Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So per the video, the gentleman says the officer came from across the street, did a U-turn and pulled Toni over.
Yet for all that energy of pulling her over he only talked to her for "literally a minute" before heading across the street to the QT.

In my opinion he probably just wanted to check her out. For any obvious signs of drugs or alcohol, that is. Cops usually give warning when they don't have a solid case. I highly doubt a ticket for illegal lane change would stick, when there are no street markings.

I'm going to offer three pieces of evidence that the traffic stop lasted only 3 minutes. We could only pay attention to the last two numbers. The date and PM are wrong. This would put Toni in the QT parking lot around 4:25am. WTH is going on here?

-The article with the video says the stop was at 4:20.

-The video shows the officer's lights at 4:19 and Toni pulling away before 4:23.

-Officer Snapp said he spoke to her for maybe a minute.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...son-20-North-Kansas-City-15-Jan-2017-1/page41

There's no reason to assume the minutes are correct, when the date/hour clearly isn't. The official time given by police for the traffic stop was 4:25. It does, indeed, seem to take 3 minutes, in my book. It supposedly took 7 minutes, but that could include time waiting for the light and watching her go to the QuikTrip.

She used her card at 4:33.

Does anyone have a map of what jurisdiction the police that pulled her over cover?

Lots of questions with little hope of answers. Take notice of a second car pulling behind the cop as Toni pulls away. It emerges on the left at 0:46. This is odd in general but why am I the only person to observe this weirdness?

http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/20/friend...ppearance-near-gas-station-she-was-last-seen/

How can you say you're the only person when you haven't read the entire 3 threads? :) :) :)

This, along with the fact that the stop was on 26th, was discussed long ago. She was apparently stopped headed east on W 26 Ave. Not one single news article says that. There is so much more info that could have been gleaned from this video. Such shoddy reporting.

Friends and/or family should ask for the video. I'd like to know if she can be seen turning down W 26 Ave, and, if so, how long before returning.

I've often said 1000 people can't be wrong. It is not just us on here that seems to think this case screams the side eye look of things not adding up and I've also often said when something is weird someone is either ripping you off, lying to you or hiding something from you.

Thanks for the information! One thing I noticed on her SM during her life guard years, she was always traveling out of town for music shows. This would have been during high school, and at that age I don't think I would allow a child to go out of town on their own or with friends to random music shows with no adult presence. She's kept that tradition of traveling up until going missing.

One thing you mention a few times in your post is about the roommate. Is it just a roommate or was that her boyfriend?

BF- but it is reported that friends and family called in the MP report. Whatever that means. The whole thing has little facts. Cell records are the key. Unfortunately nobody but PD is getting those unless whomever owned the cellphone can check acct info. At this point they probably don't have access to them at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A fraction of myself notices the timely "attempted pull over" by an individual that knows Toni. Not to diminish her experience, because that would be downright frightening. I know that I am calm, cool, and collected in emergency situations and I don't think I could have gotten my phone and videotaped that scenario that calmly. Especially if someone was trying to run me off the road. Her voice was low and calm. I don't know why it strikes me as odd timing. Maybe because Toni's case seems cold? Maybe it pulled my attention back to a police stop that may or may not have happened? Just thinking aloud. I am going to go over all the information again and hope something jumps out at me. This is already feeling hopeless but I know that if everyone keeps pressing the info we can all come up with something tangible- crossing my fingers people!!

I've often said 1000 people can't be wrong. It is not just us on here that seems to think this case screams the side eye look of things not adding up and I've also often said when something is weird someone is either ripping you off, lying to you or hiding something from you.

I would agree with hiding something. Though lying may not be far off either. The pd could be trying to cover up her being a ci, her friends could be not being entirely truthful about her lifestyle/intentions that night. I also think that the lack of information being released is telling in its own right. In my experience (which is not in the KC area, so I can't speak of how they generally run missing persons cases) last known location/direction of travel, last known contact, and what they were last known to be wearing is almost always released straight away in such instances. The police would have to have pulled security tapes from local businesses by now, and gotten a general idea idea of her direction of travel- which would supersede her last known location as being at quicktrip. We also (so far as I know) have yet to hear anything about the "cooperative male" who called/texted her at 4:53 (if Im remembering the time correctly) if this person did have a conversation with her then this person would have been that last point of contact- not the cop. I also believe I read on a previous thread that she was last seen in uggs, black pants and a white shirt, but I don't recall where this person obtained this info. All that being said I am interested in the possibility that there was backup called for her traffic stop. I've done a few ride alongs and generally backup is called if there's a flag on the plate or the persons associated with the plate for some reason. It could also just have been happenstance that another officer was in the area and came to check out what was going on, but if that second officer was specifically called in, it would be interesting to know why.

Also, on that case with the lady getting pulled over, In the police briefing the lead officer said it was not connected to the Toni Anderson case. They stated that they knew she was only pulled over once. It was on JHelmuth twitter

The only way they would assure the public of that is if they know ultimately way more info than is being presented. My husband is LE and says that they won't release any information related to this case. Period. It is a helpless feeling.

A fraction of myself notices the timely "attempted pull over" by an individual that knows Toni. Not to diminish her experience, because that would be downright frightening. I know that I am calm, cool, and collected in emergency situations and I don't think I could have gotten my phone and videotaped that scenario that calmly. Especially if someone was trying to run me off the road. Her voice was low and calm. I don't know why it strikes me as odd timing. Maybe because Toni's case seems cold? Maybe it pulled my attention back to a police stop that may or may not have happened? Just thinking aloud. I am going to go over all the information again and hope something jumps out at me. This is already feeling hopeless but I know that if everyone keeps pressing the info we can all come up with something tangible- crossing my fingers people!!

I thought the same. Seemed like was just a truck with flashing lights and I wouldn't think to film after someone ran at me from their car. Just call 911 and drive fast. But it doesn't mean she didn't experience that, I just found it odd.

The only way they would assure the public of that is if they know ultimately way more info than is being presented. My husband is LE and says that they won't release any information related to this case. Period. It is a helpless feeling.

Can he give a few reason why?

It is very frustrating, especially given they've voiced no indication of foul play yet are not releasing footage on the basis of an active investigation.

If there's no foul play, what's the crime they're investigating? If the investigation only pertains to her missing but not endangered, why not release all the info that may help find her?

I'm guessing there's probably something below the surface that the public isn't privy to, and won't be anytime soon.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So per the video, the gentleman says the officer came from across the street, did a U-turn and pulled Toni over.
Yet for all that energy of pulling her over he only talked to her for "literally a minute" before heading across the street to the QT.

And the other thing I found weird, and posted this waaaayyyy back in one of the earlier threads (don't even remember at this point), is that 26th appears to only be a two lane road. So an officer on the other side of the street saw her make an illegal lane change on a two lane road?! I still just don't understand that. If she was in the other lane on a two lane road the violation wouldn't be an illegal lane change - it would be crossing the yellow line. That whole moving violation situation has bugged me from very early on.

I have disregarded the no foul play comment. I believe that was early on and based on the terms that have been used recently about an on going investigation I believe that statement is outdated and was only referring to the information they had at the beginning. Much has changed since then I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3