Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt the cop claim to have only spoken to her for a min? How is this possible if the stop lasted 7 min. Thats a long time. The reporters in the footage I saw kept saying "cops" not cop. So were there 2 cops or not?

My only other question is if it truly was just an accident why on earth is it taking them so long to close the case?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

In the earlier news segments they reported that "the officer" told her "there is a gas station right there" or to that effect. After the JDBryder video surfaced it then showed two officers pulling over What looks like Toni's vehicle. It was reported by Snapp that he watched her pump gas at qt and the she vanished....... It was reported in all of the early segments that the qt was the last anyone saw of Toni. Then, CWD comes out and notes that the officer followed her all the way to the highway entrance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep lot of inconsistent information from NKCP. Toni's license was not called in to the station to have her license plate checked. Usually backup is coordinated with the LE station and her stop was not coordinated. Toni did not communicate with anyone after her stop at the QT. Timeline and location of stop has changed so many times.

Running a plate these days takes seconds. It's as easy as typing it into a keyboard, I believe. Why wouldn't it be? Not only that, but NKCPD uses automated plate readers on at least some of their vehicles. I'm not sure if that would have come into play, but in the worst case it would take well under a minute to run her plate, imho.

Running a plate is usually the first thing that would be done after calling it in. Spider (who they call for plates and drivers license info where I live) can take seconds to a couple minutes tops depending on how busy they are. The stop was said to not have been called in to dispatch, therefor most likely wasn't called in to there checking system either. It sounds to me like he literally saw her perform an illegal lane change, proceeded to initiate a stop, 2nd cop nearby in view, followed to the stop. Got out, talked to Toni, gave her a warning, then watched her as she drove to qt to get gas, then followed her to highway entrance and then ........................Snapp says in CWD that the officer went on about his duties for the rest of his shift.

If you'd like to see what the exact weather conditions were in NKC on Sunday the 15th of January, google: weather underground KMKC January 15, 2017

You will be able to see an hourly breakdown of visibility, temp, precipitation and icing.
The website is pretty good. I use it often when I'm getting weather updates at the aircraft. This can dispell LE's statement that Toni's vehicle slid in the river from so much icing and lack of visibility.

That's an interesting possibility.

What if I were to tell you that police knew from the first week of the investigation that Toni was playing Pokemon Go? Would that convince you of an accident?

I had a few light-bulb moments last night...

If you were to say that I would be shocked. Not that I think your theory is "out there" because I don't. Because I would be shocked that they had that info. It might answer some things for sure.

In my opinion...

Any law enforcement officer with experience working near the QuikTrip on Burlington in North Kansas City would know exactly why people turn down W. 26 Ave, drive 300 feet down the street, stop for a minute or two, and then leave. They would know there is a pokestop there, because they would see people using it all the time, and they would find that behavior very suspicious if they didn't know. Eventually, possibly by asking somebody, they would figure it out.

When I use the nearest pokestop to my house, which is somewhat out of the way, there is quite often a vehicle parked there with the motor running and somebody in it staring down at their phone.

On the surveillance video, it appears that the officer that pulled Toni over came from the bakery parking lot. From that position, they would have a clear view down W. 26 Ave and of the pokestop. He or she would have seen Toni drive down the street, stop at the pokestop, and then leave. They would know exactly what she was up to without even asking.

That's why they were so sure this was an accident, and that is why they continue to be so sure this is an accident. That's why the Andersons are so sure it was an accident.

Everybody is all outraged. "How can they call this an accident so quickly?" I believe I have answered that question and quite a few more...

I'm actually finding it pretty funny that when I gave them my tip they responded that they would look into it. Good one.

All in my opinion.

That's EXACTLY why I said I would be shocked. You really have answered some questions and that theory fits. Almost to a tee. Very interesting, brilliant, if it is true. Where did that theory derive from anyway? You or Max or someone else? I have really learned something on this one regardless if that turns out to be the case or not. Thx

Yep lot of inconsistent information from NKCP. Toni's license was not called in to the station to have her license plate checked. Usually backup is coordinated with the LE station and her stop was not coordinated. Toni did not communicate with anyone after her stop at the QT. Timeline and location of stop has changed so many times.

How do you know this information? What is the source?

There are SO many families of missing ones that would give anything for the kind of media attention and help from LE in this case. Getting river searches like ordering a pizza and not appreciating the help given putting themselves in harms way to give that help is galling to me.

Given the circumstances both the cause and manner of death may be ruled inconclusive leaving an open case for years as many have. Not being next of kin gives no responsibility to tell anyone anything. That's not "propaganda" that's just the way it is.

JMO's

Can someone debunk my theory her license plate is missing when they pulled her car out of the water. Or are we going to accept that it was there with no evidence.

This is some of what appeared in the news regarding the license plate (which they refer to as "plateS," even though I think someone confirmed on here that her car was still licensed in Kansas and Kansas only requires one back plate). Basically, this is all some variation on "parents said because police said that divers said":

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/LIVESTREAM--415923043.html
"Kansas City Police confirmed the second vehicle had matching license plates with Toni Anderson's car."

http://fox4kc.com/2017/03/10/missin...ssouri-river-as-well-as-an-unidentified-body/
"Anderson's father says it's been a difficult time for their family. FOX 4 spoke with him multiple times on Friday, but after he confirmed for us that police matched the plates in the car they pulled from the river to his daughter’s, he understandably asked us to let family have some time by themselves."

http://fox4kc.com/2017/03/10/toni-a...was-pulled-from-water-at-platte-landing-park/
"Search crews and police officers at Platte Landing Park pulled two vehicles from the water on Friday, the latter of which belongs to Toni Anderson according to her family. Her family told FOX 4 that the license plate on the vehicle pulled in the evening matches those of Anderson’s Ford Focus."

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article137853908.html
"A nonprofit organization was searching the river with sonar equipment when Toni’s Ford Focus was found, her mother said. Divers were able to confirm the vehicle via the license plate."

http://www.kctv5.com/story/34724154...-while-law-enforcementconducts-search-in-area
"Anderson's mother confirmed to KCTV5 News that the second vehicle is Anderson's car and said the license plates matched."

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/03...y-morning-traffic-stop-phone-gps-deactivated/
"Toni's father Brian Anderson told Crime Watch Daily that the plates on the car match Toni's missing black Ford Focus."

http://thedailyhaze.com/toni-anderson-vehicle-body-found/
"After missing for almost two months, Anderson’s vehicle was found Friday evening when a non-profit organization was searching the river with sonar equipment. Divers confirmed it was Anderson’s vehicle from the license plate."

If you were to say that I would be shocked. Not that I think your theory is "out there" because I don't. Because I would be shocked that they had that info. It might answer some things for sure.

This is exactly the kind of information that the police would withhold "to protect the integrity of the investigation."

Not only that, but this info would make this a huge national news story. Police don't like that kind of attention.

There's a story out there where a child was struck and killed on their bike. The Pokemon Go app was found still playing on the child's phone. The officer that investigated did not include that info in their report. The prosecutor found out about the Pokemon Go and asked the officer why they did not include that information in their report. The officer claimed that his superiors told him not to include the info, in order to avoid national media attention.

You are correct. I went through every single news article on Toni yesterday/into early morning trying to make sense of some of the discrepancies. Time line changed back and forth early on (which isn't all that abnormal in the beginning as info is coming in). The problem is, IMO that the stop was initially said to have happened at 4:40 am- that was tweeted out by Helmuth, saying it was via NKCP. 4 hours later he tweeted out the time of the stop had changed to 4:20, via NKCPD. Then it changed to 4:25 etc etc. The reason for this is because the stop was not called in, there was no record of the stop, EXCEPT for dash cam. The second officer hasnt even come up because I believe they wanted to keep him out of the line of fire like cop#1. This in and of itself, paired with Toni's disappearance looks fishy. But if Toni hadn't come up missing, it would be a normal night for these guys. The only way people are going to believe that somehow they WERE NOT involved is by the video taken by dash cam, or some other evidence of foul play arises. Scenarios are plentiful and probably some could be examined more closely, the only thing that will ease my mind is hard core concrete evidence.

That's EXACTLY why I said I would be shocked. You really have answered some questions and that theory fits. Almost to a tee. Very interesting, brilliant, if it is true. Where did that theory derive from anyway? You or Max or someone else? I have really learned something on this one regardless if that turns out to be the case or not. Thx

Pete asked why Toni would be circling the parking lot at the QuikTrip. I realized that circling parking lots is often what I do when playing Pokemon Go. Then I found that there are pokestops on W. 26 Ave and near the boat ramp in Platte landing park.

The theory works very well. It explains a lot, including the accident itself. I'm 99% sure at this point.

This is exactly the kind of information that the police would withhold "to protect the integrity of the investigation."

Not only that, but this info would make this a huge national news story. Police don't like that kind of attention.

There's a story out there where a child was struck and killed on their bike. The Pokemon Go app was found still playing on the child's phone. The officer that investigated did not include that info in their report. The prosecutor found out about the Pokemon Go and asked the officer why they did not include that information in their report. The officer claimed that his superiors told him not to include the info, in order to avoid national media attention.

Wow. Just wow. So do you know what the ramifications would be for the Pokémon Co, if any in these situations? I know that it was broadcasted here when Pokémon was being played heavily, that it was being used in places as a way to potentially locate kids by hanging at Pokémon stops. This was the reason my kids were not able to download and play!

The best one yet- "it was an accident." Yet here we are 3 weeks after they pulled Toni out and the case is still open. They are just now looking into her phone. Toxicology has been out for a while and no one has said a word.

Toxicology usually takes 6-8 weeks, if not longer...

Pete asked why Toni would be circling the parking lot at the QuikTrip. I realized that circling parking lots is often what I do when playing Pokemon Go. Then I found that there are pokestops on W. 26 Ave and near the boat ramp in Platte landing park.

The theory works very well. It explains a lot, including the accident itself. I'm 99% sure at this point.

I wasn't too sure about this, but I am going to agree with you.

She may have started down the ramp to catch a water pokemon and then realized she couldn't get the car back up.

Ask me how many times I have driven literally around home depot... also, gas stations are good for many pokemon at one time to show up...

Wow. Just wow. So do you know what the ramifications would be for the Pokémon Co, if any in these situations? I know that it was broadcasted here when Pokémon was being played heavily, that it was being used in places as a way to potentially locate kids by hanging at Pokémon stops. This was the reason my kids were not able to download and play!

no ramifications for the company

I'd like to know if her phone was in her bag or in the vehicle "loose" when recovered. That QT is very large and has a lot gas pumps- her driving around could also be explained by her "trying to locate" someone she was supposed to meet. If "that person" saw LE sitting across the way they would def. leave and relocate meeting, which sounds like what may have happened via the last text message. At that point maybe she said ?!$& this and went on. Does no explain W. 26th-or the ramp. Why would anyone do a drug deal at QT which is notorious to have LE hanging around and often working security in there late nights in some locations.?

Because maybe the drug deal was with the officer. I mean that would take "literally a minute" and explain why he didn't call it in. Maybe.

Here's more info on the fatal accident where LE tried to bury the Pokemon Go info...

"I was told by either Police Chief Dick Wittenberg or Sgt. Doug Williams that they did not want me to include it in my report as they did not want national news here on the case," Meunier wrote in the report."

http://www.westfargopioneer.com/new...sh-pokemon-go-was-open-boys-phone-reports-say

edit: there is no reason to necessarily expect police to do that in this case, however. They are perfectly entitled to keep the information to themselves during the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist