MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter--
So far the livesteam data produces little more than a series of generic advertisers and a report that does not specifically reference TWO SEPARATE individuals. That is how this is misleading....

It may be just because of the miserable, news stations way of going about presenting things.

I'm sorry... I don't know what you're seeing.

I'm watching their news program continuously streaming with multiple updates on JC.

Link on the WMCActionNews homepage that says "WATCH NOW".

6120336_G.png

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/category/291427/wmc-action-news-5-livestream

or

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/10894063/events/3579198

PTF

I can't say I agree with anything I've read here more. Seeing the people I'm seeing already willing to dismiss this as an accident. Believe me, if they declare this an accident, and reasonably dismiss it as so, I'll eat my hat, film myself whilst doing so and use it for my avatar. As time has progressed, nothing disturbs me more than the possibility of this crime being dismissed as accidental. Save the presence of the federal authorities, I believe this may have been a distinct possibility. I do not condone harassment, death threats, or mob justice. It is pretty evident that the presence of Anonymous has prompted the FBIs involvement in one way or another. That is a good thing. If there is actually corruption, gang involvement, or any of the things I've read about, leaving it solely in the hands of local LE nearly guarantees a cold case. Sometimes good things come about from bad circumstances. The most important thing in this matter, Jessica's killers come to justice, and no one else suffers in the process.

Excellent post! I cannot imagine that the perp(s) are feeling too comfortable right now either. Not with all of those agencies in town.

from Janice Broach report...

AA is being called a leader of a gang, drug dealer (from non-MSM news/blog site). Denies allegations.

When asked about how he feels by Reporter he responded, "I don't feel free no more."

I'm getting tired of hearing that this gas station is some sort of hub of criminal activity - all thanks to Anonymous, I might add. Now the owner is getting death threats? That hacktivist group's recent activities are reprehensible. I hope someone is investigating them.

When a gas station was built in my suburban community, it quickly became the "go to" place for the neighborhood kids, simply because it was the only place to go. So, AA's place is a hangout, so what.

I would really like to know who Jessica waved to and went over to at the gas station. With all those people there, surely somebody knows.

FYI I live about 1000 miles from MS, so this MOO.

Reporter spoke to the Owner of the [gas] station and the clerk [his son, AA] running that station.

Your link does not provide any information regarding two separate individuals: (a) the owner of the gas station, and (b) the clerk his son. This is highly misleading. Can you provide a more specific link?

Ahhh... let me rephrase my original post.

The Reporter (Ursula Madden), spoke to AA along with his Father which is the Owner. She described AA as the clerk that runs the station. So, he evidentially is not the true owner of the gas station. His Father is.

Person A = AA's Father (Owner)
Person B = AA (Clerk)

I'm pretty sure they're going to broadcast the more thorough interview tonight at 10PM.

*While I was typing this, the news report from earlier replayed and it showed the interview with AA again.

I'm getting tired of hearing that this gas station is some sort of hub of criminal activity - all thanks to Anonymous, I might add. Now the owner is getting death threats? That hacktivist group's recent activities are reprehensible. I hope someone is investigating them.

When a gas station was built in my suburban community, it quickly became the "go to" place for the neighborhood kids, simply because it was the only place to go. So, AA's place is a hangout, so what.

I would really like to know who Jessica waved to and went over to at the gas station. With all those people there, surely somebody knows.

Sorry you're getting tired of it, but it's true in my local opinion. I have property near this community. The "ridiculous" theories, as Champion called them, which I will not post here so as to avoid any TOS violation, are completely consistent with my firsthand impressions of the area. With respect, you do live 1,000 miles away.

I am a little concerned that the only defenses to the "ridiculous" theories offered by individuals such as Champion in MSM are that they are "ridiculous" without more. If I was being libeled, I would point to a "ridiculous" assertion and show why it's ridiculous.

I can't say I agree with anything I've read here more. Seeing the people I'm seeing already willing to dismiss this as an accident. Believe me, if they declare this an accident, and reasonably dismiss it as so, I'll eat my hat, film myself whilst doing so and use it for my avatar. As time has progressed, nothing disturbs me more than the possibility of this crime being dismissed as accidental. Save the presence of the federal authorities, I believe this may have been a distinct possibility. I do not condone harassment, death threats, or mob justice. It is pretty evident that the presence of Anonymous has prompted the FBIs involvement in one way or another. That is a good thing. If there is actually corruption, gang involvement, or any of the things I've read about, leaving it solely in the hands of local LE nearly guarantees a cold case. Sometimes good things come about from bad circumstances. The most important thing in this matter, Jessica's killers come to justice, and no one else suffers in the process.

Lol! I think it is only here that you will hear anything about this being an accident. You don't have to eat your hat and post it. :) I am one of the people, when finding out the initial rumors were outrageous, posted some doubts here. The story originally presented as she was on fire walking down the road, then walked up to a fire fighter and gave the name of the perp, it goes on and on. This story was later determined to have many holes; despite that, the original conclusion on what happened to Jessica is still being perpetuated. I wonder if this isn't a lingering result of the initial rumors that have proven inaccurate. Accidents do happen- rumors happen too. The rumors are what led to some incorrect assumptions in the media... which have yet to be corrected. Awaiting autopsy results and the analysis of the vehicular crime scene...

I'm getting tired of hearing that this gas station is some (modsnip) I might add. Now the owner is getting death threats? That hacktivist group's recent activities are reprehensible. I hope someone is investigating them.

This is just a rhetorical question, loveamystery:

Would you be comfortable with your daughter hanging out at that gas station near you if ( modsnip)

I simply must defend my friend Peter Thomas Fan. The channel 5 news that he/she cited, was at 5. I do not know if there is video of it, but I watched and listened to the newscast and saw who was identified as ali's father and owner of the gas station behind the counter with his son. SHEESH JMO

Cady--
You say, "At 5". Can you be more specific in Central Time (Mississippi)? The current "livestream" runs in generic 24hr from Grand Meridian (GMT) so 5pm could be anytime between London and Los Angeles (p.s. the latter is obviously an exaggeration. *smile*)

Just be glad that your kids were safe. Lots of kids hang out at gas stations because it's the only place to hang. (modsnip) JMO

Cady--
You say, "At 5". Can you be more specific in Central Time (Mississippi)? The current "livestream" runs in generic 24hr from Grand Meridian (GMT) so 5pm could be anytime between London and Los Angeles (p.s. the latter is obviously an exaggeration. *smile*)

It was aired at 5 central LIVE. Guess ya had to be there.......LOL JMO add. It was at 6 for me, but I paid attention, because I hoped to learn something new. Then commented, and deleted my comment because I maybe was just making up a story that I had JUST watched. UGH silly. And several posts after my deletion, posters commented, as well, and supplied exactly zero links.... Hey. no problem. JMO

Ahhh... let me rephrase my original post.

The Reporter (Ursula Madden), spoke to AA along with his Father which is the Owner. She described AA as the clerk that runs the station. So, he evidentially is not the true owner of the gas station. His Father is.

Person A = AA's Father (Owner)
Person B = AA (Clerk)

I'm pretty sure they're going to broadcast the more thorough interview tonight at 10PM.

*While I was typing this, the news report from earlier replayed and it showed the interview with AA again.

Peter--
I've been back 'n forth between Websleuths and MC Action News, and I can not pinpoint any reference to two separate individuals. I've provided several reasons why: primarily due to "timestamp" and "meridian time intervals". Do you have any idea EXACTLY when MC Action said what they said with regard to Central Mountail Mississippi time?

Peter--
I've been back 'n forth between Websleuths and MC Action News, and I can not pinpoint any reference to two separate individuals. I've provided several reasons why: primarily due to "timestamp" and "meridian time intervals". Do you have any idea EXACTLY when MC Action said what they said with regard to Central Mountail Mississippi time?

Mohammed Fadhel is the owner of the gas station and Ali Alsanai's father. AA is also known as Ali Fadhel.

Cady and PeterThomasFan--

Okay. I found the reference at 15:50:59 on the "livestream".

You are correct: Ursula Madden makes reference to two separate individuals.

In the background, the video has a pic-within-a pic of two separate individuals: one of whom is Ali Alisanai, the other appears to be "his father?".

Anyway, ...if I have pissed you off, I apologize.

However the fact that there are two individuals involved in the M&M is (modsnip)

Thank you.

Very glad to see the FBI is involved in this case now, regardless of what pulled them in. And whether there is corruption in that town or not, a small town LE agency is probably not adequately staffed or equipped to handle a case of the magnitude that this one may reach. JMO

Peter--

When local (to the area) news is being broadcast or they say there is a "live stream" = times given are typically in local time unless otherwise noted. So for Memphis, Tennessee as well as the state of Mississippi = Central Time Zone in the U.S.

As for the individuals who run + own the gas station - the video news update that happened at about 5:30pm (Central) time today showed the 19-year-old clerk (initials AA) answering some questions; at one point it was clear that an older man who appeared to be his father was standing next to him along a service counter in the store(if I recall correctly). I *think* that is where this reference to two individuals who run or own the store may be coming from.

Please - someone chime in and correct this if I'm mistaken. I'd like to be sure, too. (Thanks!)

I can't wrap my head around what made someone so angry that they set a young girl, still alive, on fire. I just can't get there from here...drugs, jealousy...seems like overkill for either of those. Setting an example for something? That would help explain the lack of help from the community?

It was aired at 5 central LIVE. Guess ya had to be there.......LOL JMO add. It was at 6 for me, but I paid attention, because I hoped to learn something new. Then commented, and deleted my comment because I maybe was just making up a story that I had JUST watched. UGH silly. And several posts after my deletion, posters commented, as well, and supplied exactly zero links.... Hey. no problem. JMO
Uh oh, am I guilty? I "copied and pasted" text from the MSM article we were then discussing but couldn't figure out how to also post the link from my new phone (which is much smarter than I am). I tried going back afterwards to edit and add a link but can't do that either. Now I can't even delete it. Guess I should quit posting until I figure my phone out. [emoji27]

Can a mod please delete my quote from the interview with AA and accept my sincere apology?

Cady and PeterThomasFan--

Okay. I found the reference at 15:50:59 on the "livestream".

You are correct: Ursula Madden makes reference to two separate individuals.

In the background, the video has a pic-within-a pic of two separate individuals: one of whom is Ali Alisanai, the other appears to be "his father?".

Anyway, ...if I have pissed you off, I apologize.

However the fact that there are two individuals involved in the M&M is (modsnip)

Thank you.

I believe that it was on WS where a poster searched for the ownership of the M and M. That was last week. The name of the owner was found and published. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member