Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having trouble believing that someone who didn't even think to hide the fact that they bought a book on how to disappear is going to do a very good job of actually disappearing. Just seems like a pretty big piece of the "disappearance" puzzle you might not want to leave behind if you REALLY want to disappear with any actual success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You would think the first page of the book would say. Destroy all evidence of this book after reading.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

BF had access to her twitter and other social media, and they likely even shared a laptop. So not hard to believe he'd have access to her phone records.

However, ping is a different thing, it's not something you'd be able to see from phone records online. (I could be wrong, but I've never seen that)

However if he did have access to her account online, could he request that information. Would a PI be able to obtain that information?

All just questions, I am now quite skeptical of the proposed 6am ping and question the motive if it's a lie.
Or he had a tracker app on his phone that went dead when the phone did.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

A reporter went to Chrome and talked to her actual coworkers. That reporter ascertained that there was a plan to meet up at the Shady Lady. This is where the info originated.

"FOX 4 spoke with Toni’s coworkers there [at Chrome]"

"Sources say when Toni left Chrome, she had plans to meet with friends at Shady Lady, a strip club on the eastside of Kansas City. Employees tell FOX 4 that they never saw her and say police searched for any trace of Toni on surveillance footage and came up short handed."

(source: http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/18/concer...hout-any-sign-of-missing-woman-toni-anderson/ )

Why would police check surveillance footage is there was no plan to go there?

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss that plan unless somebody else has gone to Chrome, talked to all those same coworkers, and determined that there was no plan. Clearly there was a plan for at least some of her coworkers to go, because "they never saw her."

She wouldn't necessarily have told every one, either. All it would take is for her to have told one person.

"They never saw her" does not equate to "they were expecting her and she didn't show" is all I'm saying.

I'll not beat the dead horse, though.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sorry about that I was on my phone and unable to edit it.
A woman's body was found outside of a car on the shoulder of 1-29 about 5 miles from where Toni was last seen. Police are saying its a homicide. I don't think it's connected but that part of 1-29 is busy even at 10pm on a Saturday night.
http://www.kmbc.com/article/woman-found-dead-along-i-29-in-the-northland/8678680

According to police, there was a fatal shooting in the same area that night. However, it is not yet confirmed that this woman was the victim in that shooting.
http://www.wbtv.com/story/34429854/woman-found-at-i-29-and-56th-by-trooper-dies

Shooting in North Kansas City shuts down part of Interstate 29 at Northwest 56th Street
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article130871509.html

what is going on in kc??

Let me give these a shot:

>Who walked her out of work.

"as usual the manager and a security guard at Chrome walked Toni to her car after her work shift making sure no one followed her out."

>If she was adamant about going to the 31st QT

I have never seen any source for this. I don't know where the 31st came from.

>If she was meeting friends at the Shady Lady.

She told at least one person she was.

>Who the last text was from.

We don't know, but police do and the person who sent it is cooperating.

>Was she even meeting anyone.

Either not in her right state of mind or meeting someone.
(edit: actually, I guess this is my interpretation)

>If she made it home and left again.

Didn't make it to Shady Lady, so things seem to have gone awry, but possible she went home as far as we know.

>Where exactly her phone pinged, died, went dark, etc...

Police are not saying. Other info is rumor.

>Is PS her boyfriend.

Absolutely.

According to police, there was a fatal shooting in the same area that night. However, it is not yet confirmed that this woman was the victim in that shooting.
http://www.wbtv.com/story/34429854/woman-found-at-i-29-and-56th-by-trooper-dies

Shooting in North Kansas City shuts down part of Interstate 29 at Northwest 56th Street
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article130871509.html

what is going on in kc??

No kidding.

We are both making the same point :)
I am difficult sometimes, I know.

This just raises a lot of questions for me, for starters did her BF also know of this meet up? Seems weird to not have an update on your girl all day and not be alerted there's a problem until he realizes she hasn't been home all day. IF all that the friends say is true, I don't think the focus should be on the parents behavior imo. And that's just what Pete S did with that post... parents took control of that his son started, friends aren't helping search for the person they reported missing. If I look at it that way, I ask myself why, rather than question their concern. Jmo and it'll probably change once or twice.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My hypothesis is that the meeting she was going to was drug related. Therefore, I believe that Pete S knew who she was going to meet up with, but may not have known about the meeting.

#NotMyToniAnderson

That was the point. There has never been anything about our Toni buying a book (or taking a course as in that article about a different Toni A.) on how to disappear.

I seem to recall she linked an article a year or two ago on her twitter or somewhere. That's it.

>Is PS her boyfriend.

Absolutely.

How do we know this?

I recall a single selfie where she refers to him as good looking, or something. If that equates to a "relationship" then I must be married to my friend's 23 yr old granddaughter.

He sure is invisible on her FB - especially if they have been together for two years, as I believe he told one news outlet.

We just passed the two year anniversary of a 16 year old kid getting shot in the head in a house in my neighborhood. It seemed strange (and disconcerting) that we received no news about any danger, a killer on the loose, etc.

I have family members in the school district - the victim was a student of one of them. After much prodding of police officers assigned to local schools, it was revealed that LE knows the shooter but needs to build a case. Comforting to us, but not enough for the victim's father who committed suicide in grief.

The point is that LE in KC may know WAY more than they are sharing with us. What if, for example, they already have possession of Toni's car? What if forensic evidence indicates a fatal loss of blood? Recall there was surveillance footage released in the Baby Irwin disappearance in KC, so it's not they refuse to release helpful information in all cases. This would also explain Toni's parents getting out of the way.

I'm guessing all eyes are on Pete Jr. and Pete Sr. (who, again, looks like a stand-up guy on FB) is doing all he can to mitigate what will be called a "rush to judgement" if/when his prodigal son is arrested.

How do we know this?

I recall a single selfie where she refers to him as good looking, or something. If that equates to a "relationship" then I must be married to my friend's 23 yr old granddaughter.

He sure is invisible on her FB - especially if they have been together for two years, as I believe he told one news outlet.

It's all over the media?

Trust me, there are 1000 clues that back it up. That tweet was just an example. I don't have time to find something definitive at the moment. Maybe later.

I'm not sure how tight they were. I've seen some stuff to suggest they may have split during last summer for a while. Not sure. But they were definitely an item.

His twitter was @ascenderellaman.

[video=twitter;821107911711551490]https://twitter.com/_hashevans/status/821107911711551490[/video]

It seems they started in August of 2015.

[video=twitter;637072535398576129]https://twitter.com/Tonianderson2/status/637072535398576129[/video]

Let me give these a shot:

>Who walked her out of work.

"as usual the manager and a security guard at Chrome walked Toni to her car after her work shift making sure no one followed her out."

>If she was adamant about going to the 31st QT

I have never seen any source for this. I don't know where the 31st came from.

>If she was meeting friends at the Shady Lady.

She told at least one person she was.

>Who the last text was from.

We don't know, but police do and the person who sent it is cooperating.

>Was she even meeting anyone.

Either not in her right state of mind or meeting someone.
(edit: actually, I guess this is my interpretation)

>If she made it home and left again.

Didn't make it to Shady Lady, so things seem to have gone awry, but possible she went home as far as we know.

>Where exactly her phone pinged, died, went dark, etc...

Police are not saying. Other info is rumor.

>Is PS her boyfriend.

Absolutely.

I really am not trying to go against you, just offering my point of view. : )
With all due respect I don't agree that we can trust anyone in this case.
In particular, I don't agree that we can assume as fact the manager walking her out can be taken as fact or that she absolutely told someone she was going to the Shady Lady.
Scott Peterson also said he went fishing...
Steven Capobianco also said his car broke down...

Maybe just maybe the manager and /or security guard didn't walk her out that night. Could happen. Or they peeked out the door as she went out.
They really would have no idea if someone followed her.
And maybe wouldn't want to admit they didn't follow the safety protocol. It was frigid out that night.
Just a thought.

Maybe just maybe the manager and /or security guard didn't walk her out that night. Could happen. Or they peeked out the door as she went out.
They really would have no idea if someone followed her.
And maybe wouldn't want to admit they didn't follow the safety protocol. It was frigid out that night.
Just a thought.

Yep, people lie and reporters get things wrong all the time. It is right to question everything.

I agree that her text about getting pulled over could have been a delayed text that she finally sent once she was able to text.

Agreed.

I completely agree. When I decided to up and leave for Colorado I pulled cash, got gas, and told my best friend what was going on and not to worry. Just in case something did happen.

Justice for Susan Winters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members