Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm inclined to agree, but I will note that I know someone who did their persuasive speech for a class on waterproof phones. He placed the phone in a tank at the beginning of the speech, gave the speech and took questions, pulled it out, and it worked fine. I don't think a phone tossed into a river has a big chance to working hours, but it's technically possible I suppose?

The water proof aspect is just one factor.

As I pointed out and others as well, if it's underwater, it might not even get a signal. So it would have went offline rather quickly, even if functioning.

The water is just one aspect.

As I pointed out and others as well, if it's underwater, it might not even get a signal. So it would have went offline rather quickly, even if functioning.

I agree with the likelihood of that.

I agree with the likelihood of that.

That's true. The signals would stop almost immediately, unless the car didn't fill up as fast and the phone took a while to get fully submerged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do think it was her main job. She talked about it a lot on tumblr and twitter. Said she averaged $250-$300 per night.

She also said, though, that the amount of money was extremely variable, making anywhere from $1000 down to losing money on any given night. There's a tweet where she complains about paying $200 to the club, but only making $20.

I was just wondering actually, what kind of night she had that night. If she had a bad night, followed by getting pulled over, that really could have had her in a bad place.

One thing that does give me some hope is: where's her car? Makes a simple murder or suicide less likely given that her car hasn't been found yet, imho.

I grew up near Little Rock and have mentioned I was as involved heavily in the party scene and gentlemens clubbing. I never stripped but my best friend did and I cocktailed as a favor to the owner a handful of times. I made at least 200.00 but usually closer to 400.00 on a busy night. She would make closer to a grand. I think you may assume strippers make less than they do. In my experience they are feeding a habit 80% of the time and I once really met one paying her way through college. I think Toni likes a fast life style, she likes to party and felt accepted in this sect of her peers. My gut tells me that she tried dancing, just as she tried being a cam girl and just wasn't totally comfortable. I think (like me) had an inner good girl and if she could hustle as a waitress and make good money she'd rather do that than overcome her insecurities being center stage. To answer the poll: I'm afraid she will not be found alive. My gut says her dance with the devil caught up with her.

I grew up near Little Rock and have mentioned I was as involved heavily in the party scene and gentlemens clubbing. I never stripped but my best friend did and I cocktailed as a favor to the owner a handful of times. I made at least 200.00 but usually closer to 400.00 on a busy night. She would make closer to a grand. I think you may assume strippers make less than they do. In my experience they are feeding a habit 80% of the time and I once really met one paying her way through college. I think Toni likes a fast life style, she likes to party and felt accepted in this sect of her peers. My gut tells me that she tried dancing, just as she tried being a cam girl and just wasn't totally comfortable. I think (like me) had an inner good girl and if she could hustle as a waitress and make good money she'd rather do that than overcome her insecurities being center stage. To answer the poll: I'm afraid she will not be found alive. My gut says her dance with the devil caught up with her.

I know you mean no disrespect. Sadly, even people with high risk lifestyles can have unforeseen tragic accidents that may have nothing to do with their choices. When you cut through all of the drama, the fact that her car is missing, and both the GPS tracking and phone went offline that morning, suggests an accident of some sort.

Ha! I just saw your username ... my husband's name is Matt. :)

She wrote a lot about how much she loved being a stripper. The numbers I gave are her numbers, not mine. She complained on twitter on Jan 6 that she paid the club $200 and only got $20 back. She sort of did, anyway.

Her tumblr: https://tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/plantqueen23 (you do need a tumblr account to access)
Her twitter: https://twitter.com/Tonianderson2

I know you mean no disrespect. Sadly, even people with high risk lifestyles can have unforeseen tragic accidents that may have nothing to do with their choices. When you cut through all of the drama, the fact that her car is missing, and both the GPS tracking and phone went offline that morning, suggests an accident of some sort.

I could point you to a whole lotta cases where a car/person is missing longer than a week and it wasn't an accident.

Did the phone go offline in the morning? I thought they said it went dead at 9:30pm?

If the gps was turned off at the QT, like we've been led to believe, how does she end up in an accident and in a river? She'd have to go into warp speed for that to happen.

But am I wrong on that 9:30pm time in regards to the phone going off?

Edit -- I confirmed via 1st page of this thread, phone didn't go dead until 9:30pm sunday evening. GPS went off at QT, based on what they said.

Not true about the car wreck. There have been people missing for a long time after wrecks. Icy night - could have slid off an overpass and landed in a creek or body of water or even brush. Just putting that out there too to not rule that out.

Kristy Kelly comes to mind. She ran off the road into a lake. Had left a bar late at night. IIRC, she wasn't found for weeks. My gut is telling me this may well be the case with Toni as well.

I'd be happy to be wrong. I hope she is safe and sound somewhere. The rest is just background noise. IMO.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

I agree with you. I, too, indulged a bit in my younger years and hung around gals that indulged... a bit more. A few were dancers (most with drug problems) but one thing they had was street smarts and they took their "hustle" seriously. I think, sadly, it's a lifestyle that caught up to Toni. Basing this on my nosiness and the sense I get from her SM presence. She loves money. But seems incredibly careless. Imo.

Lots of chatter out there about a scam. Lots of negative attention on the bf, who bragged about running from the cops, living "rent free", and seemed to be pretty excited about 2017.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I could point you to a whole lotta cases where a car/person is missing longer than a week and it wasn't an accident.

Sure. So could I. But I take each case one at a time, at face value, and I always, always get an instinct, a hunch, a feeling about what happened. An accident is my feeling here. Sometimes what I think happened doesn't make sense (even to me), but I've been right enough times it's frightening.

Kristy Kelly comes to mind. She ran off the road into a lake. Had left a bar late at night. IIRC, she wasn't found for weeks. My gut is telling me this may well be the case with Toni as well.

I'd be happy to be wrong. I hope she is safe and sound somewhere. The rest is just background noise. IMO.

I just looked that up, oh wow. Yeah that's what I was thinking could be a possibility, especially considering the ice storm that evening.

I'm not understanding why there is so much speculation about where the GPS/insurance tracking device stopped working. Her mom said it last reported location at the Quik Trip. So it stopped at the Quik Trip. Which most likely means she disabled it herself, since she was alone there.

Does KC have traffic cameras? Is there no way to know which way she turned? I saw the PD is asking businesses to check their surveillance cameras.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm not understanding why there is so much speculation about where the GPS/insurance tracking device stopped working. Her mom said it last reported location at the Quik Trip. So it stopped at the Quik Trip. Which most likely means she disabled it herself, since she was alone there.

Why would she disable it herself? She was going to meet friends, that was known.

My sister lives near there and she was stuck at home with an ice storm that weekend. It started on Friday night just a little bit, but hit really hard Saturday and Sunday. School was cancelled on Monday for a lot of areas. In fact, it was pretty bad from Des Moines all the way down to southwest MO, where I live.

In the Kansas City metro area, there was very little ice storm activity Saturday night into Sunday. They predicted it to hit hard but in reality it stayed south of us. It was misty/raining.

I'm not sure how anyone can think she, along with her car, is in a river underwater. The phone was on until 9:30pm. No way a phone is working or pinging towers under water, much less functioning after being in water that long.
ost likely the first case seeing as the GPS device was removed from the car at the gas station.

I never assumed only body of water. There's brush, hidden under an overpass etc.

I should have read all of the posts about phones before commenting. Makes sense. Maybe it flew out? I'm reaching, I know. Now Im stumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member