessary ingredient would be that Mrs. Levitt and Suzanne were home that nite. Why presume that graduation day and related activities would create a problem?

BK

Perhaps I don’t understand what you are saying.

If it was necessary to abduct both Sherrill and Suzie, the preplanning could not have been come to fruition. Suzanne would not have been there had she stayed at Janelle's.

‘What am I missing here?

You really should trust your own work.......I personally know dozens of clients of Sherril's that werent looked into.... I know two close personal friends of Suzie's that never got a call from the cops...

the cops have this solved already...just need proof (bodies)

You're operating from not seeing all the case files and what S.P.D. knows either.. so we dont know who was "brought through the wringer".....forum posts arent compatible to cops and their detective work
I understand you have a local advantage. Are you a detective or does SPD let just anyone peruse their case files?

Not at all....there's no part that involves Janelle.... and theyve all been reinterviewed several times over....it produced nothing

Did you read my big theory post that I posted when Bartt was on here ?I explained how this was planned and how it was executed.....

FBI even suggests it was planned in their profile

Can you point me to where I can read about that theory?

I understand you have a local advantage. Are you a detective or does SPD let just anyone peruse their case files?
you can do freedom of information act on Garrison gun charge and GR files... big help for this case... as well as the KS associates rap sheet. start there
And also you got to do your own work... interview Nigel, Suzie's theater friends, people who knew Garrison personally/lived with him..... people who were part of the GJ (like 'Charles Tuna')..
You can talk to the reporters who reported the GJ (Graves, Davis, etc.) and talk to KOZK for the video of James Wright and SPD discussing the case in July 1992 (I only have vhs copy of it)

Perhaps I don’t understand what you are saying.

If it was necessary to abduct both Sherrill and Suzie, the preplanning could not have been come to fruition. Suzanne would not have been there had she stayed at Janelle's.

‘What am I missing here?

Keeping it simple.
Perps preplanned for that nite - assuming Suzanne and Mrs. Levitt would be home. Unfortunately, Suzanne came home. The plan was carried out.

Keeping it simple.
Perps preplanned for that nite - assuming Suzanne and Mrs. Levitt would be home. Unfortunately, Suzanne came home. The plan was carried out.

And if she hadn’t come hone? Then what? She comes home to an empty house and no Sherrill. She calls the cops. The first thing they will ask her will be does she have any enemies who might hurt her?

Doesn't sound like a well thought out plan to me.

I still don’t see a motive.

And if she hadn’t come hone? Then what? She comes home to an empty house and no Sherrill. She calls the cops. The first thing they will ask her will be does she have any enemies who might hurt her?

Doesn't sound like a well thought out plan to me.
Does it matter if she hadnt come home? the fact is she did.....with all the luck surrounding this case that went to the perps' favor.....why is this detail any different?

Bookkeeper is right...keep it simple. they planned for that night....Suzanne did come home...stacy not a threat but did cause the plan to change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme