MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seemed to me from the start there was more things going on, there usually is. The guy at the gas station, I also thought was an older man, there was something about that entire thing at the station that didn't seem right. I must be the most naive person on here, I swear. I have no idea what kind of flag that is, and what it means.

It seemed to me from the start there was more things going on, there usually is. The guy at the gas station, I also thought was an older man, there was something about that entire thing at the station that didn't seem right. I must be the most naive person on here, I swear. I have no idea what kind of flag that is, and what it means.

Yes, it does seem odd that more attention isn't paid to the gas station and the cast of characters there since I believe that was the last place she was known to be.

If you read back from the beginning of this thread, or spend some time at the Justice for Jessica FB page, you will come across the story of a woman who claims to have been kidnapped or followed from the same store years ago. She was set on fire.

From the same store? Could you provide a link, please? I remember seeing a story about another woman who was set on fire, but I don't recall hearing anyone say it was from this same store.

I'm confused about that.......it says it is okay to furnish a link.....but it isn't okay to discuss what is in the link ?

I didn't qoute anything in the article, just the location of the article.

Isn't that the same as posting a link to a Facebook page ?

From Bessie's post:

How do we know which ones are okay and which ones aren't ? Is there a list somewhere ?

You might be better off asking a mod, shoot one off a PM they are usually happy to help. I just didn't want the thread getting locked or anyone getting into bother, links we're previously removed and we we're told it was not allowed.

That site is off limits, just a heads up, we have gotten told off for talking about it previously.

Bumping Bessies post

I have no idea what Im allowed to post now lol, but thank you for taking the time to post this, I was wondering why my post had disappeared and was about to post it again lol.

I dont really understand though, even if the site is political, their posts about Jessica arent, and they make some really good well thought out points. Are we not allowed to copy and paste from it either or talk about what they say? Because if they are correct and were not allowed to talk about the info they have found out then were only talking about half the story and will never get to the correct conclusion #scratches head

Sorry Im not trying to be difficult, Im just trying to understand the rules here since that was my first post

I totally agree with Steelman and I only posted a link to the site too

Now someones just posted asking about what the flags about... are we not allowed to tell them because the info came from that website?!!

(Modsnip)

I would have to be heavily medicated to be a parent and unwillingly replay my child's horrific death over and over.
My continued thoughts and prayers to family, friends and the responder(s). :rose:

And you would have a very hard time getting the medication needed. Trust me I know from my own experience!

I have no idea what Im allowed to post now lol, but thank you for taking the time to post this, I was wondering why my post had disappeared and was about to post it again lol.

I dont really understand though, even if the site is political, their posts about Jessica arent, and they make some really good well thought out points. Are we not allowed to copy and paste from it either or talk about what they say? Because if they are correct and were not allowed to talk about the info they have found out then were only talking about half the story and will never get to the correct conclusion #scratches head

Sorry Im not trying to be difficult, Im just trying to understand the rules here since that was my first post

I know it can be confusing but the mods are really great and I'm sure one will clarify what is allowed and what is not.

And :welcome: to WS!

From first media interview s, Dad stated that doctor at hospital told him off accelerants used by squirting in nose and throat. But owner of M&m First Stop posted this detail to FB friends 2am, after recovery crew brought the burned out car to his gas station. Said gas had been poured down her throat. SOMEONE told him that. This is why we eagerly await forensics to confirm or not.... Autopsy results delayed a day, perhaps for a personal reason. We shall see.

Why would recovery crew bring the car to that gas station? LE doesn't usually traipse around the community with evidence! Seems that would be a good way to get this thrown out of court if there were an arrest and trial!?

Someone has to know something. Just a matter of time.

I know it can be confusing but the mods are really great and I'm sure one will clarify what is allowed and what is not.

And :welcome: to WS!

Why thank you for the warm welcome :happydance:

Ive been here for quite a while lurking in the background lol. Mainly on the Eliza Lam and Billie Jo Jenkins threads.

If you are a new poster here at Websleuths you definitely need to read the Terms of Service. It will help you understand what can and what cannot be posted.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Political sites are not acceptable as far as linking for information. The only links you can post are to MSM articles and sites for information otherwise it is considered a rumor. Rumors should never be posted as a fact.

:loveyou:

From the same store? Could you provide a link, please? I remember seeing a story about another woman who was set on fire, but I don't recall hearing anyone say it was from this same store.

The lady in question (L. H) was commenting on this post I linked.

If you look at daylight photos of the gas station you will see several of those sun flags which means the owner of the gas station may have taken those photos of the burned up car on the flatbed. Which leads to the question, why was the burned up car on the flatbed at the gas station where we saw Jessica just 1.5 hours before she was found burned?

There is a DIY car wash called Speedy Car Wash less than a mile from where she was found.

News reports are saying she planned on taking her car to Batesville for a wash. Which is 9 minutes north of M&M.

Something was either in the south-west area of M&M, or someone took her there.

Why would recovery crew bring the car to that gas station? LE doesn't usually traipse around the community with evidence! Seems that would be a good way to get this thrown out of court if there were an arrest and trial!?

If I can judge by appearance the town and surrounding area seems a bit barren, like a 1 light town. That tow truck could be the only one in town, I lived in a town in Georgia that didn't have a snowplow, and sure enough...it snowed. I don't think the car was towed with any thought of forensics in mind, jmo. Seeing pictures earlier of the wad of dry grass on the hood told me that was a heat test, I am sure they had to wait a bit of it to cool off before attempting to tow. idk jmo

BBM

Panola County Sheriff's Office Investigating Death Of Woman Found Burned Near Her Car
By Associated Press
Published: December 9, 2014, 7:18 pm

Panola County Coroner Gracie Gulledge says the cause of death was thermal injuries. Gulledge was hoping to final autopsy results late Tuesday. Authorities say initial autopsy results reveal Jessica Chambers died from burns that covered 98-percent of her body.

Who killed Jessica Chambers? It's 'a great mystery right now'
Clay Chandler, The Clarion-Ledger
10:47 a.m. CST December 12, 2014

One widely reported scenario -- that an accelerant was poured down Chambers' throat and up her nose -- has yet to be proven forensically. Chambers' family told The Clarion-Ledger earlier this week that she had been doused with something like lighter fluid. Final autopsy results, which are expected Friday, will likely clear that up, Darby said.

Jessica Chambers' mother's plea: 'Please come forward' with information
Therese Apel, The Clarion-Ledger
2:32 p.m. CST December 12, 2014

Champion and sheriff Dennis Darby had said they believed Chambers' autopsy results could come in from the state crime lab on Friday, but around lunchtime, coroner Gracie Gulledge said they would not be complete before the weekend.

Gulledge would not comment specifically on what forensics experts are looking for in the autopsy results, nor what various tests had been run, but said some of the test results could possibly be in by Friday.

I am wondering if there was only one autopsy performed by one person – the Panola County Coroner, Gracie G. Gulledge?

In most high-profile cases that I've seen, there are multiple autopsies and several agencies that will do a post-mortem examination. I find it troubling and questionable that I have not heard anything to confirm or deny this.

With LC being buried today (RIP), I would really hate to see that they missed something and have to exhume her body.

Also, the timing of the release of the autopsy report is concerning to me. The initial report was made pretty much after her passing, but then, the final report was delayed twice and won't be available before the weekend [after her funeral]. :thinking:

Back to my theory that there is another crime scene. If JC was attacked and knocked out somewhere else, she would have been placed in her passenger seat for transport to the scene of the fire. The passenger seat was reclined so her limp body could not be seen from other vehicles. The driver's seat was reclined -- but not as much -- by the driver for possibly the same reason. :thinking:

If I can judge by appearance the town and surrounding area seems a bit barren, like a 1 light town. That tow truck could be the only one in town, I lived in a town in Georgia that didn't have a snowplow, and sure enough...it snowed. I don't think the car was towed with any thought of forensics in mind, jmo. Seeing pictures earlier of the wad of dry grass on the hood told me that was a heat test, I am sure they had to wait a bit of it to cool off before attempting to tow. idk jmo

Judging from what I've gleaned about the community, it appears as though M&M...Station is a primary community center. Under that circumstance, I imagine it is common for almost everything to come and go from there. Thus the tow truck probably elected to make a stop there before continuing...
Good LE protocol does not appear to be involved in this small-town, crime investigation. At the moment, one wonders why the US Marshalls aren't pursuing a more aggressive position.

Back to my theory that there is another crime scene. If JC was attacked and knocked out somewhere else, she would have been placed in her passenger seat for transport to the scene of the fire. The passenger seat was reclined so her limp body could not be seen from other vehicles. The driver's seat was reclined -- but not as much -- by the driver for possibly the same reason. :thinking:

Could the perp/s have been driving the car and if so, are the reclined seats to accommodate a tall and /or heavy person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18