MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, JC was "going somewhere". we know she told this to AA and bought extra gas from him that night to get there. (modsnip) there are questions about the missing video from his gas station. So, she tells him she's "going somewhere" and then she's set on fire not an hour later.
was she not supposed to go anywhere?

obviously i have no idea what happened just like everyone else, but i still think the most likely scenario is someone she knows did this to her and it was motivated by anger, jealousy, betrayal... something like that. i would not be shocked to hear that one or more females were involved either. we have seen that before (including the burning part).

So, JC was "going somewhere". we know she told this to AA and bought extra gas from him that night to get there. (modsnip) there are questions about the missing video from his gas station. So, she tells him she's "going somewhere" and then she's set on fire not an hour later.

im not convinced there is any missing video, its possible but i think it is far short of proven at this point.

So, JC was "going somewhere". we know she told this to AA and bought extra gas from him that night to get there. (modsnip)there are questions about the missing video from his gas station. So, she tells him she's "going somewhere" and then she's set on fire not an hour later.

I believe this thread answers the questions about missing seconds from the surveillance video. I do not believe that there are any missing gaps from 06:24:xx to 06:32:xx, or in other words from Jessica's arrival until her departure. I believe that the reports of "missing" are inaccurate. I also believe that the news media which originally found the CCTV video has a complete copy, and that most of the other news outfits (as well as Youtube) have been streaming less than perfect copies.

The surveillance system I watch playbacks on almost daily often has small pieces of time missing. I dont know why this happens but it does. Its a problem within the surveillance system. Has anyone here dealt with the same problem? My opinion of AA is that he wasnt a player in Jessicas murder but I feel strongly that he has info that could help solve this case. Just my opinion.

Authorities: Mystery person on Jessica Chambers surveillance video cleared
Therese Apel, The Clarion-Ledger 1:31 p.m. CST December 16, 2014
Authorities in the Jessica Chambers case said the person she speaks to off-camera in a surveillance tape has been cleared in the investigation. [snipped]
Champion said that is becoming a hindrance to investigations.
"With the advent of social media it makes it very difficult for us to do our job. We can't get people to talk sometimes because of it," he said....
sbm r-bm

Really? Because of soc media, ppl won't talk???

Seems to me like most ppl never close their mouths, esp on soc media. Or stop typing.
Seems like LE could glom onto excellent leads from soc media in this case.
(modsnip)

JM2cts.

Actually I prefer to understand the position of her car based upon the fences. If you are looking at a green steel fence (also split rail wood) that has a big, white sign behind it and a single orange warning, you are looking at ROWSEY's property. The car was NOT there. It was in the pullover section across Main (Herron) at the long, green gate with the double orange warnings. When I say north, I think of the M&M location. When I say south, I think of the area at the Y-intersection. HTH

I don't know what pictures you're looking at that would make it appear as if "she was coming from the southwest". All I know is that she left the M&M at 06:32pm, and that her car was found on fire at 8:13pm at the long, green, fence with the double orange warnings. In order for the car to get there, it had to be driven for approximately 8-12 mins "heading south from M&M".

There are still approximately 80-minutes left in the timeline unaccounted for so anything is possible.

Bolded by me. If she spoke with her mom at 6:48PM (I am sure its so precise because mom looked at phone) and she spoke 20 minutes (That can be verified by phone records and mom knows this so I deem credible timeline), that puts it as 7:08PM. The 911 call came in at 8:13PM. That narrows the timeline to 65 minutes. Not much time for partying but time to meet someone?

The surveillance system I watch playbacks on almost daily often has small pieces of time missing. I dont know why this happens but it does. Its a problem within the surveillance system. Has anyone here dealt with the same problem? My opinion of AA is that he wasnt a player in Jessicas murder but I feel strongly that he has info that could help solve this case. Just my opinion.
I strongly agree with you. I think AA knows everyone, and also is an acquaintance of the killer. But I don't think he is involved necessarily. I also think he is lying about the gang activity in that small town. That doesn't make him guilty of anything though.

Bolded by me. If she spoke with her mom at 6:48PM (I am sure its so precise because mom looked at phone) and she spoke 20 minutes (That can be verified by phone records and mom knows this so I deem credible timeline), that puts it as 7:08PM. The 911 call came in at 8:13PM. That narrows the timeline to 65 minutes. Not much time for partying but time to meet someone?

Do you have a MSM link for the fact that Jessica spoke with her mother specifying the time as 6:48pm, and also fpr the length of the conversation being 20-minutes?

so on WMC5 news they just talked to the woman who is off screen in the gas station parking lot that jessica talks to, she said she called her over to ask for a cigarette, and they talked to the guy in the striped shirt who was filling up the gas container who has been said to be cleared.

one interesting point - these two people were there together, they mention that he got into her car and they left.

they also talked to the guy who said he heard a loud vehicle go down the street about that time.

that was pretty much the extent of the newscast.

Have any of you listened to a scanner when paramedics have a call with a very badly burned patient? I have. First they try to administer morphine via a vein. Usually very difficult to find one if victim is badly burned all over her body. Then I think they usually need to try to intubate. JMO - That's when the burns in her mouth and and throat were likely initially remarked upon - at the scene - and overheard by someone who I suspect informed her family.

I don't remember most of the rest of what they did. I was listening to my best friend's father try to keep a badly burned man alive long enough for him to be life-flighted to a trauma center. He got really choked up. I did, too.

Bessie pls snip if not allowed. It's public records, so I think it's fair game

There are a bunch of paid services online
But for free, you can search The panolian newspaper (use desktop version- it has search function)
They have local arrests
http://www.panolian.com
A lot of interesting crime in that area.

There is also a database for MS but I believe it's only jail..not arrests
http://publicrecords.onlinesearches.com/view/lid/70367

Some interesting things come up if you search the panolian for some related parties. (Not looking to start rumors or accuse any innocents at all but there is some interesting family history here, if you're curious. All public info.)

Looking forward to the interviews w the people at the gas station.
http://m.wmctv.com/wmctv/db/330834/content/6peDAyDN
Video should be posted once it airs.

From your link:

We obtained the video from the gas station clerk last week and sent it to investigators, who later sent a crew to retrieve the video.

And didn't Ali say that the sheriff got the videos the night she died?

From your link:

We obtained the video from the gas station clerk last week and sent it to investigators, who later sent a crew to retrieve the video.

And didn't Ali say that the sheriff got the videos the night she died?

Indeed, IIRC, he said they came about 11 that night and said something to the effect that they had to see the video. JMO

It is quite possible that Jessica flipped her phone as she left M&M at 6:32:xx pm, and spoke with her mother "around 6:48pm" as her mother states. That is 16 minutes. So the belief that she started her conversation at 6:48 and ended it at 7:08 is a possibility. But so is the 6:32 to 6:48. It would be nice if her mother could clear this up but the chances of that are next to impossible due to people like us poking around interfering with the investigation.

liljim-
When you said, "one interesting point" these two people were there together, they mention that he got into her car and they left.

You don't mean that the man got into Jessica's car, do you?

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...erson-on-surveillance-video-cleared/20486071/

"With the advent of social media it makes it very difficult for us to do our job. We can't get people to talk sometimes because of it," he said.

Social Media IS the street in this day and age IMO.

People will say pretty much anything online that they wouldn't say face-to-face or directly to a cop!

LE just needs to adapt to the times and learn how to disseminate all the chatter.

One key ingredient they lack most of the time is communication.

That's quite an odd statement IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could never imagine that. My wife's family consists of all medical professionals (and one cop). No way could I do their jobs. My mother-in-law and father-in-law have responded to some horrible scenes, including the crash site flight 427. Both of them suffered horrible nightmares and flashbacks. I give major props to those who have the stomach to help

Sorry, meant to reply to SeeAlice

liljim-
When you said, "one interesting point" these two people were there together, they mention that he got into her car and they left.

You don't mean that the man got into Jessica's car, do you?

hehe no , that would be huge news :)

the two people they interviewed were there together and got into a car together (her car, woman that asked for a cigarette's car) and left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee