• Revenge/rage against Cindy

Votes: 83 17.2%
  • Tony didn't want a little girl around

Votes: 22 4.6%
  • more than one of the above

Votes: 366 75.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Casey,cared for Casey. She used everyone and was the last person to be in the parental position for Caylee. She disposed of Caylee between late Sunday evening and before 4:30 Monday. She was picking out a movie later that evening. She went about her life as if everything was fine. She left her daughter in the trunk of that car,until she got around to getting rid of her. There is no way she could have ever loved "that child" and disposed of her like trash and then partied on.
I bet Casey missed going to the New Year's Party at Fusions this year.
I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of nutty guys aren't offering to marry Casey ,like some women have proposed to Scott Peterson.
SICK OOOO

IMHO, I feel the reasons that led up to Caylee's death are brilliantly outlines today from posters, Debs:clap: & Kiki the Parrott:clap: on the following thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76453&page=18

I have never before, on the site, read such a clear depiction of the effect that Cindy A. had on Casey.......I'm not saying it's her fault for Caylee's death but it is certainly explains the world that Casey designed for herself to live in.

Most relevant probabilities have been represented here, and most of us agree. But, I still look forward to the trial when JB tries to draw a logical conclusion to the banded-hair in the trunk not being 100% PROVEN to be Caylee's, but only a "match". Then, to hear the prosecution ask, "Well, then. What other missing and dead Anthony relative was she carrying aroung in her trunk?"

The reason I thought a poll might be a good idea is because recently I read somewhere from the defense team, that although there was now a body, that Casey had no motive. Also, in other threads, I've been seeing quite a spectrum of different opinions on which was the sole motive for Casey. I fully agree that one or more motives were present, possibly all of the above.

Most relevant probabilities have been represented here, and most of us agree. But, I still look forward to the trial when JB tries to draw a logical conclusion to the banded-hair in the trunk not being 100% PROVEN to be Caylee's, but only a "match". Then, to hear the prosecution ask, "Well, then. What other missing and dead Anthony relative was she carrying aroung in her trunk?"

Next up on the docket on Jan. 8th:

New motion by the D team that KC can't be deposed in the civil case filed by ZFG because she can't incriminate family.

The Nanny was an adopted A Love Child and KC pulled her hair out during the scripted park throw down.

I posted this on the thread about the August 14 jail visit video and someone responded "there's the motive" so I figured I'd better post it here too. ;)

The part that bothered me the most about that video (the longer, Fox Orlando, version) was actually when Casey said she didn't want to be one of those thousands of parents who live through the horrible nightmare of...WHAT? Wondering if your kidnapped child is alive or dead? Losing a child? NO!!! Living with the thought that MAKES HER SICK EVERY DAY that her child could possibly be ALIVE AND WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!!

Hmmm...in context with Cindy's threat to take custody...it's interesting that Casey's worst nightmare was not Caylee being DEAD but Caylee being ALIVE AND WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

I posted this on the thread about the August 14 jail visit video and someone responded "there's the motive" so I figured I'd better post it here too. ;)

The part that bothered me the most about that video (the longer, Fox Orlando, version) was actually when Casey said she didn't want to be one of those thousands of parents who live through the horrible nightmare of...WHAT? Wondering if your kidnapped child is alive or dead? Losing a child? NO!!! Living with the thought that MAKES HER SICK EVERY DAY that her child could possibly be ALIVE AND WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!!

Hmmm...in context with Cindy's threat to take custody...it's interesting that Casey's worst nightmare was not Caylee being DEAD but Caylee being ALIVE AND WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

That's a great catch. I agree, Casey didn't want Caylee and she didn't want Cindy to have her either. I guess the truth slipped out during her visit with her parents.

After I posted a reply to AZ I was given the poll about motive and it hit me, Caylee interfering with Casey's partying could not be the primary motive because like its been said she could have given Cindy custody, the motive really appears to be her complete and utter hatred towards her mother.

After I posted a reply to AZ I was given the poll about motive and it hit me, Caylee interfering with Casey's partying could not be the primary motive because like its been said she could have given Cindy custody, the motive really appears to be her complete and utter hatred towards her mother.

I can't remember which TV shrink said this, but the basic gist was that if KC gave Cindy custody of Caylee, then she would look like the bad uncaring mother in her friends' and everyone else's eyes, BUT if Caylee were kidnapped, then KC would be the victim and it would be her that would garner sympathy. Makes perfect sense.

I agree with you-
"the motive really appears to be her complete and utter hatred towards her Mother"

It's as simple as that!!

That's a great catch. I agree, Casey didn't want Caylee and she didn't want Cindy to have her either. I guess the truth slipped out during her visit with her parents.
------
So, she manufactured a kidnapper who could in fact, in her mind, be her mother at the same time, in her mind, be herself, and to cover the confusion between herself and her mother identities, blended, she always had a Zanni who was either outside the identites of herself or her mother. Then needing an externalized projection and she had to disown the feeling that she wasn't the mother, really, but the sitter, only (resentment). With Zanni she can disown it all and be free. Wasn't Casey, she is the victim, in her mind of course. Oh the defenses Narcissism uses to be a self centered self. Zanni is really important and finding a ZFG at Sawgrass was a divine revelation for her reinforcing her delusions as well as an imagined escape plan solving her 'problems'. Time to party!

It certainly appears that way. In the video tapes I watched today, CA is obviously distraught and KC asks CA how she is doing. Then only a short time after, KC is frustrated and keeps asking to hand the phone over to GA. We may never understand the family dynamics of this family, but it's becoming clear that the mother/daughter relationship could very well be a love/hate relationship.

It's all so sad, especially for little Caylee.

I can't remember which TV shrink said this, but the basic gist was that if KC gave Cindy custody of Caylee, then she would look like the bad uncaring mother in her friends' and everyone else's eyes, BUT if Caylee were kidnapped, then KC would be the victim and it would be her that would garner sympathy. Makes perfect sense.

ITA!! And that's why she is so ticked off in that videotape-she wants to be the victim!! She says so! But, it all backfired and now she is mad and frustrated that nobody understands what SHE"S going thru! You could def see that she hates her mother and only tolerates her father because he is spineless and easily manipulated. I think we have only seen a tiny glimpse of what real evil lurks inside KC. She is right where she needs to be and needs to stay till her time on this planet is thru!:furious:

It certainly appears that way. In the video tapes I watched today, CA is obviously distraught and KC asks CA how she is doing. Then only a short time after, KC is frustrated and keeps asking to hand the phone over to GA. We may never understand the family dynamics of this family, but it's becoming clear that the mother/daughter relationship could very well be a love/hate relationship.

It's all so sad, especially for little Caylee.

Perhaps she asked her mother how she is doing was to see how much she was suffering.

There is so many ways that a child can hurt their mother, but she punched CA in the gut when she chose her father to talk to. I think she knew that too. IMO

Well, KC is an opera singer. Mi, mi, mi, mi, mi! Me, me, me, me, me!

NG has ben showing those clips of KC and her parents, at the jail. Every one of her statements is about herself. Her sufferings in jail (not her sufferings as a grieving parent). Then she'll catch herself, and say something about Caylee.

Casey needed money. If she planned to kill Caylee, it only makes sense that she would have insurance on Caylee. Did CA or GA have a policy that would give a pay off if Caylee died??George talked about a bank account set up for Caylee,which Casey had access to,did it carry a life insurance policy on Caylee. I know Caylee was cramping "miss things" style and also that she may have thought about all the consoling she would receive but the one thing she needed was money so could she have did this horrible thing for money??

No evidence of an insurance policy, so far. If there was insurance, would the A'S be asking for money for disposal of the remains.

Well.........yes!

NG has ben showing those clips of KC and her parents, at the jail. Every one of her statements is about herself. Her sufferings in jail (not her sufferings as a grieving parent). Then she'll catch herself, and say something about Caylee.
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
Casey is an opera singer??!!!!
Too hysterical.
Completely twisted!!! ROFL!!!!
:floorlaugh:

Classy comment on Casey Anthony really!!! HAHA

:biglaugh:

that was my exact thought also.

on topic FWIW I did not vote because I think it was rage against caylee which was not a choice in the poll. I think we downplay the massive lack of sleep KC was getting (her own fault I know but still, she slept very little, and less than usual the night of the 15th) and her rage with a lively toddler went way overboard.

Perhaps she asked her mother how she is doing was to see how much she was suffering.

There is so many ways that a child can hurt their mother, but she punched CA in the gut when she chose her father to talk to. I think she knew that too. IMO

I voted "Revenge/rage against Cindy" because I believe that was the motivating factor at the moment of killing her daughter but, I do believe if it were premeditated...then it was all of the above.

That was my impression of this new video visitation just released...she was raging towards her Mom and enjoyed tormenting her, especially when she asked to visit her DAD.

It was interesting to watch the volatile this side of KC...wonder if that was the last side of KC that Caylee got to see before the end?

Do you question what Caylee saw at the end? She saw an out of control adult who killed her.

I'm not sure about how far in advance KC may have planned to end Caylee's life....maybe it was just a fantasy or 'what if' for her for a while.

But as I posted on another thread, I do believe she could have done it in a rage. This comment regarding another murderer (Hans Reiser) seems to fit KC's twisted personality:

"Murder happens when a person lacks the strength needed to resist their rage, and not because that person has the guts to carry out the morally reprehensible."

But who knows. Hans Reiser's motive was clear -- his estranged wife was going to take his money & his kids.

KC killed her daughter, her own flesh & blood. All Caylee could have taken was love & attention.

(sadly, MOO)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back