Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have disregarded the no foul play comment. I believe that was early on and based on the terms that have been used recently about an on going investigation I believe that statement is outdated and was only referring to the information they had at the beginning. Much has changed since then I'm sure.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article128238609.html

As of the 23rd they were still claiming no foul play- which granted, is going on 2.5 weeks now... and if it were my child I would hope that they had garnered far more information on the case in that time frame- but I haven't been able to find any msm after this date to either further support or contradict this.

And the other thing I found weird, and posted this waaaayyyy back in one of the earlier threads (don't even remember at this point), is that 26th appears to only be a two lane road. So an officer on the other side of the street saw her make an illegal lane change on a two lane road?! I still just don't understand that. If she was in the other lane on a two lane road the violation wouldn't be an illegal lane change - it would be crossing the yellow line. That whole moving violation situation has bugged me from very early on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny you say this because I was just goggling illegal lane change...and although I'm no expert it seems to be an odd location to be pulled over for an illegal lane change when the officer is across a 4 lane road.

I have disregarded the no foul play comment. I believe that was early on and based on the terms that have been used recently about an on going investigation I believe that statement is outdated and was only referring to the information they had at the beginning. Much has changed since then I'm sure.
True. News reports as recent as yesterday included that tidbit but they could be just repeating past statements. Though the words "at this time" are used.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Fa...in-Toni-Anderson-disappearance-412494263.html

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I thought the same. Seemed like was just a truck with flashing lights and I wouldn't think to film after someone ran at me from their car. Just call 911 and drive fast. But it doesn't mean she didn't experience that, I just found it odd.

Yeah, it's a case of the tail wagging the dog, in my opinion.

This incident never would have been reported were it not for some suspicions involved in the Toni Anderson case.

It is highly unlikely it has anything to do with the Toni Anderson case. It's an outside possibility, but highly unlikely.

Most likely she voluntarily went missing on her own, or voluntarily met up with a bad dude. 99% it's one of those two.

Can he give a few reason why?

A.) The Detectives working the case have a lot of information that they are working through. If they were to release any information pertaining to the case they could potentially be putting information out there that ONLY The perpetrator knows, the victim knows/and or they know. That would put the investigation in compromising position, setting themselves up for copycats, tipping the poi off allowing him to formulate alibis for given information. B.) He said the only time he asks for the publics help or turns to crime stopper tips is if he has nothing to go on. Hope that helps.

I'm wondering if the hotels near the Parkville area ping have been visited by the searchers?

A.) The Detectives working the case have a lot of information that they are working through. If they were to release any information pertaining to the case they could potentially be putting information out there that ONLY The perpetrator knows, the victim knows/and or they know. That would put the investigation in compromising position, setting themselves up for copycats, tipping the poi off allowing him to formulate alibis for given information. B.) He said the only time he asks for the publics help or turns to crime stopper tips is if he has nothing to go on. Hope that helps.

Yes and please tell him thank you for all he does. : )

This incident never would have been reported were it not for some suspicions involved in the Toni Anderson case.

It is highly unlikely it has anything to do with the Toni Anderson case. It's an outside possibility, but highly unlikely.

Most likely she voluntarily went missing on her own, or voluntarily met up with a bad dude. 99% it's one of those two.

Agree

Toni's story was just on KWCH and their reporters did an interview of Toni's dad, Brian Anderson. Brian said he is aware of rumors of Toni's phone pinging in a certain area, but LE has not told them this has happened. He also said he has nothing to do with the petition to see the videos and trusts LE know what they are doing. Lastly, the parents are supposed to have a phone conference with LE tomorrow.

Here is KWCH's link and I will post the story once it is available.

http://www.kwch.com/

So there seems to be a communication issue between the people leading the petition and asking for the videos and the parents.

Article still says no signs of foul play. Parents trust the police. Parents are not speaking out as as requested by investigators.

So now my mind goes to she was running from someone. sigh, i don't know...

BF and friends have NO information, parents are in contact with LE and given information in regards to Toni's case. They are in the dark (bf and friends) with no updates. The two do not seem to converse.

That speaks volumes

BF and friends have NO information, parents are in contact with LE and given information in regards to Toni's case. They are in the dark (bf and friends) with no updates. The two do not seem to converse.

And why wouldn't the parents give some sort of info to her BF? Because they didn't care for him? Nah, not in this extreme situation. Especially when the BF/friends (although what friends) are going hard. They would tell him something, unless there was some sort of trust issue. IMO

i keep going back to the early threads here and the different reports. based on something i saw on her twitter acct., some of it is possibly starting to make sense. there was a tweet from one of her friends who was wearing a quiktrip uniform in a selfie that appeared to be taken in the back room of the store. i've went back to find it, but now its vanished. in a early video report, IIRC it was stated that a officer observed her heading north on h-9 near the quik trip. hence why everyone assumed she was pulled over on h-9. what if she saw him in the quiktrip lot at the last second and switched to left lane (hear would be the illegal lane change and dispatch recorded time of officer initiating stop. she then turns left on 26th heading west, goes a little ways before turning around and heading back east thinking the cop should be gone now. only to see him come across h-9 and pull her over. I believe IMO that she was headed to that QT to hook up with that friend, for what we can only assume, but she to was into the edm scene. (the only reason this popped up to me was because of the tweet all of sudden vanishing)

I'm having trouble believing that someone who didn't even think to hide the fact that they bought a book on how to disappear is going to do a very good job of actually disappearing. Just seems like a pretty big piece of the "disappearance" puzzle you might not want to leave behind if you REALLY want to disappear with any actual success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member