• Revenge/rage against Cindy

Votes: 83 17.2%
  • Tony didn't want a little girl around

Votes: 22 4.6%
  • more than one of the above

Votes: 366 75.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know this is crazy, but it just hit me that Casey wanted to go out and party and Cindy

may not have made herself available to watch Caylee when Casey went out clubbing or

was not willing to let Casey go to Peurto Rico because she expected Casey to be a

responsible mother. Well what does Casey do, she gets a "nanny" who looks after

Caylee because her mom isn't able to and then the "nanny" kidnaps/Casey kills the very

child that Cindy wouldn't watch. See mom, if you just would have watched Caylee

when I asked you to, I wouldn't have needed a nanny and this kidnapping would never

have occurred. Isn't that another way of sticking it to her mom and shifting the blame

away from herself.

Whatever the selfish motive was behind the killing Casey hopefully will rot in prison & become someones beetch!

She has been the most cold & callous of murderers in a long time. She will maintain she is innocent until the day she dies.

What a hateful, vengeful, dispiteful, cruel , evil person she is!

On the last video of her life (in the nursing home) Caylee asks "Papa, you tired Papa?" If she can ask that she could probably tell someone she had been in the trunk of a car. I think there were a number of motives but among them would be SPITE. Caylee was getting her parents attention. Maybe GA wasn't greeting KC with "Hello Beautiful" quite so often with the little cutie pie in his life.

Motive? Caylee interferred with Casey's freedom - ironic is that Caylee was the ultimate interference and Casey will most likely lose her freedom forever

Why do people shorten Caylee's name? It's only two more letters.

I don't doubt Casey neglected her, but I get the impression that CA was primary caregiver.

You're right, CA was the primary caregiver.

well not a classic case, but they use tragedy of their chrildren to bring attention to their self. The killing may have been accidental but loss of her child could have been too good of an opportunity to pass up. " Poor me, my snothead is missing; you cant know what I'm going through! "

JMO

Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy
Huh???:waitasec: That'd fit Patsy Ramsey better than Casey Anthony. Casey didn't want the attention Caylee was getting paid, she was jealous of her.

well not a classic case, but they use tragedy of their chrildren to bring attention to their self. The killing may have been accidental but loss of her child could have been too good of an opportunity to pass up. " Poor me, my snothead is missing; you cant know what I'm going through! "

JMO

No, Casey doesn't want the attention - because that means Caylee gets the attention - this was not the motive or a problem

Casey wanted freedom, forget about Caylee, live life on the edge, at least for now or until she met her next victim - she was a partier and barfly with Tony, she was religious and a good girl with Jesse - and when she developed a crush on JB she was the serious paralegal, gone was the party girl look and we saw her dressed consertively and with reading glasses

Baron Munchasen puts the focus on the child who in turn NEEDS the mother - the doctors NEED the mother - and when the child gets better no one NEEDS the mother - THAT was not Casey

JMO

I don't think Casey ever intended for anyone to know Caylee was gone. She passed on getting sympathy from her friends and Tony.

I think the last thing Casey wanted was attention from mom and dad and family after she killed Caylee. Then she would had to have stayed home and talked about Caylee instead of going to Blockbusters with Tony to pick out movies.

IMO ANY MENTION of Caylee was and IS the last thing Casey wants. Ever.

Casey's motive for killing Caylee is because she wanted Caylee gone.

For 31 days Casey pretended Caylee never existed. She shopped for man-catching bras and teddies. She cooked, she cleaned, she laundered and argued with Tony about where their relationship was going. She promoted Fusian online. She partied.

When Tony's back was turned she boosted her ego by testing her charms out on other men.

Casey didn't want to have to be bothered talking to Cindy and George about what happened to Caylee. Not then and not now. She hadn't even bothered to figure out where to tell people Caylee was kidnapped at...the details were so bad she had to have just come up with them when Lee trapped her.

I am not sure Casey will be able to think about Caylee long enough to come up with a WHO and HOW part of her defense. IMO, having to do any funeral planning will be pure torture. (Not from sentiment...more because of lack of interest...she moved on before Caylee stopped breathing...really...IMO)

For 31 days Casey pretended Caylee never existed. She shopped for man-catching bras and teddies. She cooked, she cleaned, she laundered and argued with Tony about where their relationship was going. She promoted Fusian online. She partied.

When Tony's back was turned she boosted her ego by testing her charms out on other men.

Casey didn't want to have to be bothered talking to Cindy and George about what happened to Caylee. Not then and not now. She hadn't even bothered to figure out where to tell people Caylee was kidnapped at...the details were so bad she had to have just come up with them when Lee trapped her.

I am not sure Casey will be able to think about Caylee long enough to come up with a WHO and HOW part of her defense. IMO, having to do any funeral planning will be pure torture. (Not from sentiment...more because of lack of interest...she moved on before Caylee stopped breathing...really...IMO)

This is soooo true! :clap:

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but re-reading Casey's IM's with ID:

KC( 3.11pm) I'm pretty hung up on tony, and realistically, if he moves back to new york next year, my relationship will end.sucks to know that inevitably, unless I were to drop everything, I'm going to lose someone close to me.
ID Then why dig a deeper hole? I couldnt do that to myself
KC (3.12pm) Thats why I'm torn right now.
ID If he's worth it, he would stay.
KC If he gets offered the jobs he's supposed to, I couldnt keep him here
ID Oh
KC Not when he's worked so hard to get where he's going
ID If you love him, you wouldnt move up?
KC (3.13pm) A lot can happen in the next year. He'll be graduating from full sail this time next year.
ID Whats his job?
KC After such a short time of dating, I feel stronger for him, than I have ever felt for anyone else. He's doing music business at full sail. He's already been offerred a couple of jobs back in new york.
ID Wow. Imagine a year from now then
KC (3.14pm) Exactly. I dont want to set myself up for heartbreak. But at the same time, I dont want to throw something away that could be so great
ID I dont know, if you know its a dead end.... Havent talked to him about it with him?
KC (3.15pm) Its not a guaranteed dead end, but the likelyhood of us staying together, just seems so dim..We talk about it all the time. He even told me, he would ask me to leave with him, in a heartbeat.
KC (3.16pm) As nice as it is to hear, I have no desire to live up north. Love to visit new york, but that just doesnt seem my style
ID I understand

KC ( 3:16pm) I never thought I would even consider moving for someone, unless it was someone I was already married to, or in the process of marrying, you know? Thats a big commitment. Its a huge deal

--------------------------------------------------------

At this point Caylee was already gone, as I think this convo took place on July 20. I think this is just a front, and that she did intend to follow Tony up there. In an IM with ID just a few days earlier, she was talking about how much she loved and trusted her "kid's" nanny, whom she had known for six years. Obviously she was setting that up. I think that by "coming down" on New York, and saying she was doubting moving there, she was prematurely covering her tracks, by acting flippant about it.

It seems Casey was already at least considering, or entertaining the thought of moving to New York to be with Tony. Maybe this was motive for killing Caylee? She knew she couldn't drag Caylee along to New York? I could definitely see her following Tony to New York, and wanting to be a part of his lifestyle, especially if she thought we would gain notoriety as a dj, or musician.

It's a stretch to consider this, but also- could that be part of the reasoning for her mentioning "Zanny's" connection to New York? So if she moved there later it could be under the premise of looking for Caylee?

In those IMs Casey states that New York "isn't her style" but I personally call shenanigans on that, as all she seemed to do was party, socialize, and stay on the go. She seemed to always be "on the go".

ETA: Snipped from that same conversation..

" KC (3:22pm ) Exactly. I could deal with the heartbreak. I couldnt deal with regret. Love is too complicated."

Just a thought:)

Caylee was almost three and really beginning to verbalize.

Quetion: What could be worse for a patholgical liar like Casey?
Answer: A talking three year old.

From this child speech development page:
http://www.childdevelopmentinfo.com/development/language_development.shtml

36 Months:
Use pronouns I, you, me correctly
Is using some plurals and past tenses
Knows at least three prepositions, usually in, on, under
Knows chief parts of body and should be able to indicate these if not name
Handles three word sentences easily
Has in the neighborhood of 900-1000 words
About 90% of what child says should be intelligible
Verbs begin to predominate
Understands most simple questions dealing with his environment and activities
Relates his experiences so that they can be followed with reason
Able to reason out such questions as "what must you do when you are sleepy, hungry, cool, or thirsty?"
Should be able to give his sex, name, age
Should not be expected to answer all questions even though he understands what is expected

I think she killed her deliberately. Partly because she was interfering with partying and CA and GA were pressuring her to take better care of Caylee and not constantly leave her with them and partly because Caylee was beginning to speak. Like I said above---disaster to a liar like Casey...

For example:
Caylee: "Mommy, I had fun when we went to Target and the park and [insert bofriend's name] house yesterday."

Say, Caylee says this in front of a different boyfriend or her parents when Casey had told an entirely different story to them. ----that Casey had been at work or school or any number of places she and Caylee hadn't really been....

etc., etc., etc.

And if Casey were involved in or around any sort of illegal activity, that would increase her motive even more.

When my son was 2.5 y/o, he told me (after visiting with his dad) "My daddy stuck a dollar bill up his nose".

So ITA that 2 y/o kids can innocently dime out mommy or daddy & their 'bad' habits.

babycat -

Some great thoughts about KC's planting the NY idea. I think you might be right about her planting this so that when she got out of jail, she could go to NY under the pretense of searching for Caylee because of Zanni. It's just like the "call from Caylee" she got about her book and shoes.

Next,

Here's motive (in a nutshell :waitasec:): RESENTMENT

Sorry I snipped your post, but I want to get to the point:

It really is simple. You say: she wanted Caylee gone
I say: Rensentment (of Caylee)

Here's where the complexity is: the many dimensions on the above words

for limiting her freedom
for replacing her as the family's "darling"
etc., etc., etc.

"I am a spiteful "

Sorry I snipped your post, but I want to get to the point:

It really is simple. You say: she wanted Caylee gone
I say: Rensentment (of Caylee)

Here's where the complexity is: the many dimensions on the above words

for limiting her freedom
for replacing her as the family's "darling"
etc., etc., etc.

"I am a spiteful "

The ONLY true thing she ever said!

When my son was 2.5 y/o, he told me (after visiting with his dad) "My daddy stuck a dollar bill up his nose".

So ITA that 2 y/o kids can innocently dime out mommy or daddy & their 'bad' habits.

Yikes! I'm glad you found out.

I really do think Casey had multiple motives for killing Caylee (freedom, partying, spite toward Cindy, etc.), but the Internet searches in March for neck-breaking, chloroform making, etc... make me think that the idea first came to her around then because that's when Casey began to really realize that within a year or so Caylee would be able ruin Casey's lies with the truth.

Two and three year olds don't have a filter system in place yet either, they just blurt stuff out.

I suspect there was some sort of "close call" in March with Caylee almost giving something away to Cindy and George that scared Casey into those Internet searches and got her seriously thinking about killing Caylee.

I think from there, all the other motives began to appeal to Casey, too.

She knew she wanted to kill Caylee, she just hadn't formulated a complete plan yet. Then, after the big blowout with Cindy on the 15th, Casey said to herself "Ok, NOW I'll do it," and killed her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back