MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my.
I believe there is a lot to discuss.
Intriguing and so difficult to corroborate?

Could it be that simple....no cover ups, no corruption, no gang rivals, no drug or sex trafficking, no trophy pics..no eric/derrick, no professional hit, no motels....

A pedophile who has DNA and fingerpirnts on file, who has been caught more often than not when committing crimes...

I will have to think about this...Too simple for him to have out-witted LE, MBI, FBI, US Marshalls, DEA almost a year...Hard to buy...

Classito

Those pesky ads got too much to ignore. Not only on this site but others as well. Installed app. Know that many sites don't like me visiting their pages because they make zero $ on ads that are blocked. Internet viewing is so much more pleasant tho.

Who can confirm a party at Auntie Cha Cha's that JC attended? Show me the money!
CWs son may have had a bday party that evening but she's always claimed that JC did not come. Although, it could be the residence in the TL that JC stopped at for 7-10m after leaving M&Ms.
I've never, before now, seen a community where nearly half the population is a suspect in a crime.

RIP Jessica. We're trying to find Justice for you, Honey!

Could it be that simple....no cover ups, no corruption, no gang rivals, no drug or sex trafficking, no trophy pics..no eric/derrick, no professional hit, no motels....

A pedophile who has DNA and fingerpirnts on file, who has been caught more often than not when committing crimes...

I will have to think about this...Too simple for him to have out-witted LE, MBI, FBI, US Marshalls, DEA almost a year...Hard to buy...

Classito
I believe this is possibly a pedophile. Whoever it is, their prints and DNA are NOT on file IMO.
do you know how many children are typically abused before the pedophile is caught?
I can't remember, but it's sickening!
Close to 100 IIRC.
(MOST of that is just inappropriate"touch" I think.)

I believe this is possibly a pedophile. Whoever it is, their prints and DNA are NOT on file IMO.
do you know how many children are typically abused before the pedophile is caught?
I can't remember, but it's sickening!
Close to 100 IIRC.
(MOST of that is just inappropriate"touch" I think.)

I think this may be the reason for the silence. No one wants to revisit their childhood. MOO

http://yellodyno.com/Statistics/statistics_child_molester.html

Pedophiles have a strong, almost irresistible, desire to have sex with children. The average pedophile molests 260 victims during their lifetime. Over 90% of convicted pedophiles are arrested again for the same offense after their release from prison.

https://books.google.com/books?id=_...I9oPunc3GyAIViZ-ACh2MiAkz#v=onepage&q&f=false

uploadfromtaptalk1444985375531.png

http://m.ajc.com/news/news/crime-la...ewide-child-*advertiser censored*-stin/nn3cJ/

This just happened here. A deputy was involved too.
They are everywhere!
Sad.😪

<snip>

Which reminds me of a well-known Vimeo, The Gunslinger -- "No, I did NOT!!!" If you haven't seen it yet, you don't know what you're been missing (WARNING: Recommended only for ages 18-yrs and older).

<snip>

Please forgive an Old Fart for trying to remember something. It was Vimeo's "The Gunfighter" (not Gunslinger) -- I hope that didn't spawn too many fruitless searches.

Here's a link -- but remember, for Mature Audiences only:

[video=vimeo;79306807]https://vimeo.com/79306807[/video]

Classito

Occams Razor?

http://m.ajc.com/news/news/crime-la...ewide-child-*advertiser censored*-stin/nn3cJ/

This just happened here. A deputy was involved too.
They are everywhere!
Sad.&#55357;&#56874;

That's just it, gngr~snap, outward appearances can be so deceptive. That TV news segment Classito posted here in the last few days, which included a brief interview of ME near the end -- who would have thought that guy was a convicted sex offender? Or worse, possibly a cold-blooded murderer? The August 2015 charges from over in LA, and those Sex Offender registrations in at least two states, paint an entirely different picture.

Man is the only animal that can blush... or needs to do so. WYSI-N-WYG

One message I'm getting from this is that there's no coordinated nation-wide effort to keep tabs on these predators, especially on a real-time basis. Sounds like a problem similar to the one in NYC during 9/11, when the different first responders were having difficulty communicating with one another since they all had different systems. I think Congress needs to take action at the federal level, maybe under their Commerce Clause authority. States do what they can, but have limited capabilities across state lines. I think such lowlifes must use that to their advantage, crossing lines multiple times, and taking their time to re-register afterward (if at all).

JMO

I may be wrong...But when I hear pedophile...I think of children...JC was not a child...

Classito

I may be wrong...But when I hear pedophile...I think of children...JC was not a child...

Classito

But she had relatives who were. I could easily see someone as feisty as Jessica getting in between a registered Sex Offender and someone for whom she cared dearly.

Classito

Not to worry. Janis "Grapes of Wrath" Joplin can clear it all up with her terrible swift sword.

Classito
My thought is she could have been when she was a child.
OR possibly knew a child or children that were being abused.
Her death occurred so close to the Panola Co. employee being indicted for raping his grand daughter. It may be a total coincidence, but I believe she knew a few registered sex offenders and she may have known of some who have not been outed yet as well.
JMO.
I am thinking along these lines because if an interview of her 2nd grade teacher stating Jessica wore a size 3T when she taught her.
In my professional opinion that isn't just a "tiny" girl. That is a child with "failure to thrive". Whether she was not getting enough nutrition or nurturing or outright being abused, I have no idea, but where she would fall on the CDC's growth curve places her outside the normal range and into a red flag range.
http://wreg.com/2014/12/11/latest-on-jessica-chambers-murder/
(2nd video)
Just basing it on what a child who wears a 3 toddler size clothing, she would have weighed between 33-36# and been between 36-39 inches in height. uploadfromtaptalk1445018421921.jpg

I tried to plot her on the chart. (My phone won't do a dot.)
FAILURE TO THRIVE:
Infants or children who fail to thrive have a height, weight, and head circumference that do not match standard growth charts. The person's weight falls lower than 3rd percentile (as outlined in standard growth charts) or 20% below the ideal weight for their height. Growing may have slowed or stopped after a previously established growth curve.*
She was well below the 3rd %.
http://www.hopkinschildrens.org/Failure-to-Thrive.aspx

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10819092

gnger~snap
I am thinking along these lines because if an interview of her 2nd grade teacher stating Jessica wore a size 3T when she taught her.

Oh-Man-G. That is alarming and so disturbing. It's quite possible due to all of the aforementioned reasons you've listed. Abuse. Neglect. Undernourished. Detachment. Isn't a typical second grader 7yo? My 3yo granddaughter wears a 3T. She is happy, robust and thinks she is a Power Ranger who doesn't have to sleep at night like her grandmother who fights going to sleep because there is always more entertaining stuff to do.

AJ and Chris were already born to Lisa as Hudson's when Jess was born to LD and BC when they lived in Clarksdale, MS. How old was she when they divorced? I've never once thought that her family members loved her. Jess sought love and wanted to be loved but, sadly, she found it to be elusive.

Does anyone know if there is a copy of the pictorial video memorial that was shown during her funeral service? It is not shown during the video I've viewed of her services. I've heard there were very few pictures of her in her toddler years included and the video actually repeated many pictures that we've seen of her as a preteen and teenager multiple times to fill enough time slots for the song that was recorded to go with it. Jess allegedly told her mother the name of the song that she wanted played at her funeral weeks before she died. What is that song's title? I assume it was played during the memorial video.

I think that there are some early childhood photos of her on the jforj facebook . JMO

JC is a petite girl- makes sense she must have always been small. Pediatricians plot growth curves to ensure they are following their own path. Just wanted to mention another perspective and maybe this teacher was making an "off the cuff" remark not literally a 3T.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have mercy...I was a small, skinny child, teenager, and adult...Far from being caused by undernourishment or abuse...If I hold it at 100 lbs I'm ecstatic...I burn it off as fast as I eat it...People read too much into it when it comes to a person's size...What I want to know is what was the teachers weight..Was she above or below the scale...Did she overeat because she was abused? Was she overweight because she was neglected...? Or was she the perfect weight government tells us we must be...?

Classito

Classito

No, but she was so very tiny and still young! I doubt that all pedophiles are only attracted to children.

I just don't see her weight/size/age as the cause of her murder...

Classito

It sounded to me, giagreen, like the reporter said, “That implies that you may know the person who did this. What does that do now on this?”

He did smile briefly as he responded to her question, but I’m not sure it was really a tale-tale smile. Sometimes that's what we do when we're under a lot of stress. It might have been his first interview before a television camera. I would not put too much stock in -only- that.

However, this morning's revelation by Classito about his arrest in LA is highly damning. I am about to climb down from my RH bandwagon and hoist up an ME flag.

Wow.

Double Wow.

Panola Country investigators out to be double timing it down to Ouachita Parish as we speak...

JMO

Wow, indeed! Someone needs to ask that reporter what exactly was said that led to her statement!

I have thought for a long time now that there is a lone perp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz