MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The trunk is easily explained. There was only one reason they opened it the way they did. They had a girl burned alive already. They had to make sure there wasn't another person in the trunk. There was an urgency in ripping it open instead of waiting to get in through the backseat after knocking the fire down.

I think you may be right about that, SeriouslySearching. If you compare the pictures of the trunk lid in DeDee's Post #635 you will note that the earlier photo taken at the M&M on December 6th shows the trunk lid gapped open (assumed to be in the CS "as left" condition) but not bent. Compare that to the subsequent photo taken in the impound lot, where it had been pried open further, at least based on the bulging bent area and the increased opening size. So the first gap was made just large enough to shine a flashlight inside to be sure no other victims were inside the trunk at the CS, agreed. But the second enlargement of that opening several hours later, when there was no fire to knock down and no time issues, was to look for something else inside. Surely the car would have been cooled down by then. Why not just go through the back seat, if indeed it was wide open then, as some have suggested?

There remains the secondary issue about what means was used to enlarge that gap. Some have suggested either a tire iron or a crowbar was used, while others claim the frame from either a unicycle or a velocipede was used. The two camps have decided to agree to disagree on this.

JMO

I'm going to go with it is standard procedure to open the trunk with a car fire...Like mentioned above..the gas tank is below it....as well as possible other flammable/explosive material inside...

Classito

They should have had one of these "Jaws of Life" devices. It can pry open stuck doors in a jiffy, once you've hooked it up to a hydraulic pump:
jaws-life-10201473.jpg

For anyone who is keeping track, it looks like Roger Hentz was released from the Grenada jail today under his own recognizance. Let's see how long it takes before he lands back in another county jail.

Wonder if RH will open up a discount Feed & Seed?

I think you may be right about that, SeriouslySearching. If you compare the pictures of the trunk lid in DeDee's Post #635 you will note that the earlier photo taken at the M&M on December 6th shows the trunk lid gapped open (assumed to be in the CS "as left" condition) but not bent. Compare that to the subsequent photo taken in the impound lot, where it had been pried open further, at least based on the bulging bent area and the increased opening size. So the first gap was made just large enough to shine a flashlight inside to be sure no other victims were inside the trunk at the CS, agreed. But the second enlargement of that opening several hours later, when there was no fire to knock down and no time issues, was to look for something else inside. Surely the car would have been cooled down by then. Why not just go through the back seat, if indeed it was wide open then, as some have suggested?

There remains the secondary issue about what means was used to enlarge that gap. Some have suggested either a tire iron or a crowbar was used, while others claim the frame from either a unicycle or a velocipede was used. The two camps have decided to agree to disagree on this.

JMO

LOL Yes on the unicycle, based on no evidence so MOO.

I think the gap we see in the post http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...la-County-Dec-2014-11&p=12087116#post12087116
was just the wrinkling of sheet metal in high heat, but left them enough space to look inside. Note how the rear passenger door looks as though it was burned through. It may not be but still SMH @ car Mfg.
It seems to me that the firemen on scene either didn't have the tools or if they did, simply lacked the oompf pounds necessary to pry it.

:cow:

I see what appears to be a blonde female, however due to the proportions, I believe it is a reflection of someone near the vehicle. Still helpful. Great observation.

I see what appears to be a blonde female, however due to the proportions, I believe it is a reflection of someone near the vehicle. Still helpful. Great observation.

I agree. The image seems too small to be a person inside the car. She would have to be a Mini-Blonde, IMO

I agree. The image seems too small to be a person inside the car. She would have to be a Mini-Blonde, IMO

...or a homunculus (Latin for "little man") -- learned that one on "The Big Bang Theory."

Fun_House_Mirror.jpg

Can anyone confirm:
Did Jessica smoke?
And if yes: was it the same brand of cigarettes she purchased at M&M store?
Noticed in posts/press that Jessica got her gas then started to leave but got a phone call then re-entered the store and bought a pack of cigarettes.

Can anyone confirm:
Did Jessica smoke?
And if yes: was it the same brand of cigarettes she purchased at M&M store?
Noticed in posts/press that Jessica got her gas then started to leave but got a phone call then re-entered the store and bought a pack of cigarettes.

I had a little trouble finding a MSM news source for it, but here's one that at least implies Jessica smoked cigarettes:
http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...tation-video-speak-about-chambers-murder-case

"In the video, Chambers can be seen stopping, waving, then walking off to talk to someone. That someone is now identified as Cassandra Market, who goes by Sandy. Despite not being seen in the video, she says she asked Jessica for a cigarette that night, but the 19-year-old wasn't smoking her flavor."

I think it can be inferred from the statement "wasn't smoking her flavor" that Jessica was smoking some flavor, just not the one that met Ms. Market's needs.

Can't answer the other question. Maybe social media can help, but can't talk about that here.

I had a little trouble finding a MSM news source for it, but here's one that at least implies Jessica smoked cigarettes:
http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...tation-video-speak-about-chambers-murder-case

"In the video, Chambers can be seen stopping, waving, then walking off to talk to someone. That someone is now identified as Cassandra Market, who goes by Sandy. Despite not being seen in the video, she says she asked Jessica for a cigarette that night, but the 19-year-old wasn't smoking her flavor."

I think it can be inferred from the statement "wasn't smoking her flavor" that Jessica was smoking some flavor, just not the one that met Ms. Market's needs.

Can't answer the other question. Maybe social media can help, but can't talk about that here.

She also paused to put out her cigarette on the pavement in the video. I recognized that move right away. You knock off the head and retrieve it on the way out.

A remember from December...

"I called the sheriff's department and I told them everything that I knew," said tipster Ray McClenic. "I said, 'What y'all are looking for, I don't know what kind of vehicle.' I said, 'But it's got really, really loud pipes on it.'" McClenic said he heard a vehicle driving fast down his street the night Jessica Chambers was discovered burning next to her car in Courtland, Mississippi more than one week ago.
http://www.wfsb.com/story/27645789/investigators-follow-new-lead-in-jessica-chambers-murder-case

There is a Lonnie Ray McClenic in his 50’s who lives at 8233 Highway 51, Courtland, MS:
http://www.intelius.com/Find-Phone-Address/Courtland-MS/Lonnie-Mcclenic.html

That location is approximately 0.5 miles south of the Post Office on Old Highway 51, and about 0.7 miles south of the M&M First Stop on Highway 51 at Carlisle. So the “really loud” vehicle would have been traveling along Highway 51, but he failed to mention which direction – was it toward HENTZ Road, or away from it?

JMO

A remember from December...

"I called the sheriff's department and I told them everything that I knew," said tipster Ray McClenic. "I said, 'What y'all are looking for, I don't know what kind of vehicle.' I said, 'But it's got really, really loud pipes on it.'" McClenic said he heard a vehicle driving fast down his street the night Jessica Chambers was discovered burning next to her car in Courtland, Mississippi more than one week ago.
http://www.wfsb.com/story/27645789/investigators-follow-new-lead-in-jessica-chambers-murder-case

There is a Lonnie Ray McClenic in his 50’s who lives at 8233 Highway 51, Courtland, MS:
http://www.intelius.com/Find-Phone-Address/Courtland-MS/Lonnie-Mcclenic.html

That location is approximately 0.5 miles south of the Post Office on Old Highway 51, and about 0.7 miles south of the M&M First Stop on Highway 51 at Carlisle. So the “really loud” vehicle would have been traveling along Highway 51, but he failed to mention which direction – was it toward HENTZ Road, or away from it?

JMO

Thanks. Thank you also for the reminder of " loud pipes", now that you mention it I do recall hearing/reading that.
Re: scene of fire. I read a post re: that there was a whiskey bottle along with other items initially left at the scene.
Can anyone confirm?
What brand?
What volume bottle?

The FBI never did solve that mystery about who placed a flaming paper bag of dog poop on Sheldon's front porch, rang the doorbell, and then ran away. The future Dr. Cooper did what any sane person would have done and stomped the crap out of that flaming bag... of..... crap. Ooops.

Hope the FBI does a little better with this case.

Whiskey could have been accelerant ( which would explain- for lack of better term-Jessica's throat and nose "doused with accelerant) brand/ volume could help identify owner's financial status.
"Loud pipe" witness is possibly related to Chambers family (Debbie Chambers who appears to be related to a former police Lt indicted for perjury)
A tangled web huh?

Thanks. Thank you also for the reminder of " loud pipes", now that you mention it I do recall hearing/reading that.
Re: scene of fire. I read a post re: that there was a whiskey bottle along with other items initially left at the scene.
Can anyone confirm?
What brand?
What volume bottle?
I saw the picture. Compared to the size of the leaves nearby it looked like about a 4oz size of Jack Daniels without the label. I'll look for picture if I can provide a link to post it.
Moo

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

I don't see a person in the car, I see a reflection in the window of someone standing outside the car and not in view of the camera.

MOO!!

Whiskey could have been accelerant ( which would explain- for lack of better term-Jessica's throat and nose "doused with accelerant) brand/ volume could help identify owner's financial status.
"Loud pipe" witness is possibly related to Chambers family (Debbie Chambers who appears to be related to a former police Lt indicted for perjury)
A tangled web huh?

I'm sorry but most whiskey nowadays doesn't burn at all. Only something like moonshine or wood alcohol and wouldn't cause the burns she received. The alcohol doesn't burn very long or hot.

Thank you.
Note: "loud pipe" witness is still a witness- not intended to dismiss just research for facts. Lt was witness against sheriff Mike Byrd, then ... Ya-da-ya-da-ya-da... Indicted.
4oz is not enough for a party,
Just a "nip" to an adult or a mixer
Enough to mix or entice?
No label may indicate that contents were not original.
Bottle could have been refilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member