Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an ATM machine in that QT. I have used it before. I thought I saw somewhere that she was seen on QT surveillance footage. That would tell me that she was most likely inside using the ATM.

Interesting. I didn't know they had ATM-only cards. That would totally make sense, then, why she was assumed to be using the ATM.

Given that she probably already had cash from work, then, that tends to support the road trip theory, or possibly a drug buy, if it were big enough.

It's weird to me that it was a family ATM card. Seems like it would only be for special usage, like maybe tuition. Perhaps she selected it by mistake.

I doubt it was an ATM-only card, but I am leaning towards the possibility of a drug buy. I don't know why else she would be there.

Parkville is home to Park University. There are a lot of young students there who do drugs. I know. I have been to a few of their party's. She very well could have gone up there for a drug deal. However, I would have thought she would take 169 highway up through North Kansas City and not Route 9. That, I cannot explain.

Which would be an entire 20 minutes between the reported stop time of 4:20. The cop said he watched her pump gas. Even taking into account the time of the atm transaction, that's a long time to observe someone imo. Did she pump gas, then the cop left, then she attempted a separate atm transaction? If not, the entire ordeal of pulling her over, issuing a warning and directing her across the street and watching her pump gas was 20 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Lots of questions with little hope of answers. Take notice of a second car pulling behind the cop as Toni pulls away. It emerges on the left at 0:46. This is odd in general but why am I the only person to observe this weirdness?

http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/20/friend...ppearance-near-gas-station-she-was-last-seen/

There's definitely a car behind the patrol car with flashing lights. However I thought it was said there was two police cars involved with the traffic stop.

Actually you can see the other car lights moving as if backing up before that around the 30 second mark.

OK - after reading entire thread(s), I have a few thoughts.Folks of my generation get strange looks from kids Toni's age when we refer to Twitter and Facebook as places where "everybody's talking and nobody's listening."

In a world where every thought and feeling seems worthy of publication, I take the text about getting pulled over as existing in a "vacuum." Even if Toni was in the midst of "running away" (my theory), I can see her sending that text to a friend that shares her humor in always getting pulled over. Just because she's running, doesn't mean she needs to pass over a great opportunity to say "look what happened to ME!"

I suspect the people that reported her missing (BF, people she was allegedly supposed to meet) know enough of the story to have given LE a good picture. BF strikes me as knowing more - his relentless focus on the police dashcam video strikes me as a Straw Man - get people worked up about a futile petition (even though statutes about releasing such materials are quite clear and not subject to 'public opinion.')

I wish we knew more about what has been referred to as an "insurance tracker." I never had one, but from what I read they are not something typically placed where a teenage driver could simply unplug it.

As exciting as "fake cops" and "creepy strip club stalkers" are, I'd be willing to bet there was a certain expectation being placed on her attending college and she found a kindred spirit who supported her life on the pole, as well as free lance writing and following bands.

My guess is she turns up soon when the money runs out.

Actually you can see the other car lights moving as if backing up before that around the 30 second mark.

For sure. There might be an edit before or after that. I don't see flashing lights on that second car. Could be a cop. Who knows? I wish the media in this country did more.

If everyone here had the opportunity to search an area or place where would it be? This case is losing steam with all of the unknown information. Give me your GUT feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My gut feeling is to pay very close attention to who knew where she was going that night. Not necessarily the people she was allegedly suppose to meet up with, but a person who knew where she was headed. Someone who maybe went off the radar for a few days after.

Your comment just gave off the vibe that you thought the employers are in the wrong for not offering a reward, but there isn't a reason they should. Its not a chain that I know of, they probably don't have a bunch of money to throw around, just for one employee who went missing

But they certainly have a voice on social media to acknowledge an employee is missing. Even if it brought a little bad press, the press is already out there and I don't see any support from the employer. Oddly lacking actually imo.

I'm going to offer three pieces of evidence that the traffic stop lasted only 3 minutes. We could only pay attention to the last two numbers. The date and PM are wrong. This would put Toni in the QT parking lot around 4:25am. WTH is going on here?

-The article with the video says the stop was at 4:20.

-The video shows the officer's lights at 4:19 and Toni pulling away before 4:23.

-Officer Snapp said he spoke to her for maybe a minute.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...son-20-North-Kansas-City-15-Jan-2017-1/page41

"literally a minute" Officer Snapp
So where did 7 minutes come from?
I also have to excuse myself I am starting to forget details. ugh

"literally a minute" Officer Snapp
So where did 7 minutes come from?
I also have to excuse myself I am starting to forget details. ugh

Good question. Here's my three minute theory; The first two minutes or so is spent running her plate. It doesn't seem like enough time to go back to his cruiser and then back to Toni. It's not suspicious on its own, but if true Toni would've been at the QT for fifteen minutes or so.

Everything about this case is suspicious. Everything about the times are suspicious.

Parkville is home to Park University. There are a lot of young students there who do drugs. I know. I have been to a few of their party's. She very well could have gone up there for a drug deal. However, I would have thought she would take 169 highway up through North Kansas City and not Route 9. That, I cannot explain.

The route 9 is really throwing me off too, unless she had something in her car she shouldn't have and was trying to lay low thinking there would be less traffic.

"I wish we knew more about what has been referred to as an "insurance tracker." I never had one, but from what I read they are not something typically placed where a teenage driver could simply unplug it."

Yes, you can. It's under your steering column - the area where auto places check your computer problems to see why a light is on in your dash. It tracks your stops/driving/movements that way.

So per the video, the gentleman says the officer came from across the street, did a U-turn and pulled Toni over.
Yet for all that energy of pulling her over he only talked to her for "literally a minute" before heading across the street to the QT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat