Moorers' Bond Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that makes me want to go over to the Dis board and see if she ever mentioned sewing.

She mentioned having some Disney items made for her. The link to that dis board is in the other thread-the one about the skeleton remains found in fl. Sorry can't link from my phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She mentioned having some Disney items made for her. The link to that dis board is in the other thread-the one about the skeleton remains found in fl. Sorry can't link from my phone

TM wouldn't waste her "precious MM homemade sheets " on HE, JMHO

I don't think so either but it may have been all she had at the moment. I'm thinking the Mickey Mouse camper had a HUGE part in this...

TM wouldn't waste her "precious MM homemade sheets " on HE, JMHO

agree but SM might??? or a 'helper'..........JMOO I always thought there was a helper..............who will never be able to talk now.

I also wonder what size the pink bathrobe was that the body had been wrapped up in.

So... What's the latest on TM's pregnancy? Think we should be able to confirm or debunk that story by now. No?

Attorney for Tammy Moorer files motion for speedy trial in Heather Elvis case

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_bed8590c-425d-11e4-9bdf-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=jqm

So, he is saying the longer they wait, the more biased people become against her? Is that how it usually works? I would think it would be the opposite. Strong feelings often stabilize over time, IMO. Unless someone is obsessive.

I wonder if the true reason is that the more time goes by, the more concrete evidence may come to light. Maybe he thinks someone is onto something(?)

So, he is saying the longer they wait, the more biased people become against her? Is that how it usually works? I would think it would be the opposite. Strong feelings often stabilize over time, IMO. Unless someone is obsessive.

I wonder if the true reason is that the more time goes by, the more concrete evidence may come to light. Maybe he thinks someone is onto something(?)

I agree with you. The longer it takes the greater the likelihood of SM, or someone else, talking. There could also be a body located. jmoo

If she has a "speedy" trial and is found innocent, and SM tells a different story after the trial... I don't think she can be tried again... Or can she?

It means Sidney. Awkward wording, I guess.

Try reading it this way: Sidney Moorer, Tammy Moorer's husband who is the other person accused in this case...

If she has a "speedy" trial and is found innocent, and SM tells a different story after the trial... I don't think she can be tried again... Or can she?
Could she be tried in federal court if they discover she was moved into another state? Just a thought. I would hate to see her get away with anything!

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_7eecb926-4b47-11e4-bddd-0017a43b2370.html

Prosecutor in Heather Elvis case requests hearing that seeks to seal new court filing

From your link:

A prosecutor in the Heather Elvis case has filed a motion requesting a hearing to argue why a second motion she's preparing to file should be filed under seal and kept secret...

"The State intends to file a motion which will necessarily include information and statements that the State believes falls within the scope of the prohibition of this Court order," Livesay's motion states.

"If said information and statements were made public, the State fears both the State's and the Defendant's right to a fair and impartial trial may be adversely effected [sic]," the motion continues.

Ooh, must be a juicy one. What could it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5