MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ha! Ahh haa! By George Watson! Perhaps you have solved the mystery private footage of Jessica!

Seriously. A motion detection camera somewhere outside of that gate would not surprise me in the least.

Gate: have I mentioned 7:13?
Lisa hung up the phone at exactly 7:13.

Check out MATTHEW 7:13.
Is there a Matthew 8:13? Or 8:09?

Oh no.
I'm going to look! I wish I lived in the area. Is go up there one night and see if I could find the camera. I learned how to find the small pen light night vision cameras! Its so cool!

Matthew 7:13

New International Version
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

New Living Translation
"You can enter God's Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way.

King James 2000 Bible
Enter in at the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leads to destruction, and many there be who go in there:

American King James Version
Enter you in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leads to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

American Standard Version
Enter ye in by the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many are they that enter in thereby.

Matthew 8:13

13 Then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you.” And his servant was healed that same hour. (NKJV)

13 Then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go! Let it be done just as you believed it would.” And his servant was healed at that moment. (NIV)

Matthew 8:09

9 For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and that one, ‘Come,’ and he comes. I say to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.” (NIV)

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by MizStery

This 'brief' acknowledgement is 'I' believe an exchange which pinged at JC's home.There is an excellent post on the thread by BirdycatNY (in which I will attempt to link). I think their idea could be how LE was able to pinpoint the data and determine they needed the whereabouts of POI.Please note;if it is too late to edit into this post I will post separately and link it to this paragraph.

(My Theory)So Champion is just artfully saying yes there was a brief exchange between Lisa and JC he does not specify if it is on a cell or at their family home.

Champion is NOT budging on his official timeline~to me this signals his timeline will not substantiate any individual's attempt to use it to fabricate an alibi.

2) The ping that places JC at Herron Road at precisely 7:31 is a ping on the cell of the 'mystery' person that Champion says was on Herron with JC. So Champion does have an idea of the 'who' that was with her.

It's the 'movements or lack of movement during 6:30 to 7:30 intervel(is it inconclusive if she was home)is that what he needs to nail down?What makes me theorize this? Why else would investigators remove everything from Jessica's bedroom but exclude her bible)?Kinda sounds like a possible crime scene to me?
:cow:

This is BirdycatNY post I refer to in my post above:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by BirdycatNY
Mizstery, I didn't even think about that but you make a good point. People who admitted to being in the area could possibly be using it for an alibi, like Cole Haley or person above, but I would think LE could verify with GPS, cell pings or something else maybe. I was thinking that in order for Jessica's phone to ping at 731p and then once her phone/battery removed would stop ping could be time perp(s) left CS to avoid detection. Maybe perp(s) didn't take their cellphones, but if LE has POIs they may be able to pinpoint prior CS (if another site) by where collective pings if met up prior to Herron Rd. Do traffic maps in real time keep past archived dates, like is it possible Herron Rd CS was on real-time map/video/satellite? Jmo/

BirdycatNY's analysis about the POI and collective pings could be why Champion is holding to his timeline.If he budges he might give one of the perps an alibi. All the while playing cat and mouse with them. I think he knows exactly who he is hoping. to pounce on.

This is is just my thinking out loud.

I would welcome anyone to to jump in if they have any ideas.

<snip>

JCs car had only recently been returned to her to drive. Reports are a bit conflicting; however, wasn't JCs car returned to JC by her dad about the last two weeks before her death? If that is true, and she left LH in October, where was JC keeping her journal/diary/story/book before her car was returned to her in late November?

<snip>

DeDee, I have one idea. Wasn't she pretty close to her minister, even confiding some things that he would not divulge after her death? Perhaps he was allowing her to keep her journal locked safely away somewhere in his office or the church, until she was able to move it to her car trunk (assuming it ever existed in the first place).

JMO

The sad part is. She felt she related to her gang member environment since she grew up there. But you can tell that the gang females didn't see her as one of them.

Plus every gang member probably wanted to be lovers with her at one point. So their girlfriends were probably jealous.

So imo. JC was assaulted by females that night. And the ugliest one set the fire. Jmo.

Why else would investigators remove everything from Jessica's bedroom but exclude her bible)?Kinda sounds like a possible crime scene to me?

Better read this one quickly, 'cause I can sense the backswing of Bessie's light saber about to slash and burn...

It's all very simple. The reason LE didn't remove her Bible was because their prime suspect was (modsnip) so they knew the perp would never have been handling THAT object....

JMO

Better read this one quickly, 'cause I can sense the backswing of Bessie's light saber about to slash and burn

JMO

Lmao. Once Bessie shows up. The jig is up. Lol. Much obliged. Our girl doesn't play around. Lol. Good catch.

Before,I get to my theory. I believe Champion gave us a big clue. The 'suspect' has done this same MO before. So,I suggest sleuthing anything that might suggest a similar MO in Courtland that mimics the staged scene at Herron Road.Not necessarya fire but an accident scene that results in the brutal death of victim. I think it's there as Champion said the suspect has done this before!

My Theory:

1) Lisa's cell phone(you know which 'one' it's the one between her tweets and other missed communication w/Jessica.It's the lengthy talk in which Lisa claims took place between 6:48 to 7:13. It concluded (with the hyperbole I love you Moma') tender endearment from JC.The very same that Champion puts back in his official timeline as 'brief'(no explanation). This is all very 'smoky' to me.

This 'brief' acknowledgement is 'I' believe an exchange which pinged at JC's home.

(My Theory)So Champion is just artfully saying yes there was a brief exchange between Lisa and JC he does not specify if it is on a cell or at their family home.

Champion is NOT budging on his official timeline~to me this signals his timeline will not substantiate any individual's attempt to use it to fabricate an alibi.

2) The ping that places JC at Herron Road at precisely 7:31 is a ping on the cell of the 'mystery' person that Champion says was on Herron with JC. So Champion does have an idea of the 'who' that was with her.

It's the 'movements or lack of movement during 6:30 to 7:30 intervel(is it inconclusive if she was home)is that what he needs to nail down?What makes me theorize this? Why else would investigators remove everything from Jessica's bedroom but exclude her bible)?Kinda sounds like a possible crime scene to me?

Another part of my theory is the number of altercations that JC is alleged to have been involved in. There have been numerous fights reported between JC and others BUT the only fights that involved arrests (please correct if this is wrong)were 'alleged' to have taken place at home.

To conclude and this is my point! The timeline is NOT going to be used by individuals to manipulate events to provide an alibi for the hour in question.

I have typed numerous post that shirted around this theory.

But,I just didn't have the guts to post my theory. They're all achived on my sticky app.

So I am ready to take my licks. But,be gentle. Please!

My theory only.

similar MO in Courtland that mimics ... an accident scene that results in the brutal death of victim. I think it's there as Champion said the suspect has done this before!

Well, MizStery, you'll get no tomatoes thrown by me. I prefer my tomatoes with black pepper served as a BLT on whole grain bread.
BTW ~ My make fresh potato bread. So good drizzled lightly with fresh honeycomb. Let me know if you'd enjoy having the very easy recipe.

On Monday afternoon, of May 7, 2012, Jessica's older brother's car slammed into a tree that instantly killed him while he was driving along Highway 35 in Panola County. JLC made a loving entry into her beloved brother, BAC, funeral guest book on the one month anniversary of June 7, 2012.

Highway 35 in Panola County

https://www.google.com/maps/place/M...2!3m1!1s0x88826b5f6d5caa51:0x43556ce531ab6a9b

Satellite view of Highway 35 in Panola County

https://www.google.com/maps/place/M...2!3m1!1s0x88826b5f6d5caa51:0x43556ce531ab6a9b

Two years, almost to the day, we know JLC was arrested, on June 2, 2014, for simple assault against her step-brother; however, the DA, apparently, decided not to press charges. JC entered Leah's House which, btw, I'm not sure will accept battered women patients. Depression, yes. Attitude adjustments, yes.
From the website: http://www.rachelssister.com/
"Leah&#8217;s House is a Christian-based facility for women who &#8220;have been incarcerated, deal with addictions, behavioral problems, self-harm, depression, and others&#8220;.

About the same time, in Aug./Sept., BRudd heads north to Iowa. Remember the shooting at LCs home where she fires the bullet into the wall, according to her own sister. Where did LD get the gun? Whose was it? Why did she blame/report BR for it? LEO didn't arrest BR. Instead, BR heads to Iowa.

JLC enters LH for three months; July, Aug., Sept., and earns gainful employment at Goodie's in B'ville straight away in Oct. 2014 when she is released.

While at LH, she penned the sweet letter to her niece, Kelsey [Arrington, iirrc]. Also, JLC opened a new FB pg on Aug 24, 2014. Black Randy, 44yobm, befriends, JLC.
Black Randy's son, Kedrick Turner is found on the CCTV at M&Ms in the shiny maroon/burgundy car with fancy tire wheels that his momma soon thereafter, advertised and sold for him on FB.
Black Randy dies five days after friending JLC, over Labor Day weekend on Aug. 30 (from the article) "Randy Brassell, 44 was killed in a single vehicle accident on Highway 35 in Panola County when the 2011 Nissan Maxima he was driving ran off the highway and collided into a dirt embankment and a tree, according to the MHP."

http://www.panolian.com/v2/content....ditionpdf&SiteSearch=1&Search=ben+chambers+sr

*This is my post, my words, thoughts and opinions. NO ONE has permission to take it to any other site without my permission that I will not grant.

If the perp committed this type crime before, as the DA opined, then, perhaps s/he is doing it again.

June 22, 2015 Hentz Rd fatal accident near Pope
Panola County Coroner Gracie Grant-Gulledge confirmed Monday morning that Joy Michelle Henry of Oxford was killed during the accident. Another person reportedly involved in the crash was listed in Panola County&#8217;s Jail log with &#8220;hold&#8221; listed next to the name.
http://www.panolian.com/contentitem/397906/1180/woman-killed-in-atv-accident-near-pope-6222015

July 22, 2015 2 killed in crash with Panola County investigator (whose name has not been released)
http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/29604149/2-killed-in-crash-with-panola-county-investigator [w/video]
Eyewitness account
http://wreg.com/2015/07/22/witness-...ed-in-deputy-involved-crash-in-panola-county/ [w/video]

City Data for Panola Co.
The stats on gov't financial debt is interesting as well as SSI recipients (not current info since it is from 2006)
The chart Panola County Fatal accident statistics for 1994 - 2013 is interesting [click on Vehicles]

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/county/Panola_County-MS.html#ixzz3oCCP8pqK

Please no slashing and burning with light laser sabers. TIA

My opinion...If JC had a journal in her car..all the murderer had to do was take it and dispose of it elsewhere...no need to risk burning a whole car to try and destroy it...so I am not seeing a car burnt for a journal...My opinion is that the car was burned to get rid of the fingerprints-DNA of the person or persons who drove it in there...

Classito

Before,I get to my theory. I believe Champion gave us a big clue. The 'suspect' has done this same MO before. So,I suggest sleuthing anything that might suggest a similar MO in Courtland that mimics the staged scene at Herron Road.Not necessarya fire but an accident scene that results in the brutal death of victim. I think it's there as Champion said the suspect has done this before!

My Theory:

1) Lisa's cell phone(you know which 'one' it's the one between her texts and other missed communication w/Jessica.It's the lengthy talk in which Lisa claims took place between 6:48 to 7:13. It concluded (with the hyperbole I love you Moma') tender endearment from JC.The very same that Champion puts back in his official timeline as 'brief'(no explanation). This is all very 'smoky' to me.

This 'brief' acknowledgement is 'I' believe an exchange which pinged at JC's home.There is an excellent post on the thread (in which I will attempt to link)in which I think it is how LE was able to get the data they needed.If it is too late to edit into this post I will post separately and link it to this paragraph.

Another part of my theory is the number of altercations that JC is alleged to have been involved in. There have been numerous fights reported between JC and others BUT the only fights that involved arrests (please correct if this is wrong)were 'alleged' to have taken place at home.

To conclude and this is my point! The timeline is NOT going to be used by individuals to manipulate events to provide an alibi for the hour in question.

I have typed numerous post that shirted around this theory.

But,I just didn't have the guts to post my theory. They're all achived on my sticky app.

So I am ready to take my licks. But,be gentle. Please!

My theory only.

i wholeheartedly agree and have thought this way for awhile now, hence the silence from me I also think it was obvious (to myself, not being snarky), that this investigation would take months, if not years ... which I hope I'm right and it's not going to turn completely cold. MOO

I know it won't happen, but I am praying for an arrest/s within the next 36 hours! That would make me very happy!
There is a snowball's chance in you know where of that... Nonetheless... I'd like to see them behind bars before the sun sets on Monday night...
Sigh :sigh:

I know it won't happen, but I am praying for an arrest/s within the next 36 hours! That would make me very happy!
There is a snowball's chance in you know where of that... Nonetheless... I'd like to see them behind bars before the sun sets on Monday night...

I'm not quite as optimistic, snowball, but I'm hoping for something big to happen on December 6th.

We've been praying for an arrest for 310 days. May I ask why you chose a 36 hour period? I mean, we'd all be thrilled with a resolution but has something in particular occurred that I'm not aware of yet that makes you think the arrest is imminent? TIA

We've been praying for an arrest for 310 days. May I ask why you chose a 36 hour period? I mean, we'd all be thrilled with a resolution but has something in particular occurred that I'm not aware of yet that makes you think the arrest is imminent? TIA
Before the long holiday weekend is over. Less than 100 days until Christmas.
55 days until the one yr. Anniversary. On August 19th Ben said 3-4 months. 3 months would be Thanksgiving, 4 almost Christmas.I wish they were behind bars before being able to spend the holiday season with those that they do love, if they are capable of that emotion. Lighting a tiny girl in fire lead me to believe they are not.

Before the long holiday weekend is over. Less than 100 days until Christmas.
55 days until the one yr. Anniversary. On August 19th Ben said 3-4 months. 3 months would be Thanksgiving, 4 almost Christmas.I wish they were behind bars before being able to spend the holiday season with those that they do love, if they are capable of that emotion. Lighting a tiny girl in fire lead me to believe they are not.

I think they will spend "the holiday season with those that they do love" regardless of whether they are behind bars or not. I say that because anyone who would do something like this cares only for themselves (in the singular/plural vernacular...)

Original Post Date: 06-24-2015, 11:11 PM #218 with Highlights in Red

I feel my points were not connected regarding the domestic abuse and lack of a current boyfriend. I feel the killer knew her very, very well. Perhaps he, no, strike that, he was, and most likely still is a junkie/addict. Ya know, the shooting up kind. There are pictures on the internet. Dig deep into Social Media.

Jessica's life was one of turmoil especially after her parents' divorce, half sisters and half brothers, her mom's dui, her dad's arrest for meth, the broken laptop, taking away her car that Grandma bought her and her momma selling it. Something happened the summer after ninth grade. Something big. It's been kept a secret. She wasn't a cheerleader any longer. She began seeing black men. Why?

Oh, sure we all bleed red. However, there could another reason why she sought men of the black race. And it wasn't to feed any drug habit. Was it pay back or revenge for something that happened earlier in her life?

LD told BC about the RH problem. BC could have paid that $400 [or $5-6-700 drug] debt especially if he knew RH was dead serious. He and RH were friends, at least on FB. RH could have waited until her payday and nabbed her by surprise, drove her to the bank and take her payday funds away. No need to viciously kill her over $400 and fret over a death penalty.

Re: Boone. Drugs usage makes one paranoid. I think Boone liked Jessica but not in my wildest thoughts do I believe sex was involved although he probably would have loved it.

Could the reason the usual suspects are not talking is because they don't know who killed Jess? If that's the case, then we can eliminate the usual suspects? Who is left if we do that? I don't expect an answer. I am hoping you will see the case in a different way, if gangs were not involved.

At the risk of repeating myself, she was in danger due to domestic violence yet she had no boyfriend ATT.

MHO and all that jazz and I could be totally wrong because I don't know who lit this 19yof on fire while she was alive.

I promise I am not reposting this because I enjoy seeing my words in print! It's just I wanted to repeat some important points some current readers may have missed/overlooked.

Boone. My original post was in reference to Boone Mista. However, Jessica, also, referred to Daniel Burns as Boone! Forgive me for forgetting but isn't Daniel Burns a volunteer fireman? Justin Turner did not go to the 2nd fire that was JCs CS. Can someone name, other than Cole Haley, who the other 2 FFs who arrived to extinguish Jessica's fire?

JMMHO *No One has permission to take this post to any other site without my permission that will not be granted.

My guess, the loud tailpipes tip narrowed it down to about half the vehicles in Panola County.

Here is a rather long MSM video (12:45 mins.) recorded by FOX 13 News. It is an unedited interview with Ali Alsanai. Listen for the "loud tailpipes" beginning around 11:27 -- quite distinct from all the other loud traffic noises up and down the highway prior to that point in time:

[video=youtube;vLHEmmzphjw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLHEmmzphjw&feature=player_detailpage"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLHEmmzphjw&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

The camera is tilted upward at this point for some unknown reason, so you do not get a glimpse of the vehicle making the noise. But it is obviously leaving the area from a standstill, either the M&M parking area or the nearby stop sign at Carlisle and Highway 51. Sounds like an automatic, either that or somebody can shift gears on a manual transmission very rapidly. Could be the white clubcab pickup seen in the background starting around 6:47 (listen as the driver kicks it the last few feet before it slows to a stop to the left of Ali).

Could it be the same sound that was heard further south on the night of December 6th?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member