Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being enrolled in pre-law seems at complete odds with the lifestyle she was living and her sentiments on Twitter. Why not music business? Journalism? Marketing? Something to make the festival life permanent? It seems school was something her parents wanted, really, and could be a factor in wanting to disappear.

If she had a prior federal drug charge, it wont show up in normal court record searches. Pacer is down for maintenance or I would check it - someone remind me this weekend.

For the sake of argument, and in relation to your first comment regarding school - if she had a prior drug charge, admission to law school, let alone being admitted to the bar, would be virtually impossible.

I'm really curious about the sentiments of TA's friends... is there a big out cry? Is there concern but not too worried?

If it was voluntary, wouldn't she already know her card was going to decline at the gas station? Someone who's planning to run would already know IMO

I'm really curious about the sentiments of TA's friends... is there a big out cry? Is there concern but not too worried?

If it was voluntary, wouldn't she already know her card was going to decline at the gas station? Someone who's planning to run would already know IMO

Do we know she was unable to use it after it declined? Or that it declined at the pump? Or was it inside using an ATM? She could've been declined for numerous reasons other than insufficient funds. From what I read, it sounded like it declined once and then she was able to use it. Another unanswered question in this case I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is chatter on FB saying cops are searching a wooded area near I-435 and Barry Rd. It's in North KC, but no word if it's related to Toni.

Near Tiffany Springs area?

Near Tiffany Springs area?
Josh Helmuth ‏@Jhelmuth
@jjthelakelady @kccrimefighter KCPD tells me they don't have Missing Persons detectives searching that area.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Richard Castle " There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better."

I love this quote, by the way. I have spent so much time trying to dream up scenarios that fit some of these missing person situations, that I've been telling myself my time would be better spent writing a book. As Mr. Castle says, it pays better. :)

Being enrolled in pre-law seems at complete odds with the lifestyle she was living and her sentiments on Twitter. Why not music business? Journalism? Marketing? Something to make the festival life permanent? It seems school was something her parents wanted, really, and could be a factor in wanting to disappear.

If she had a prior federal drug charge, it wont show up in normal court record searches. Pacer is down for maintenance or I would check it - someone remind me this weekend.

Where did pre-law come from?

She did say she beat her court case, though. I'm going to make a wild guess and say that they didn't have a warrant and it was an improper search. Whatever the reason, she won. Therefore, no problem with law school or the bar.

I do agree, though. Law seems like a massively poor career choice given her proclivities. I'm definitely sensing tension with the parents. She wrote a lot about how badly she wanted to move away. She did move away, but I'm thinking perhaps it just wasn't far enough.

She did say she beat her court case, though. I'm going to make a wild guess and say that they didn't have a warrant and it was an improper search. Whatever the reason, she won. Therefore, no problem with law school or the bar.

I do agree, though. Law seems like a massively poor career choice given her proclivities. I'm definitely sensing tension with the parents. She wrote a lot about how badly she wanted to move away. She did move away, but I'm thinking perhaps it just wasn't far enough.

I agree, but it would definitely come up on Character and Fitness, regardless of if she beat it or it was expunged. People are failing character and fitness now due to credit scores (they're students for gods sake, of course they're going to have debt!)

Re moving away, I read that her mother moved to be closer to her after she moved...so depending on what she moved away from...that might have defeated the purpose

If I remember right, somewhere on her twitter she mentioned she was pursuing communications. The law degree was posted on the seeking arrangements profile which could have been posted for a number of reasons.

There's two things you have to get off your record: a court ruling/case and the arrest record. You can get a case dismissed and still have an arrest record if that isn't ordered removed in the court case.

Josh Helmuth ‏@Jhelmuth
@jjthelakelady @kccrimefighter KCPD tells me they don't have Missing Persons detectives searching that area.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Which could mean a number of things in cop speak. Maybe they aren't looking for a missing person?

I love this quote, by the way. I have spent so much time trying to dream up scenarios that fit some of these missing person situations, that I've been telling myself my time would be better spent writing a book. As Mr. Castle says, it pays better. :)

The third type and fourth types: psychiatrists/psychologists and law enforcement. Neither pays as well as a writer though - at least not a successful writer.

Do we know where the boyfriend works? Not sleuthing him but wondering the area of his workplace in comparison to where she was last seen/seemed to be headed.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Your whole post was great but I am highlighting this portion to say YES YES YES, this. We can't possibly know everything that LE does.

I also agree, though unfortunately I feel like there's little chance she's hiding out. Unless she is a CI as some have speculated, in which case they'd have a reason to keep the public believing she was still missing, LE would most likely have confirmed that she left voluntarily and they are thus no longer perusing to her case. That being said, I'm pretty sure they know or have a pretty good idea of what's happened and are in the process of building a case- I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that LE asked her mother to not say anything about the case- which is kind of the exact opposite of what would've generally be recommended if they truely didn't know where she was. I have a feeling the boyfriend is at least somehow involved... if my s/o was missing, I'm not other sure I'd jump on their sm, that would almost feel indecent to me... the scratches on his Face during his interview... the fact that he has very little presence of her sm... it just seems off. I do hope she's found alive though.

Employees with a "bar card" for that establishment only. And there better not be any drinks on the bar or liquor being poured, etc. No "friends" or guests etc. The Shady Lady is only a couple blocks from the Police Department and very visible. Vice is very active all night in that area especially on the weekends.

JMO

I'm happy to report I no longer spend so much time in clubs of any kind but I used to go to after hours parties in strip clubs ALL the time. It was usually a big crowd of us kids who party together and the staff and the owners and the resident dj's and sometimes VIP customers. I can assure you that people that are at those parties are not interested in drinking. In fact what was being done is negatively effected by booze often times. I would say it's safe to say it was a buffet of party drugs, zero alcohol and no bartender and people who don't plan to go home at 10 am and sleep.

I'm happy to report I no longer spend so much time in clubs of any kind but I used to go to after hours parties in strip clubs ALL the time. It was usually a big crowd of us kids who party together and the staff and the owners and the resident dj's and sometimes VIP customers. I can assure you that people that are at those parties are not interested in drinking. In fact what was being done is negatively effected by booze often times. I would say it's safe to say it was a buffet of party drugs, zero alcohol and no bartender and people who don't plan to go home at 10 am and sleep.

I second that ilovematt. Done the same thing many,many times myself. In fact, some of those drugs make sleep impossible - no matter how exhausted your body is.

I agree, but it would definitely come up on Character and Fitness, regardless of if she beat it or it was expunged. People are failing character and fitness now due to credit scores (they're students for gods sake, of course they're going to have debt!)

Re moving away, I read that her mother moved to be closer to her after she moved...so depending on what she moved away from...that might have defeated the purpose

I believe this is untrue about the parents moving closer to her. All media reports are that her parents are still in Wichita, where they've always been. They have temporarily relocated to the Kansas City area while searching for their daughter.

I do think that the parents may have been smothering her, though. There's plenty in her tumblr to suggest as much.

I believe this is untrue about the parents moving closer to her. All media reports are that her parents are still in Wichita, where they've always been. They have temporarily relocated to the Kansas City area while searching for their daughter.

I do think that the parents may have been smothering her, though. There's plenty in her tumblr to suggest as much.

they were working towards moving is what i saw, i guess its all rumor tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slatchautoclinic