MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the news segment and was not relieved. Dad thinks someone will be arrested in the next few months. I doubt it.

I'm hoping that a subpoena has been issued for a search. If so, maybe they are getting somewhere. A computer search might take a while, if scrubbing has occurred. Just hoping....JMO

It is heartbreaking that there have been no arrests made in this case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the upbeat news clip, machiado. Enough bad news since December. Even Ben Chambers is grinning now. Go Sherriff Darby, Major Thompson, and Panola County investigators! It's been a long haul, but will be well worth the overtime when those cuffs are finally snapped shut.

BC said....

"I believe it’s going to be who we thought it was from the front. I really believe it," Chambers said, adding that he thinks it's going to come down to a situation where Jessica "beat" someone over $500.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2015/08/19/jessica-chambers-father-were-near-end/31984879/

--------------

Who did she beat over $$$? I must of missed something along the way. TIA

You and me both. Then again I have been MIA for a while.

BC said....

"I believe it’s going to be who we thought it was from the front. I really believe it," Chambers said, adding that he thinks it's going to come down to a situation where Jessica "beat" someone over $500.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2015/08/19/jessica-chambers-father-were-near-end/31984879/

--------------

Who did she beat over $$$? I must of missed something along the way. TIA

Isn't that like giving the killer(s) a heads up if what he says is true? I certainly hope they get the people who did this and BC's comments didn't hurt the investigation. Could this be the incident at the gas station where she got into a fight?

Glad to see this thread is still very active, I always think about Jessica.

Isn't that like giving the killer(s) a heads up if what he says is true? I certainly hope they get the people who did this and BC's comments didn't hurt the investigation. Could this be the incident at the gas station where she got into a fight?

Glad to see this thread is still very active, I always think about Jessica.

I thought it was JC who got beat up at the gas station? Maybe I misunderstood.

JMO The references are about someone named Hentz, who, I think Ben suspects, but I have my doubts that LE has named their suspects to Ben...I think that he is presuming who it is. Also, Arrests can happen, with probable cause, but in Mississippi, (correct me if I am wrong) ALL felonies must be decided by a grand jury investigation for indictment. The GJ can subpoena witnesses and records evidence. JMO I may be way off, here, but I don't think that Ben has a clue. Remember, he told us that Jessica named her killer? Well? What became of that? JMO
Also, WHO TOLD BEN THAT?

My money is on a perp who has a history of the same type of horrendous crime...behavioralists think that way. BC may be correct. That makes the most sense.

My money is on a perp who has a history of the same type of horrendous crime...behavioralists think that way. BC may be correct. That makes the most sense.

Respectfully disagree....this was VERY personal. JMO

Thank you so much for the updates, all. I agree with others here, great thread discussions and followups for Jessica and wonderful to see her father looking strong and confident about how the investigation is going.

You are right. When I saw BC's comment, I immediately thought of that incident and wondered if she was actually the aggressor.

http://wreg.com/2014/12/18/authorities-reportedly-investigating-possible-confrontation-from-a-week-before-jessica-chambers-death/
IMO there is a very high probability that whoever attacked her at the gas station the week before her death was indeed the same person that killed her. He attaked her in public and she turned him in. An investgation was opened and IMO he was furious because he was going to be held responsible for his actions. He must have a serious issue with women and following the laws as well as a degree of narcissism or a feeling of entitlement. Jessica was been beaten up the week prior, I am curious as to why it wasn't mentioned immediately by her family when they were interviewed. Is someone in the family a serial abuser? Why was it stated they had no idea who would do that to Jessica? After all these months have passed still no one's speaks of that incident,yet everyone else was fair game. That seems unusual.
Moo

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

IMO there is a very high probability that whoever attacked her at the gas station the week before her death was indeed the same person that killed her. He attaked her in public and she turned him in. An investgation was opened and IMO he was furious because he was going to be held responsible for his actions. He must have a serious issue with women and following the laws as well as a degree of narcissism or a feeling of entitlement. Jessica was been beaten up the week prior, I am curious as to why it wasn't mentioned immediately by her family when they were interviewed. Is someone in the family a serial abuser? Why was it stated they had no idea who would do that to Jessica? After all these months have passed still no one's speaks of that incident,yet everyone else was fair game. That seems unusual.
Moo

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Those are excellent points and I would agree with you that the incident could play a part in her death. One thing I have learned is she turned down someone who asked her to marry him. Have seen other interesting tidbits as well but that one stood out to me. That gas station attack has little to no details when it could very well hold the answers to her murder. In my opinion, someone surely had to have seen it happening...so why the silence? Or did it really happen? Who told the original story of the attack? I thought it came from AA who claimed he wasn't there. So who told him about it? The whole gas station attack is odd because of what is being said and what is not being said, IMO.

It is somewhat of a relief to know this case continues to move forward. They've questioned 10-15 additional people. Like so many others, I had to back away for a while due to my own obsession with the fiery murder of Jessica.

"I talked to the lead detective last Thursday, and he told me -- he's never lied to me before -- he said, 'I'm promise you I'm going to get them, Ben,'" Chambers said.

Why does Ben feel the need to add that Thompson has never lied to him before? Do some people usually lie to Ben? The quote attributed to Thompson doesn't make much sense the way it is written. Why did he use the personal pronoun "them"?

May I judge this to be a poorly written article? I think the reporter is attempting to say that Jessica "beat" someone out of $500. We know who that is. We know he now lives in Grenada. We know he is with Auntie Cha Cha. We know they were arrested together for malicious mischief. The question is, were these two people together the evening of the fiery death?

JC's mom told us that H had come to her home demanding to see Jessica over money that he felt she owed to him. I wondered then why Ben didn't just pay his friend the money. After all, the H family has a generational legacy of being bad to the bone. If Jessica did sell fake over the counter pills to H, didn't she know she was playing with fire? If it's true then, she was desperate for money. Why? That's a huge risk to take. I know that drug addiction can make you betray your best friend, steal from family members and do other terrible things a person would not normally do without the addiction.

Why would the murder lead investigators out of state? Had the suspect(s) committed a similar crime in another state? Is that why the billboards, with Jessica's picture, were placed in AR and TN? Had Jessica traveled to those states for any reason?

The "went too far" quote from CW indicates premeditation because the perp(s) who committed the crime had the extra gas with them at the CS.

JMO I think that they went out of state based upon tips they received that didn't pan out. Everyone was pointing fingers at people they had disputes with and I am not at all confident that local LE were getting the straight story from people they trusted in town. It was probably MBI that went on a wild goose chase to other states. JMO JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark2221