GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:tyou::tyou:

A big THANKS to all the locals for the updates and what the local news is reporting ...

[I was hoping HLN would cover this ... but covering "something else".]

:( This is absolutely heartbreaking !

:(

I don't think the time she put him to bed is all that odd, it depends on what her hours are, if she works a late shift and wants to see him when she gets home, then puts him to bed, then it makes sense that he went to bed early morning hours and gets up at 11am. We've adjusted our schedule so our kids can see Daddy more since he gets home late.

My kids go through phases where they'll get up at 9 or 10am, other times consistently 6:30-7am. I get up when they do for the most part.

Wasn't following this today, but am so sad to hear what happened to this little guy. :cry:

Rest peacefully little one. :rose:

Looks like she has a boyfriend named Andrew. Someone she calls "my love" more than once. Confused though, because he calls someone else his girlfriend. There are people in my life who I call "my love" and "honey" who are not my significant other, so it probably means nothing other than close friendship.

Also, in his photos he has a pic of her and baby Tyler just after his birth and call himself Tyler's Godfather. I really think they might just be friends....but that is just speculation and IMO

I really want to believe that this was a stranger abduction, but with Tyler being found so close to home... I don't know if that is going to be the case. I wonder if grandma had a boyfriend? Or if mom had a boyfriend? How open was that house to their friends? What kind of friends were welcome into the home? Could mom have snuck someone into the home? Or given someone access to the home without grandma knowing?

It is disturbing to hear that Tyler's clothes were not on him? IF this was a male abductor... my first concern is that it was sexually motivated. Even more heartbreaking to know that his clothes and blanket were found in another yard... if it is in fact true?

I really think this is going to be one of those open and shut cases. Everything happened so quickly and I believe LE knows exactly what they're dealing with. I just hope mom isn't involved!

I had to take a break, too. DD (4) had been asking today for me to teach her to read, so we just finished -- at, bat, cat, fat, mat, pat, sat, tat. She then wanted to learn Latin... But I think I'm going to close the computer, read some more with DD, then take both kids to the playground.

Me too -- just took a warm shower and poured a touch of wine. Anything to bring my BP down :(

Poor Tyler -- the day shouldn't have ended like this.

Mel

Also, in his photos he has a pic of her and baby Tyler just after his birth and call himself Tyler's Godfather. I really think they might just be friends....but that is just speculation and IMO

BBM - that's what I took away too. I didn't get the impression he was her boyfriend. Just just speculating.

MOO

Mel

Why is he holding the pjs & blanket? Why aren't they in an evidence bag?

I had to take a break, too. DD (4) had been asking today for me to teach her to read, so we just finished -- at, bat, cat, fat, mat, pat, sat, tat. She then wanted to learn Latin... But I think I'm going to close the computer, read some more with DD, then take both kids to the playground.

that was cute, thanks..we are back now..its kinda dark out now and we are in not the best of areas..ill catch up and most likely then come back after the little guys sleeping... I still have to run over to church yet...prayers for sure tonight for these babys...

WHy would the killer take the time to take his pajama shirt off.. all parents know those tight fitting PJ tops are hard as heck to get on and off. (They have to be snug to be safe for sleepwear). I just don't understand.. I could see removing the bottoms if he was going to be sexually molested.. but the top makes no sense to me. Of course i'm not some kidnapping baby killer so maybe i should be glad it makes no sense...

I just don't get it. Why? Why do this to the most innocent of people? How can there be any "reason" to take this little boys life? What can we be doing to stop this?! It is totally NOT acceptable. People that do this need serious help, what can we do? I'm just sick...

omggggggggggg...........what are they doing to the evidence??????????????? Holy cow. Holy cow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NarratrixofNightmares