Moorers' Bond Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it has more to do with SM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be TM's posts on fb etc...and interview she did with a blogger? Best not put those out there yet. Jury needs to be chosen, and jurisdiction etc...

Could it be SM turning? And they don't want that out there to prejudice anything? It definitely only mentions her case, and says it could prejudice the (her) case, right? So it makes me wonder if it's something from SM. Who else could definitively prejudice her case? Yeah, thinking as I'm typing, with her attitude it could probably be many people, but SM would be the key player, I would think.

I hope it's a clear divide. That's all myself or anyone can wish for in finding Heather & seeking justice.

And is it me, or is the only for the state vs Tammy in the linked motion?? Why not both?

I don't think so. The article mentions motions filed on 9/2 and 9/26 for both of the M's.

I don't think so. The article mentions motions filed on 9/2 and 9/26 for both of the M's.

http://publicindex.sccourts.org/Horry/PublicIndex/PISearch.aspx

Go here .. Enter captcha or whatever it's called .. Enter moorer Tammy ... Look at murder case ... Motion of sealing is filed for that charge. Do same for Sidney ... NO motion of sealing is showing up. Hmmmm .... Wonder if he struck a deal??!!! :thinking:

9\2 Sidney's lawyer files motion to compel
9\19 Tammy's lawyer files for speedy trial
10\3 prosecutor files motion for sealing in Tammy's murder case

Go here .. Enter captcha or whatever it's called .. Enter moorer Tammy ... Look at murder case ... Motion of sealing is filed for that charge. Do same for Sidney ... NO motion of sealing is showing up. Hmmmm .... Wonder if he struck a deal??!!! :thinking:

Interesting....:waitasec:

Gotcha [emoji6] Hmmmm it does seem to be about TM.

Gotcha [emoji6] Hmmmm it does seem to be about TM.

It's odd to me for sure! My mind wanders .. I guess BC I want justice for Heather and her family! But I do wonder if motion to compel maybe provided seriously incriminating evidence and Sidney squealed .. And Tammy / lawyer was afraid he would and pushed for speedy trial. Or someone knows Heather's body has been found .. Ugh so many thoughts and I just want justice and Heather to get a proper burial .. :please:

It's odd to me for sure! My mind wanders .. I guess BC I want justice for Heather and her family! But I do wonder if motion to compel maybe provided seriously incriminating evidence and Sidney squealed .. And Tammy / lawyer was afraid he would and pushed for speedy trial. Or someone knows Heather's body has been found .. Ugh so many thoughts and I just want justice and Heather to get a proper burial .. :please:

Both your ideas are good ones. When I first heard about this, I thought maybe they had positive ID on the Volusia remains as Heather's. But it is also just as possible that Sidney is singing.

It looks like the good guys have something really good on the bad guys. Justice is coming.

Aaah, the return of hope. Please don't be false hope.

For the Moorer's to even be arrested in the first place and then indicted by the grand jury in addition means the state has good evidence against them, and should be able to prove their case to a jury. No guarantees, of course, as no jury trial is guaranteed, but I wouldn't worry that there isn't evidence or enough evidence against them.

It's like torture waiting to hear all of what the prosecution has on the Moorers. I am confident that they have enough to convict, but since the gag order has been put into place, it makes me feel so out of the loop not knowing what is going on and it sets me to worrying. I would love to be a fly on the wall in the prosecutor's office. I must admit to becoming impatient for a trial to begin. We need justice for the Elvises and I am still crossing my fingers that we will know where Heather is soon.

Could be TM's posts on fb etc...and interview she did with a blogger? Best not put those out there yet. Jury needs to be chosen, and jurisdiction etc...

Could be and I also wonder if just maybe it's another text from TM to Heather or SM?I'm sure they have more than they let us see. Also,back when LE searched the M house and we found out how gross it was in there,LE said they found "something of concern". I've always wondered what that was.

Could be and I also wonder if just maybe it's another text from TM to Heather or SM?I'm sure they have more than they let us see. Also,back when LE searched the M house and we found out how gross it was in there,LE said they found "something of concern". I've always wondered what that was.

I have wondered too. They told alot at that hearing, but I think it was only just enough. The smoking gun is still in the files maybe. I think a speedy trial is sooner than 3 or 4 months! I wish SM would tell the truth! I don't know if TM can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae