MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. M&M didn't sell Everclear did they? Or Golden Grain... I do know they burn different and produce different smells on human bodies.
I'm still not convinced some sort of blow torch wasn't used. There are a few guys in the area that also are welders/in the trade. I've seen some really distasteful posts from them immediately after the murder and since. Seriously is there no "bro code" if your friends sister gets immoliated that makes them think maw, this ain't cool.
Hollow people I tell ya!
Moo
I even saw a MSM article that first week or so that mentioned the "burning issue"...
I was like really??? Who is your editor! ��

Guys and Gals,

I don't believe that any readily available accelerant other than gasoline could have resulted in such total destruction in such a relatively brief period of time. Not even one of the tires was left behind. I'll post a video of a car that burned for probably 10-15 minutes, and it still had some tires left. We can argue over the octane, but not the fuel. Nitromethane would not have been readily available, except maybe to a drag racer (not to be confused with a racer in drag, not that there's anything wrong with that...)

JMO

<snip>

Don't they realize the ATF, MBI and the FBI don't fall for the bullying tactics and are not going to make an arrest just because the same old story has been repeatedly 400,000 times? Someone verified as being in another state didn't kill Jessica.

<snip>

When it comes to "The Saga of RH" I'll gladly make it 400,001.

JMO

Here is a rather long MSM video (12:45 mins.) recorded by FOX 13 News. It is an unedited interview with Ali Alsanai. Listen for the "loud tailpipes" beginning around 11:27 -- quite distinct from all the other loud traffic noises up and down the highway prior to that point in time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLHEmmzphjw&feature=player_detailpage

The camera is tilted upward at this point for some unknown reason, so you do not get a glimpse of the vehicle making the noise. But it is obviously leaving the area from a standstill, either the M&M parking area or the nearby stop sign at Carlisle and Highway 51. Sounds like an automatic, either that or somebody can shift gears on a manual transmission very rapidly. Could be the white clubcab pickup seen in the background starting around 6:47 (listen as the driver kicks it the last few feet before it slows to a stop to the left of Ali).

Could it be the same sound that was heard further south on the night of December 6th?

JMO

Did you also listen to the words Ali was saying? He referenced "Boone". Said Boone lived right here and with his hand motioned with a long stroke to the street that runs along the backside of M&Ms which is Carlisle. DB lives on Carlisle. JC also called DB, Boone!

Guys and Gals,

I don't believe that any readily available accelerant other than gasoline could have resulted in such total destruction in such a relatively brief period of time. Not even one of the tires was left behind. I'll post a video of a car that burned for probably 10-15 minutes, and it still had some tires left. We can argue over the octane, but not the fuel. Nitromethane would not have been readily available, except maybe to a drag racer (not to be confused with a racer in drag, not that there's anything wrong with that...)

JMO
One of the players did have VP racing fuel at his home. He is also on "unsupervised custody" and listed at MDOC website.
Actually there are 4 people who's names are related to the case that are on "unsupervised custody".
DB,RF,JD,KT
I can't find out much more. The dates don't even make sense on the site. Like one has a release date four months prior to the charge date.
Could be completely unrelated, but they have been mentioned throughout the case.
Could that mean they have been told not to leave the state?

Did you also listen to the words Ali was saying? He referenced "Boone". Said Boone lived right here and with his hand motioned with a long stroke to the street that runs along the backside of M&Ms which is Carlisle. DB lives on Carlisle. JC also called DB, Boone!

I seriously think that that is when they started in on Boone Mister, that and because of the Denise Tutor message to JC. Locals have never gotten off the Boone Mister bandwagon, and all along, the reference was to Daniel Burns, a friend of The Hudson siblings, among others. JMO

Guys and Gals,

JMO

[video=youtube;Q7Kgl7ia338]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Kgl7ia338&sns=em[/video]

Sorry, couldn't find the video I was after, but this one will do. Notice how the vehicle became totally involved before the firemen arrived, but even then, the rear tires remained intact, and the front tires next to where the fire started held out a good while, being the final hot spot extinguished.

For all of Jessica's tires to be completely consumed, it had to be a very hot, very intense fire to get that much combustion into the lower part of her car. It's the kind of fire you get from an accelerant like gasoline dousing everything, including the tires.

JMO

[video=youtube;Q7Kgl7ia338]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Kgl7ia338&sns=em[/video]

Sorry, couldn't find the video I was after, but this one will do. Notice how the vehicle became totally involved before the firemen arrived, but even then, the rear tires remained intact, and the front tires next to where the fire started held out a good while, being the final hot spot extinguished.

For all of Jessica's tires to be completely consumed, it had to be a very hot, very intense fire to get that much combustion into the lower part of her car. It's the kind of fire you get from an accelerant like gasoline dousing everything, including the tires.

JMO
Maybe they injected them with fuel? I guess just saturating them would work.It sounded to me like the tires were "soaked" in fuel but being rubber that wouldn't penetrate them.
I wonder what the most volatile fuel is. Airplane?
Racing fuel is 100 octane I think. It all has to do with burn temp and ignition point.

Maybe they injected them with fuel? I guess just saturating them would work.It sounded to me like the tires were "soaked" in fuel but being rubber that wouldn't penetrate them.
I wonder what the most volatile fuel is. Airplane?
Racing fuel is 100 octane I think. It all has to do with burn temp and ignition point.

The perp(s) planned this fire for two reasons: to kill Jessica and destroy any evidence of their presence at the CS. To use an exotic accelerant like aviation or racing fuel, which might leave behind detectable residuals for LE to find, would be a major screw-up, since a limited number of folks in such a low population area would have access to such. I think they would have been smarter than that. My opinion.

The perp(s) planned this fire for two reasons: to kill Jessica and destroy any evidence of their presence at the CS. To use an exotic accelerant like aviation or racing fuel, which might leave behind detectable residuals for LE to find, would be a major screw-up, since a limited number of folks in such a low population area would have access to such. I think they would have been smarter than that. My opinion.
Nitromethane, Polypropylene and/or hydrazine.

I was curious about whether this could have been used. How fast would it burn?

ETA: Yes. It would definitely be stupid. Just a theory based on what the Governor said and who is on unsupervised custody right now.
There is a racing hobby theme there.
Blackk Randy was into cars and car shows and races. DB actually competed.

I don't beiieve they ever thought the FBI would be involved. It was supposed to "go away"

Hi DeDee,I found some information in my notes on Ali Aassani and Daniel 'Boone' Burnes. I have included the You Tube interview.

Did you also listen to the words Ali was saying? He referenced "Boone". Said Boone lived right here and with his hand motioned with a long stroke to the street that runs along the backside of M&Ms which is Carlisle. DB lives on Carlisle. JC also called DB, Boone.

One of the &#8203;players did have VP racing fuel at his home. He is also on "unsupervised custody" and listed at MDOC website.
Actually there are 4 people who's names are related to the case that are on "unsupervised custody".
DB,RF,JD,KT
I can't find out much more. The dates don't even make sense on the site. Like one has a release date four months prior to the charge date.
Could be completely unrelated, but they have been mentioned throughout the case.
Could that mean they have been told not to leave the state?

I seriously think that that is when they started in on Boone Mister, that and because of the Denise Tutor message to JC. Locals have never gotten off the Boone Mister bandwagon, and all along, the reference was to Daniel Burns, a friend of The Hudson siblings, among others. JMO

Nitromethane, Polypropylene and/or hydrazine.

I was curious about whether this could have been used. How fast would it burn?

ETA: Yes. It would definitely be stupid. Just a theory based on what the Governor said and who is on unsupervised custody right now.
There is a racing hobby theme there.
Blackk Randy was into cars and car shows and races. DB actually competed.

[video=youtube;vLHEmmzphjw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLHEmmzphjw[/video]
Ali Alsanai Interview - YouTube

At about the 6:30 marker (if my memory is correct) is when Ali mentions
Boone whose alias sounds like Poohman? Ali Alasani is Facebook Friends with Daniel AKA Boon Burnes

at 6:30
&#8211; Pay attention to this conversation Ali has with the reporter about cell records, carrying photos around and someone named &#8220;Pooh Man&#8221; AKA &#8220;Boone&#8221;&#8230;.. It&#8217;s not clear, but Ali and the reporters seem to be discussing LE and/or other reporters snooping around asking questions and possibly showing a photo and Ali indicated he didn&#8217;t want to say too much out of fear he&#8217;ll have his name attached to
another story. But he gives them the name &#8220;Pooh Man&#8221; AKA &#8220;Boone" and says that LE told him that name .
Ali says he doesn&#8217;t know his real name, but tells the reporters he lives not far from the M&M station and waves to an area away from the M&M store.

Ali Alsanai is FB friend of Daniel &#8220;Boone&#8221; Burns&#8230;Ali claimed he couldn&#8217;t recall Daniel Burns name when interviewed or on camera?Ali 'says' he didn't know his real name. But, when Ali hears some loud pipes he glances up. I think the person who drives with loud pipes and Ali 'claimed' he didn't know their name is Daniel 'Boone' Burns who lives on Carlise.His wife is Angel Burnes.

I do not know if anyone remembers but there was a long discussion about a local named Diane S. who in a conversation with Angel Burnes mentioned that there had been a fire reported in front of her and Daniels house on Carlisle on Dec6th. Angel Burnes quickly disavowed any knowledge of a fire and said she heard something about a fire 'but' it was not at her house. Gosh, I bet someone has a screen shot of that discussion!

Interesting how Daniel 'Boone' Burnes name is all over this town.

This post is my opinion.

:cow:

IMO the "other" story was the incident that happened at M&M one week earlier.
Police were investigating both at the time.

IMO the "other" story was the incident that happened at M&M one week earlier.
Police were investigating both at the time.

Imo. The gangs didn't see her as one of them regardless if her lovers were gang affiliates. And the other locals didn't see her as one of them due to the crowd she partied with.

One crowd may have thought she was weak and was just faking her loyalty and friendship. And the other crowd may have thought she was a trader. Jmo

This is why no one is truly talking. Jmo. She was despised by people on both sides of the fence and the honest people are not privy to the real conversations that goes on with in any of the crowds.

I don't beiieve they ever thought the FBI would be involved. It was supposed to "go away"

I've said this once before. If you think the FBI ever gives up on catching somebody, ask Whitey Bulger. He fled from the FBI in Boston in 1994 and had been in hiding ever since. They finally tracked him down in Santa Monica, CA in 2011 (17 years later). He's now serving two consecutive life terms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitey_Bulger

Imo. The gangs didn't see her as one of them regardless if her lovers were gang affiliates. And the other locals didn't see her as one of them due to the crowd she partied with.

One crowd may have thought she was weak and was just faking her loyalty and friendship. And the other crowd may have thought she was a trader. Jmo

This is why no one is truly talking. Jmo. She was despised by people on both sides of the fence and the honest people are not privy to the real conversations that goes on with in any of the crowds.

It's also possible Jessica was a scapegoat. What if there really is a "snitch" in the gangs/criminal enterprise, but he is also a gang member/criminal, who was able to deflect attention away from himself and onto Jessica. Or if he murdered her because she found out he was a snitch. I always thought this case wouldn't be solved before winter or years and unfortunately not surprised that no one is talking for the reasons you mentioned, such sadness. Or a single snitch/perp or gang initiation would cause silence (btw Do gang members children need to go through gang initiations if their parent(s) are already in gang?). What is that disgusting street gang code saying about keeping secrets? Such yuck, yuck.

On another note, the recent WS posts about other car accidents like Randy, Ben Jr. are interesting, what would be a common denominator if a perp were to stage accidents, how could they do that? Is it possible that perp could tamper with the car, like brakes or something else that would cause an accident? It would be interesting if Jessica's car had other evidence of staging like tampering with the car besides the placement and arson by the tree, but just hypos, speculations and jmo.

Here is a rather long MSM video (12:45 mins.) recorded by FOX 13 News. It is an unedited interview with Ali Alsanai. Listen for the "loud tailpipes" beginning around 11:27 -- quite distinct from all the other loud traffic noises up and down the highway prior to that point in time:

<snipped>

The camera is tilted upward at this point for some unknown reason, so you do not get a glimpse of the vehicle making the noise. But it is obviously leaving the area from a standstill, either the M&M parking area or the nearby stop sign at Carlisle and Highway 51. Sounds like an automatic, either that or somebody can shift gears on a manual transmission very rapidly. Could be the white clubcab pickup seen in the background starting around 6:47 (listen as the driver kicks it the last few feet before it slows to a stop to the left of Ali).

Could it be the same sound that was heard further south on the night of December 6th?

JMO

rbarbar,yes! I was distracted while I looked over your post (I quote above)several days ago. I entirely missed your first paragraph.

Today in post #795 I posted the same video and mentioned loud pipes in my closing paragraph....Oops ,I realized I had overlooked your comment on these same loud pipes I had referenced. OK,late but well worth quoting from your post,"Listen for the "loud tailpipes" beginning around 11:27 -- quite distinct from all the other loud traffic noises up and down the highway prior to that point in time"

Exactly! Thanks for your post!!!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=757081161028942

Video of white truck that belongs to Daniel Burns that's at the M&M station is present at the same time as Jessica @ the 1:18 to 1:28 mark. An awesome sleuther, at one point, matched the truck perfectly with certain points of his vehicle in the CCTV with a photo of his white truck. The points matched perfectly. Maybe they will post their good works if they feel it is needed.

PS ~ The video is from Terrance Friday, of WJTV, a reporter's news page on FB. Ali informs us that JC "pumped gas, walked back and got a pack of cigarettes".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Kgl7ia338&sns=em

JMO

Thank you for posting this video fire. What I found most fascinating was the sound of loud popping noises when the front tires exploded and when the windows popped and shattered. JCs fire was not a quiet event.

I can understand how anyone living in a home nearby did not notice the flames and why they did not notice the smoke due to darkness at 8:00pm. They'd have to be standing outdoors looking in that particular direction to see the black smoke rising. The popping sounds as her car burned should have garnered much attention even with someone inside their home as I don't believe the minimal evergreen trees would have muffled but rather the isolated area expounded and echoed, the loud popping various explosions.

I don't think JCs car had fuel injected into the tires. In the video, you notice how difficult it was for FFs to extinguish the front rubber tire as it kept reigniting itself. I still believe the $14 worth of gas that JC purchased at M&Ms was to pay for the gas SRudd asked her to purchase. We know the "bum a cigarette" story is bogus. Then, again, there is a nearby mechanic's garage on Carlisle that may also store gasoline.

One more thing that I remembered sleuths considering months ago is that it may have been possible that LD kept her daughter on the phone to keep her in a place for a reason, intention and purpose. There is something highly significant about that 6:48-7:13 phone call that occurred during the missing hour of the official TL.

* These are my own words, thoughts and opinions that cannot be taken to another site without my permission that will not be granted.

Thank you for posting this video fire. What I found most fascinating was the sound of loud popping noises when the front tires exploded and when the windows popped and shattered. JCs fire was not a quiet event.

I can understand how anyone living in a home nearby did not notice the flames and why they did not notice the smoke due to darkness at 8:00pm. They'd have to be standing outdoors looking in that particular direction to see the black smoke rising. The popping sounds as her car burned should have garnered much attention even with someone inside their home as I don't believe the minimal evergreen trees would have muffled but rather the isolated area expounded and echoed, the loud popping various explosions.

I don't think JCs car had fuel injected into the tires. In the video, you notice how difficult it was for FFs to extinguish the front rubber tire as it kept reigniting itself. I still believe the $14 worth of gas that JC purchased at M&Ms was to pay for the gas SRudd asked her to purchase. We know the "bum a cigarette" story is bogus. Then, again, there is a nearby mechanic's garage on Carlisle that may also store gasoline.

One more thing that I remembered sleuths considering months ago is that it may have been possible that LD kept her daughter on the phone to keep her in a place for a reason, intention and purpose. There is something highly significant about that 6:48-7:13 phone call that occurred during the missing hour of the official TL.

* These are my own words, thoughts and opinions that cannot be taken to another site without my permission that will not be granted.

Your reference to all the popping sounds reminded me of something. I watched quite a few "car fire" videos in the process of looking for the one that I never could find. One thing seemed universal among all the firemen arriving on the scene. They were seemingly oblivious to the dangers of an exploding gas tank. Maybe it comes with the job. I knew someone once who was married to a fireman, and she told me how they were all in pretty good shape to do that kind of work. Thinking of those NYFD first responders running up flight after flight of stairs in the twin towers. Not only that, I can see that they are a pretty fearless group, too. Who in their right mind would ever run into a burning house with the roof about to collapse?

----------------------------------
And now, I must veer off topic a minute. I truly love this place. So many sharp minds here. If there is any way to figure this one out, this is where it will be, I'm sure of it.

This may be off somewhat off topic at this point, but today via the CL:
today about a 48 hour investigation that netted 22 arrests... "At a news conference held at FBI headquarters in Jackson on Wednesday, FBI Special Agent In Charge Don Alway announced that, as a part of Operation Cross Country, a national crackdown on child sex trafficking, 22 people were arrested on charges ranging from prostitution to possession of a firearm to narcotics, to child endangerment."

Warren County (MS) Sheriff Martin Pace commented, "If you're in the business of sex trafficking, especially in the business of trafficking minors, law enforcement is going to reach out and touch you, and you&#8217;re not exempt because you&#8217;re in the smaller areas of the state," Pace said.

Alway said the suspects were found by examining websites where pimps are advertising child victims

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2015/10/14/fbi-story/73935310/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member