MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we never DID find out what it was that "Billy Joe McAllister threw off the Tallahatchie Bridge". Lol. JMO

Tallahatchie County, MS is less than an hour from Panola County, MS..
If I remember correctly, Billy Joe McAllister was seen with a girl up on Choctaw ridge that looked a lot like Bobbie Gentry. They were throwing something off the ridge, the day before he jumped off the Tallahatchie bridge...still working on it.. and Panola County, MS is only a stone's throw from Tupelo, MS; Elvis Presley's birthplace..

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Tup...f9e4b724e111df!2m2!1d-89.9253233!2d34.4198016

Elvis Presley Birthplace
www.elvispresleybirthplace.com/
306 Elvis Presley Drive Tupelo, MS

Ode to Billy Joe<McAllister>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZt5Q-u4crc

Well, we never DID find out what it was that "Billy Joe McAllister threw off the Tallahatchie Bridge". Lol. JMO

Tallahatchie County, MS is less than an hour from Panola County, MS..
If I remember correctly, Billy Joe McAllister was seen with a girl up on Choctaw ridge that looked a lot like Bobbie Gentry, the day before he jumped off the Tallahatchie bridge...still working on it.. and Panola County, MS is only a stone's throw from Tupelo, MS; Elvis Presley's birthplace..

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Tup...f9e4b724e111df!2m2!1d-89.9253233!2d34.4198016

Elvis Presley Birthplace
www.elvispresleybirthplace.com/
306 Elvis Presley Drive Tupelo, MS

Ode to Billy Joe<McAllister>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZt5Q-u4crc

LOL It's a secret, left to one's imagination. Gotta read the lyrics....JMO

any new news on perps involved in this case ..I find myself thinking alot about what Jessica went through and all i can do is close my eyes and try to think of something else. I have never lost someone in a murder that is well except a drunk driver and i consider that to be a form or murder but what i mean is i hope the parents that are going through this are in such shock about loosing thier daughter there not dwelling on how they lost her...

Not quite. Dorian is in a federal job training program (WIA) that requires eligibility such as low income, lack of a high school diploma, criminal record, low reading or math skills, veteran status, etc. It is not employment with the City. Some of you may remember the Mayor's Summer Job Programs for kids - it's the same funding stream.

Found this on another site:

To search for public criminal records in the area Google:

&#8220;Nameofoffender&#8221;+&#8221;City Court&#8221;+site:panolian.com

ETA, that's funny, the colon in the site search made a smiley. Not sure how to get rid of it, so FYI, the smiley is a p

Thank you. I already knew that and agree for the most part. The question I asked is what do we sleuth?

You don't post any sleuthing you do here unless it has already been outed by the MSM.

any new news on perps involved in this case ..I find myself thinking alot about what Jessica went through and all i can do is close my eyes and try to think of something else. I have never lost someone in a murder that is well except a drunk driver and i consider that to be a form or murder but what i mean is i hope the parents that are going through this are in such shock about loosing thier daughter there not dwelling on how they lost her...

"My work has given me a profound respect for what humans suffer at the hands of evil, and a particular sensitivity for what its victims endure. During every investigation that I participate in, there is always an invisible observer at my shoulder, whose presence I never forget. Regardless of the circumstances of a case, I am always giving voice to its silent victim".

"What must this young girl&#8217;s final minutes have been like? Did she cry out while he was repeatedly stabbing her, or keep silent, breathing like a wounded animal, watching for the next glint of a blade? Did her thoughts turn to her parents in those final seconds, when she was overwhelmed by the deepest loneliness she had ever known? Did she experience a dissociative response, the sense of drifting upward and watching her own death as if from above? Or did she sink mercifully into unconsciousness, and feel nothing as her life ebbed away"? - Quote by retired FBI BAU Profiler Roger L. Depue..

Between Good & Evil - A Master FBI BAU Profiler's Hunt for Society's Most Violent Predators
http://abusesanctuary.blogspot.com/2007/01/between-good-and-evil-by-roger-l.html

As for the victom i hope its being in such shock she never felt a thing...but i havnt been on a few days what did i miss i never new she was stabbed ..can you give me a quick update on what we know all i know is she was burnt and died but whispered the perps name to the medic actually i released that info on here but no of nothing new.

I don't have time to read through all the recent posts right now so I don't know if this has already been discussed. And I hope no one thinks I'm blaming Jessica's father as that isn't the point of what I'm saying. He certainly is grieving along with the rest of the family.
Does anyone think this was perhaps a payback for something? If it is true, as per some of the postings on the Justice for Jessica FB page, that Ben Chambers Sr. was arrested for drug (meth) activity 10 yrs ago, is it possible he gave LE information that led to an arrest back then? Either directly or indirectly? And perhaps the person was in jail for several years and is now out? And they targeted Jessica to get back at her father?
Some of the incorrect information appears to be coming from interview(s) with Jessica's father. I'm NOT saying he lied, I'm just saying he may not be the most astute of individuals and this is compounded by grief. I would think the Sheriff's office would be looking into this if it's true, but maybe it crosses state lines and it's the FBI that is now pursuing it?
Just my own thoughts, and my opinions keep changing......

I don't have time to read through all the recent posts right now so I don't know if this has already been discussed. And I hope no one thinks I'm blaming Jessica's father as that isn't the point of what I'm saying. He certainly is grieving along with the rest of the family.
Does anyone think this was perhaps a payback for something? If it is true, as per some of the postings on the Justice for Jessica FB page, that Ben Chambers Sr. was arrested for drug (meth) activity 10 yrs ago, is it possible he gave LE information that led to an arrest back then? Either directly or indirectly? And perhaps the person was in jail for several years and is now out? And they targeted Jessica to get back at her father?
Some of the incorrect information appears to be coming from interview(s) with Jessica's father. I'm NOT saying he lied, I'm just saying he may not be the most astute of individuals and this is compounded by grief. I would think the Sheriff's office would be looking into this if it's true, but maybe it crosses state lines and it's the FBI that is now pursuing it?
Just my own thoughts, and my opinions keep changing......

Thanks for your thoughts, welcome.

The simplest answer is usually the correct one though often the most difficult to see.

"My work has given me a profound respect for what humans suffer at the hands of evil, and a particular sensitivity for what its victims endure. During every investigation that I participate in, there is always an invisible observer at my shoulder, whose presence I never forget. Regardless of the circumstances of a case, I am always giving voice to its silent victim".

"What must this young girl&#8217;s final minutes have been like? Did she cry out while he was repeatedly stabbing her, or keep silent, breathing like a wounded animal, watching for the next glint of a blade? Did her thoughts turn to her parents in those final seconds, when she was overwhelmed by the deepest loneliness she had ever known? Did she experience a dissociative response, the sense of drifting upward and watching her own death as if from above? Or did she sink mercifully into unconsciousness, and feel nothing as her life ebbed away"? - Quote by retired FBI BAU Profiler Roger L. Depue..

Between Good & Evil - A Master FBI BAU Profiler's Hunt for Society's Most Violent Predators
http://abusesanctuary.blogspot.com/2007/01/between-good-and-evil-by-roger-l.html

Do you think this act of doing this to Jessica Chambers may have been thought of for a long time by one person or by chance in this instance? It seems to me, less likely she ran into somebody she didn't know, at just the right time, in less then two hours and ended up in that spot.

The simplest answer is usually the correct one though often the most difficult to see.

and to prove, respectfully.

Do you think this act of doing this to Jessica Chambers may have been thought of for a long time by one person or by chance in this instance. It seems less likely she ran into somebody she didn't know, at just the right time, in less then two hours and ended up in that spot?
Excellent question. I do think it thought of for a long time.

you cant do to many more things that are gonna cause pain to a human being i hardly dought it was a spur of the moment kinda deal...torture is usually something that has been built up u get a hatred for that person and thats why u do it.and while when u think of torture u think of taking along time make no mistake this was a form of torture the hours it took to die were fawking appauling

I've been following and reading along with you guys. This crime has just really tugged at my heart since I have daughters myself. I just can't imagine what her parents must be going through. I also can't imagine Jessica's last moments. I just can not understand how someone could do something so horrible to a fellow person.

IMO, I think the store holds the link to her killer. If it's a store she frequently a lot..I am willing to bet she has struck up some familiar relationships (Whether just friendly shooting the breeze or such). This just reminds me so much a case we had, somewhat, locally. The victim worked at a store and it was in a small town, so the store was a hang out spot. She knew of a guy that hung around the store, but they did not know each other outside that realm. He asked for a ride and she was being polite.....they ended up finding her car miles away, she was deceased, and it was on fire. The link was the store.

Is it possible she gave someone a ride outside the camera view? Someone she was familiar with at the store and assumed was harmless? Then I just can't get over someone having accelerate on hand. Which makes me think it was planned. Unless, the victim had it in their trunk for some reason (Did she grill? Know others that grill?..When I was 19 I had my own place and grilled some alone. Carry extra gas in a can for emergencies?) I find all kinds of things in the back of my SUV that should be put away in our shed and either I let someone borrow it or something I picked up to use and forgot about.

Also, I agree with another poster....there is some interesting chatter going on over at twitter. Search #jessicachambers or #justiceforjessica. There's screen shots of a FB account that def. raises some eyebrows.

I understand that DNA sequencing can take some time. However, is it possible to identify "foreign dna" meaning it doesn't match with the victim's strand, before sequencing?

DNA sequencing, with modern technology, is very quick. But the labs used by LE may not have access to the most "state of the art" equipment and they also have back logs. It is not necessary to sequence the whole genome of any sample that is found - there are numerous variable (between individuals) markers that can be selected for analysis. This link refers to a small device that can even be used in the field. However, it is currently optimised only for cheek swabs and not hair, or other tissue samples. http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865576611/New-DNA-testing-could-take-hours-not-weeks.html?pg=all. A more typical turnaround time is 4 weeks according to this company that does forensic DNA testing. http://www.forensicdnacenter.com/

The sheriff's mechanic is undoubtedly competent at fixing engines and cars, and may well be very trusted ;)

My guess is a mudder running open headers or a bike with straight pipes. I don't think your average passenger car even sans muffler is going to generate the type of loud this guy was trying to express. JMO

My guess is a '89 Ford F150 with no muffler.

Regarding the questions about how Jessica's dad got a job with LE when he had a criminal record: I'm currently living in a very small town and have seen that things by necessity work differently than in larger areas. If he was the best, or only, mechanic available daily in such a small community, what else could they do? It would be hard to recruit someone to such an area, and they could probably pay her dad less than an ace mechanic might otherwise pull in. They probably all grew up together and he was known as a good guy but for the screw up. He may have seen "Breaking Bad" and wanted to try and make some money, screwed up and got caught. He may have been ashamed and remorseful. It doesn't necessarily mean that LE is dirty or anything. One advantage to small town living is people know you, and you get second chances. Maybe just a win-win situation for everybody. Everybody makes mistakes, some people learn from them.

You don't post any sleuthing you do here unless it has already been outed by the MSM.

That's my general understanding as well. Which is to say we can't add anything or help in any way other than as a storehouse of already-mass-reported info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89