MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I didn't think of that.

I'm not a fisherman but I've never heard of people cleaning their fishing pole with mineral spirits. I wonder how common that is? Why is it done? To remove oil? How would oil get on the pole?

I don't know why it's done, but I've known fishermen (primarily those who troll in lakes) who do it faithfully.

For all I know it's a magic ritual :)

What? There is an animated video of her on fire?

Yes, if you watch the youtube clip above, after they showed the stuff from the surveillance footage they show an animation of the car and JC on fire. Completely tasteless.

Yes, if you watch the youtube clip above, after they showed the stuff from the surveillance footage they show an animation of the car and JC on fire. Completely tasteless.

I watched til the end and if you note their little tag line, doesn't seem they go for anything but shock value..

I don't know why it's done, but I've known fishermen (primarily those who troll in lakes) who do it faithfully.

For all I know it's a magic ritual :)

You know, I've read this a dozen times on here and for the life of me I've never once heard of anyone cleaning their fishing rods or equipment with mineral spirits. I'm thinking it must be a regional thing.

I come up with "Something blew up."

Do people freebase any more? A meth lab accident? An accident from carrying meth chemicals around in a car? Cleaning her fishing pole with mineral spirits and forgot she shouldn't smoke at the same time?

Car buff:
I understand your questions but if it was simply an accident ( or an OD or a meth-burn ) we wouldn't have the sketchy people doing their back peddling.
Nope.

What? There is an animated video of her on fire? Ohhh. Just saw it. Awful.

You could look at it like that or you could look at it like that's reality & if it stirs a conscience in the people that know something; so be it, iykwim?!

THANK YOU!!!!

so, the time when she is off camera is the 90 seconds of conveniently missing video. that is the time frame that someone would have had the opportunity to jump in her car - or while she was in the store.

and OMG. why did they need to animate the burning car and victim? no need for that whatsoever. morbid.

I always felt that whoever called her away from going into the store is a person of interest. Allegedly, this person is Aunti* Sh* Sh*.
And if JC was hanging at her house all the time, she would know whether JC smokes menthol or non-menthol. So I call b.s. on her with not accepting the cigarette for that reason. It's too weird!

I have a harder time with the animated Jessica on fire in that video. That's really sick.
Omg!! That is the first time I've seen that particular video!! I only just now watched it because you mentioned the animated person on fire! Now, I wish I hadn't watched.

As Wilde wrote, the truth is rarely pure and never simple.

We seem to be in the process of unlearning what we thought we knew. Thus, ultimately, the conclusion may satisfy few.

Car buff:
I understand your questions but if it was simply an accident ( or an OD or a meth-burn ) we wouldn't have the sketchy people doing their back peddling.
Nope.

Yeah, I dunno. Nothing seems to fit. Seems to me there are too many sketchy people acting guilty. They can't all have been involved, unless it's like Murder on the Orient Express or something.

I always felt that whoever called her away from going into the store is a person of interest. Allegedly, this person is Aunti* Sh* Sh*.
And if JC was hanging at her house all the time, she would know whether JC smokes menthol or non-menthol. So I call b.s. on her with not accepting the cigarette for that reason. It's too weird!

I thought it was Cassandra (Sandy) Market that calls to her and asks for the cigarette?

From my research I believe this is the same person, i.e. Auntie Sha-Sha/sandy Rudd/Cassandra Market. Someone correct me if I am wrong please. If I am right, that means Jessica spoke with her at some point in the day via phone and got called over at store from her as well. The cig I call BS on too. She was at a store, hello, buy your own and if no money there were several others there who I am sure probably smoked also.

ShaSha was not the one who asked JC for a cigarette at the store. That person was Cassandra Market, aka Sandy Rudd (aunt of Bryan Rudd).

U
From my research I believe this is the same person, i.e. Auntie Sha-Sha/sandy Rudd/Cassandra Market. Someone correct me if I am wrong please. If I am right, that means Jessica spoke with her at some point in the day via phone and got called over at store from her as well. The cig I call BS on too. She was at a store, hello, buy your own and if no money there were several others there who I am sure probably smoked also.

Auntie is Charlotte Wilkerson, JC's neighbor

not the same person. Sha Sha likely lured JC out of the house. Sandy Rudd was at M&M asking for a smoke.

all along I've thought this is a very personal attack. any chance it's retaliation/revenge for Ferguson?

I thought it was Cassandra (Sandy) Market that calls to her and asks for the cigarette?

You could be right because it's so easy to confuse all of those sketchy characters! ;)
Anywho, I find the turning down of a cigarette when you're trying to bum one very unlikely & suspect.

Moo

not the same person. Sha Sha likely lured JC out of the house. Sandy Rudd was at M&M asking for a smoke.

I realize many people involved in this case use several names, but how do we know SR and CM are the same person?

all along I've thought this is a very personal attack. any chance it's retaliation/revenge for Ferguson?

Are you joking? You think some random black person was so enraged that they decided to set a white girl on fire? Or kill a white girl and burn the body if you want to go in that direction. A white girl with a history of dating black guys. Unless your hypothesis is that the person didn't know JC and just decided to burn the first white person they saw. In a town of 500 people nowhere near Mo. The satanic cult theory made more sense then your theory.

This is certainly personal but Ferguson had nothing to do with this. Think local. There was enough going on in Courtland to find plenty of motivation for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay