Motions Hearing - Fri., Jan. 30, 2009 @8:30 AM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recorded the motions hearing and the videos are uploading to YouTube. I will post the links once they finish processing.

Thank You PattyG!!:blowkiss:, your a doll!!

That's what I understood her to say too. The case could possibly fade in the media and if it does there might not be a need for a change of venue

Not if cameras are allowed in the courtroom. If that happens, it's not going to fade away.

JB and Casey acting like kids at the table.

I noticed that. You can tell it's difficult for the two of them to be together and refrain from joking and clowning around. He is well aware of KC's immaturity. He has to get down on her level, much like he would with a sixteen yr. old, in order to maintain the bond he has formed with her. JB wants KC to look on him as if he is one of her buds. IMO, this is probably the only way he has been able to continue getting along with her.

Good times.
9lly8p.jpg

Good times.

I don't understand JB claiming he's getting his info from news reporter D'Onofrio. Wonder if he meant he reads/watches her? Or that she gives him info? Hmmm.
Sorry for the questions but I don't understand that comment. Maybe it was just to underline that he isn't getting the info from SA, but anything that D'Onofrio would get would have to be from public record (and not anything not yet released) so why can't JB get his own public record info? Hmmm.

JB was being sarcastic and taking a dig at the SA's office. That he gets more info from watching the news than he does the Prosecutors.

That's what I understood her to say too. The case could possibly fade in the media and if it does there might not be a need for a change of venue

That's how I understood it too. Prosecution thinks it's premature to file for a change of venue. JB said he's going to do it anyway.

wow kc almost looked like a real lawyer in that get-up. I hope she smiles like that during the trial. why the special treatment with the street clothes and the removal of the shackles? I thought inmates were only allowed that luxury during their trial? JB's plan to dress her up to improve her image backfired, it makes me hate her more that she is getting special treatment.

It is not unusual during pre-trail and motion hearings for the defendant to come into court in street clothes without hand-cuffs and shackles. Scott Peterson. OJ and so many others etc., etc. while in jail waiting trail and during trial came to court in street clothes.

tru tv reported she was wearing the blue prison pants with the blazer.

re: the big smiling photo of KC, smiling at LKB, KC doesn't realize how good of an attorney LKB is, her job, besides defending the client is to get the client to trust her. KC doesn't realize that if she gets convicted of this charge or the fraud charges and does any jail time that LKB is not her bff and won't be visiting her in jail nor sending letters nor any money for the commissary

Initially KC walked in with handcuffs on, Baez pointed to them to be removed
rhu4xh.jpg

Then an LEO took her out to remove them
20pa649.jpg

This is WFTV's picture for their headline ...
9lly8p.jpg

~ She won't be smiling like that when they lock her up for the rest of her life and throw away the key!!! :furious:

Jose won't be there to hold her hand either!!!!:furious:

I would prefer MN. He was calm, presented his case well. Lkb sounded like she was yelling at Judge telling him what he had to do. Going on and on to the point that the judge told her to wrap it up.

Calm vs. loud doesnt win you any points.
Its good for the judge to like you, but in the end its your level of skill and getting your point across. I think MN is good .. but Baden is def top of her field, but im a layperson pretty much so what do I know :p

My opinion only, and I'm no legal expert by a long shot, but I think Judge Strickland is being too lenient with JB.

The defense cannot possibly prevail - and this is somebody's life we're talking about here. I guess they need to be able to say that they gave the defense every break, so that they can't come back and cry foul.

tru tv reported she was wearing the blue prison pants with the blazer.

Which was too tight btw. And yes, she was wearing prison pants.

Can anyone tell me what was going on with BC? Why was the judge laughing with him? What was that whole exchange about anyway?

I just can't belive the smiling - regardless of alternative scenarios that could possibly be dreamt up-like she not doing it, it being an accident-whatever whichever way you can look at it she has lost her child-she is supposed to be an absolute mess not smiling away and laughing

NG will have a field day with this on her show tonight. She must read every thread on WS, because some of her comments are word-for-word what posters here are saying.

Just wanted to say that I was watching KC write the first thing on her paper and I really believe that she was writing the name of the property owner - Hendricks Then it seemed as if she was numbering them. 1,2 3.... This is just from me being a substitute teacher and observing children write

Thanks! :)
The way she was swooshing that pen made me think it was animated nothing writing.:crazy:
moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member